Easiest map Ever?

zombikilla007

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, not just for the reasons above, but because the map is also designed so that sitting in a corner is the way to go. There is no challenge to setting up and little challenge for mid and high rounds (though it gets a little bit harder 70+). Easiest map ever? Yes. 

Ascension is the easiest.

Nearly every room is a strategy and never gets hard. Ascension has by far the most round 100 and 200s (not including waw) and pretty much is a joke in terms of difficulty. I still like it thought because it's kind of fun still to me. Buried isn't easiest because paralyzer doesn't kill past a round ( i think it was 60?) and the only strat I've ever seen in high rounds is the little dubstep machine thing in jug corner or outside the candy shop

Ascension is the easiest to train in. So many open spaces.

But Buried has so many overpowered elements. The Paralyzer. The Time Bomb to correct mistakes you've made like going down. Unlimited max ammos. Camping spots are everywhere. 7 perks at the same time. Free PHD Flopper. Unlimited Quick Revives for solo.

Once you get used to the layout of the map and where zombies spawn at, it becomes so easy.

Ascension is the easiest to train in. So many open spaces.

But Buried has so many overpowered elements. The Paralyzer. The Time Bomb to correct mistakes you've made like going down. Unlimited max ammos. Camping spots are everywhere. 7 perks at the same time. Free PHD Flopper. Unlimited Quick Revives for solo.

Once you get used to the layout of the map and where zombies spawn at, it becomes so easy.

oh yeah it's definitely a VERY easy map and like u said has many overpowered things, but I think it's not easier than ascension because once ur at 80, I'm pretty sure you have to run the subsonic resonator setup or ur gonna die. Valid points tho, but when u reach the high rounds it isn't as easy as ascension

Yeah, I agree that buried is easier than Ascension. I know Ascension is easy also, but I find the zombies are more aggressive in BO1 and the side stepping zombies can be a nuisance at times.

Still, once setup, Origins is potentially the easiest map out of them all. Behind the tank station with the Ice Staff is about as easy as it gets.

Yeah, I agree that buried is easier than Ascension. I know Ascension is easy also, but I find the zombies are more aggressive in BO1 and the side stepping zombies can be a nuisance at times.

Still, once setup, Origins is potentially the easiest map out of them all. Behind the tank station with the Ice Staff is about as easy as it gets.

I appreciate that people find that an easy strategy on Origins, but for me it's down central. I cannot run that spot to save my life.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I appreciate that people find that an easy strategy on Origins, but for me it's down central. I cannot run that spot to save my life.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk lol it's a camping strat bro, just ice staff and stay in the same spot shooting at the ground every couple of seconds

Not really bro. Origins is still hard once setup and both training and camping behind the tank station are not easy. You cannot autopilot that spot no matter what, unlike a lot of strategies in Zombies. Origins is a hard map. It gets easier once you get going but it is not Ascension easy. 

I gotta agree with that. Even when you set up, Origins is not anywhere near as easy as Ascension. It is easy, but not comparable.

With the glitchy staves, the Soldat(s) coming around, the muddy ground, there's a lot of hazards. On Ascension you have what could be considered the "safest" wonder weapon to protect you, along with only zombies to worry about. And the monkey rounds are practically just breathers.

Not really bro. Origins is still hard once setup and both training and camping behind the tank station are not easy. You cannot autopilot that spot no matter what, unlike a lot of strategies in Zombies. Origins is a hard map. It gets easier once you get going but it is not Ascension easy. 

The camping spot you showed me might be tricky, but the actual training part is beyond easy. You literally just start on the hill, move along the wall and all the zombies are behind you instantly. It is the easiest training spot I know of on ANY map. Panzers are also very easy to deal with, as you well know. I showed it to a kid who is garbage at zombies and he got to 88 flawless!

On Ascension you have what could be considered the "safest" wonder weapon to protect you, along with only zombies to worry about. And the monkey rounds are practically just breathers.

Yeah, you should try dealing with Monkeys on round 50+ and tell me it is still "practically just breathers". Ascension may be an easy map if you spawn abuse but the zombies are much more agressive on BO1 and the side stepping zombies are a nuisence at times. Also, recycling the Thundergun mid-round on that map is no easy feat on solo. The staff(s) on Origins can see you go to the mid to late 80's before giving any kind of trouble, and even then there is a few max ammo's you can rely on (like the box ammo or the ammo from the panzers after raining fire that you can save till later on).

It is down to personal opinion, and having got to 100 on Origins and 106 on Ascension, I would say that Origins was MUCH easier for me.

The camping spot you showed me might be tricky, but the actual training part is beyond easy. You literally just start on the hill, move along the wall and all the zombies are behind you instantly. It is the easiest training spot I know of on ANY map. Panzers are also very easy to deal with, as you well know. I showed it to a kid who is garbage at zombies and he got to 88 flawless!

On Ascension you have what could be considered the "safest" wonder weapon to protect you, along with only zombies to worry about. And the monkey rounds are practically just breathers.

Yeah, you should try dealing with Monkeys on round 50+ and tell me it is still "practically just breathers". Ascension may be an easy map if you spawn abuse but the zombies are much more agressive on BO1 and the side stepping zombies are a nuisence at times. Also, recycling the Thundergun mid-round on that map is no easy feat on solo. The staff(s) on Origins can see you go to the mid to late 80's before giving any kind of trouble, and even then there is a few max ammo's you can rely on (like the box ammo or the ammo from the panzers after raining fire that you can save till later on).

It is down to personal opinion, and having got to 100 on Origins and 106 on Ascension, I would say that Origins was MUCH easier for me.

Origins was probably easier cause you got better since Ascension lol.

The training spot behind the tank station isn't the easiest training spot, just probably feels like it to you since it was the one you played lately. TranZit's spot in front of the farm is easier. Flopper lander on Ascension is easier. MotD's bridge is easier. Training by generator 4 on Origins itself is easier. Training inside the Biodome on Moon is so simple and easy it gets boring fast. I could keep going but I'll stop there and say that I consider each of the spots mentioned to be easier training spots (that actually work for really high rounds) than Origins' behind the tank station.

@Dhaniska

All the areas you mentioned are extemely easy, I'll give you that, but the spawn ins are not always easy to read and sometimes a few stray zombies can screw you over, but that spot on Origins is really easy to read and manoeuvre around.

Again, it is only an opinion, but I find it much easier than outside the farm, or on the bridge. Maybe the pack-a-punch area in Ascension and the Biodome are comparable, but the speed of the spawn in edges it for me.

Edit: Actually, outside the farm with the gate closed has a pretty fast spawn in and is quite easy to read, but the bus maybe makes it a bit more of a nuisance, so... yeah, gonna stick with Origins as being easier. :P

• 1 month later...

Buried seems easy to most because most people are playing the map the same way every time. Try this - solo, after you PAP whatever you want (no paralizer) jump into the portal but do not slide down towards quick revive. Stay there, in the area where the navicard table is built.

[emoji119]Write this down[emoji119]

IF YOU SURVIVE 30 STRAIGHT ROUNDS THERE, I WILL GIFT YOU A 3 MONTH XBOX LIVE SCRIPT

scouts honor [emoji16]