Origins- Not seperate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to try to do anything. It is what it is, a theory, you can't claim it to be "The actual story that's RIGHT in front of you all!" Otherwise we'd have over 30 different zombie story lines branching from tranzit alone. 

Wut

Nightmare Voyager made this post to promote his theory. Sure, the original post don't provide much evidence, true. But it still tells his belief.

If you want to promote yours, then make another thread. It would be far more constructive than just bashing someone else's theory. You can debate the validity of his theory, but that doesn't mean you just shrug it off as being impossible.

That's just it, he's highlighting it as more then a theory. I don't care how accurate a theory is. He is waltzing around speaking that his story "IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU", and that it's correct. Meaning no, I can't say his theory is wrong, not once have I even mentioned it is, what I am saying is that he can't claim his as fact until he has… 

---Drumroll----line-dancers----show number---encore----

PROOF!

Whoops! Sorry, I am actually getting my post a bit mixed up here upon review!  :mellow:  :(

My apologies, although he has yet to call his bit a theory.  

My bad, but one of the points I'm making here still stands: Saying the O4 were sent to Northern France does not depict that the events of origins is in the same reality. It states that the O4 were in france. No more, no less. Everything else is assumption, just like the entirety of my first post. 

Whoops! Sorry, I am actually getting my post a bit mixed up here upon review!  :mellow:  :(

My bad, but one of the points I'm making here still stands: Saying the O4 were sent to Northern France does not depict that the events of origins is in the same reality. It states that the O4 were in france. No more, no less. Everything else is assumption, just like the entirety of my first post.

Uhm either way his theories should not be hated on, as neither you nor him know what next game could bring. We should all respect each others theories as that's all they are. :)

Uhm either way his theories should not be hated on, as neither you nor him know what next game could bring. We should all respect each others theories as that's all they are. :)

Loving this guy. 

I posted it because its possible evidence. Its a theory that you blew out of proportion Mocking me0, it is a video game chill out.

I can confirm fest's point by the quotes given by richtofen when obtaining a monkey. 

What is odd is that he DOES know what the beacons do. 

Why whats the quote?

Sorry, again, my bad, I heard the quote: "I'm in no position to refuse whatever you may offer" but after some research that quote does not pertain to the monkeys. 

Thats fine anyways even if the Monkey was created in the future it isnt exactly a big part of the theory. I just find it funny how it wasnt in MotD but was in Origins. It wasnt exactly needed in Origins as we had G-Strikes.

That, and some may prefer the monkeys because you get 3. Whereas you only get 2 beacons. And once you get the hells retriever there isn't a way to lose it. (Unless you bleed out if I remember correctly)

Like how sometimes when you bleed out you dont get your fists back and sometimes you do. I dont think they put monkeys in Mob of the Dead because it had no place in the map. With Origins I never felt it did either.

The way i see it is monkeys have been around since the classic maps. So why not include them where it supposedly "all began"?

And of course origins does have more weapons in the map than any map prior. I think that deserves some attention.

I hope they do a map after Origins where the Wunder Waffe is in production and isnt finished.