Zombie Challenges

So I got thinking after a couple rounds of zombies the other day and and thought of an idea. And as I'm typing this I realized it could either be a simple great idea, or I'll just sound completely retarded because it already exists and I'm out of the loop, OR someone beat me to it.

But ya know what? Yolo.

One of the things I still to this day don't know how some of you do it is reach these ridiculously high rounds. Not because I can't reach them myself, but because after mid-twenties or so, I've got just about everything you could need to survive and find myself dying of boredom. There's nothing else to do! 

Come next zombies season, I actually think there's a couple things Treyarch could look up to from Extinction, and one of those ideas are the round-by-round challenges during each wave/round. I would be on top of zombies more often if Treyarch not only incorporated something similar, but also had daily and weekly online challenges to go along with it for us to reach for. Similar to some other online MP games, which includes even CoD I believe. (It's honestly been forever since I've played MP so I have no idea)

Whether we get rewarded for daily or weekly challenges I could care less about even, but it would be cool if some in-game bonuses were unlocked upon doing so. Such as starting with a specific perk, weapon, or power-up for one game for example. (Much like Mass Effect 3's MP)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea of Zombies becoming more "complete" in a Multiplayer way.

As you said, Extinction is a great source for them to gather information.
Levels, challenges, leaderboards, maybe even a create-a-class for Zombies, where you could choose your pistol, your character, and, why not? Some persistent perks from BO2. The same that Multiplayer has but in Zombies.

I'm expecting a beast Zombies comeback for 2015. So, please Treyarch, make this a thing.