Whats in the Box?

Hello Codz. We all love the mystery Box don't we? The chance of getting something really amazing like the Monkeys, The Wunderwaffe, Or perhaps the sad chance of getting an SMR or a Spectre. Yet with all of the times we have Played Zombies Whats the weapon that you roll the Most when you buy the Box? Not the weapon you Like but the one that always seems to come out. Also Whats the weapon you have gotten the least amount of time during your zombie killing Career?

I can tell you right now that the gun I have gotten the most out of the Box is the Predator, and the weapon I have gotten the least is the Zap Guns /Wave gun from Moon. I've only ever rolled those guns 3 times.

Mystery_Box_Town_BOII.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always seem to get the Ray Gun (Yay for Bank sucking any second thoughts out of rolling the box a lot) and it seems I rarely get the RPG if we're talking about across all maps in BO2.

For me it'd be including BO1 and WaW!

One night I hit the box and I got the RPG 8 times in a row!!! I ended up taking it after that because the game clearly wanted me to have it!

What you pull and don't pull from the box can depict what you receive. 

For instance, in shangri-la, players who received the crossbow, must pick it up and put it back in the box before they can receive the JGB shrink gun. 

As for me I 9/10 pull the blundergat from the box, but for some reason I always pull the executioner from it beforehand. Never get the death machine… 

Hello Codz. We all love the mystery Box don't we? The chance of getting something really amazing like the Monkeys, The Wunderwaffe, Or perhaps the sad chance of getting an SMR or a Spectre. Yet with all of the times we have Played Zombies Whats the weapon that you roll the Most when you buy the Box? Not the weapon you Like but the one that always seems to come out. Also Whats the weapon you have gotten the least amount of time during your zombie killing Career?

I can tell you right now that the gun I have gotten the most out of the Box is the Predator, and the weapon I have gotten the least is the Zap Guns /Wave gun from Moon. I've only ever rolled those guns 3 times.

Mystery_Box_Town_BOII.png

I always wondered what was up with that! Why was the SMR such a beast "PRE PATCH" in multiplayer but it sucked B@lls in ZOMBIES....