So I thought people were better than this....

I just bought Call of the Dead after fully mastering Kino and FIVE, but my fears were that idiots would keep shooting George Ramero, and I thought "No no no, people wouldn't be that retarded. After all, why shoot something you can't kill (basically) right?" Well I was dead wrong and 90% of the people I play with are stupid kids (I assume) just shooting George, running to the damn box, not saving points, and leaving me all by myself (I go to Jugs, fuck me right?!!!"

I really love zombies and because I suck at Multplayer, I just play that, but all this can be said about the rest of the maps too!

RUN RUN RUN to the box!!! I'll just be here *shoots m14 pathetically while hordes are coming*.....

Edited by ThunderGlove142
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought Call of the Dead after fully mastering Kino and FIVE, but my fears were that idiots would keep shooting George Ramero, and I thought "No no no, people wouldn't be that retarded. After all, why shoot something you can't kill (basically) right?" Well I was dead wrong and 90% of the people I play with are stupid kids (I assume) just shooting George, running to the damn box, not saving points, and leaving me all by myself (I go to Jugs, fuck me right?!!!"

I really love zombies and because I suck at Multplayer, I just play that, but all this can be said about the rest of the maps too!

RUN RUN RUN to the box!!! I'll just be here *shoots m14 pathetically while hordes are coming*.....

Moral of the story:

Don't play with randoms!

Yeah, don't play with randoms unless you know the map well enough to survive completely on your own.

Additionally, Shangri-La, Moon, Mob of the Dead, and sometimes FIVE and Ascension should pretty much be counted on to fail because all those maps require a teamwork mechanic.

Mics aren't signs of skill or ability or willingness to listen either, so don't count on their talking making them any more helpful.

Actually the most noobs can be found on the maps:

Kino

Tranzit

Tranzit subdivisions

Five

and

Nact

Can anyone tell me why? 

Now Unlike Spork there I know the pain of complex maps and randoms. Believe me, back when I first joined here all I had were randoms to play with. It was hell. 

FOUR months to do the shangri la easter-egg. TORE ME TO PEICES! Madness…. 

But I did it. 

The key to randoms is finding full mic lobbies. Communication is the best way to survive. Period. 

Man, you are lucky to even find more than 200 people playing CotD these days and yeah, almost all of them are kids or glitchers so I wouldn't waste your time to be honest. You can find people willing to go back and play BO1 maps on here easily. I'm one of them.

Feel free to add me if you wish. GT is on the left hand side. :)

Actually the most noobs can be found on the maps:

Kino

Tranzit

Tranzit subdivisions

Five

and

Nact

Can anyone tell me why?

Now Unlike Spork there I know the pain of complex maps and randoms. Believe me, back when I first joined here all I had were randoms to play with. It was hell.

FOUR months to do the shangri la easter-egg. TORE ME TO PEICES! Madness….

But I did it.

The key to randoms is finding full mic lobbies. Communication is the best way to survive. Period.

That's spot on, brother. Noobs are all over those maps. My theory on why that is, is because non regular zombie players won't bother buying DLC. So typically, the more complex maps noobs won't even bother with because it would overwhelm them. That's what I've noticed anyway.

This has been a noobery update, thank you all.

I'm sure some (just underlined that in case someone mistakes it for all) of them would appreciate learning and help from better players. We were all noobs (god I hate that word, its derogatory) at some point, but isn't it better to help guide them into becoming better and more knowledgeable? Just send a message or ask over the mic telling them what you think they could improve on in a constructive, not negative way.

I'm sure some (just underlined that in case someone mistakes it for all) of them would appreciate learning and help from better players. We were all noobs (god I hate that word, its derogatory) at some point, but isn't it better to help guide them into becoming better and more knowledgeable? Just send a message or ask over the mic telling them what you think they could improve on in a constructive, not negative way.

Well absolutely. But let's be honest, how many "new players" have you played with that actually want to learn?

Every new player I play with gets pissed when they go down, cuss me out, then rage quit.

I'd love to mentor some people and train them into super slayers. As long as they're willing to anyway. Which is almost never. :(

I actually think Origins goes well if you don't want to get further in the EE than completing the Ultimate Staves. 

If you want the fists, you need at least one assistant or extreme skill, and probably the fire staff and a willingness to use that bug to skip the staves in robots step.

If you're looking to do the whole EE or pass round 50 in your randoms matches, then sure Origins is hell. But I think people who look for matches with randoms and have those expectations are ridiculous.

I actually think Origins goes well if you don't want to get further in the EE than completing the Ultimate Staves.

If you want the fists, you need at least one assistant or extreme skill, and probably the fire staff and a willingness to use that bug to skip the staves in robots step.

If you're looking to do the whole EE or pass round 50 in your randoms matches, then sure Origins is hell. But I think people who look for matches with randoms and have those expectations are ridiculous.

You know, I hissy quit so many times when origins first came out because of lack of Co operation with the fists.

I'm at stamin-up

"I'm bringing a train to the church, please don't destroy it."

*player runs from Jug to church, kills whole train*

Rage quit.

• 4 weeks later...