the dimecion of nuketown

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That white-on-white text<<<<<<< 

Nuketown is one of the most fought over maps in existence and there's only two things we can prove about it: 

-Marelton is in the map in the bunker, or he was at least alive and talking through some kind of intercom with the site. 

- The map happens at the same time of the events on moon. 

Some believe this map happened in the 60s, others in 2015 (or later) 

But a time-bubble theory is a bit unnecessary. It doesn't really even need to BE In a bubble as time still progresses as this map carrys on… Sorry if I'm being a bit rude by pointing this out but… This particular map is the LEAST likely out of every other map to be a time bubble, as it's the only map to include a progression of time. 

Now, if the sould of those who died here (CIA and CDC) were re-used by richtofen for grief and turned that is a possibly… 

Nuketown is definitely a strange map. Little is known of the actual story, but Marlton is indeed there( or like mocking said:a recording if his voice). So that gives it importance.

It's closest links are to Moon and Tranzit.

What I find interesting is that this is the only map that the CIA and CDC are in that seems important.

Everything suggests that Nuketown happens in the 60s but the following maps indicates that it goes well in the years after 2025.

what bothers me the most is when they announced that the map that just going after the nuclear bomb nuketown multiplayer ...

img0395zh.jpg

Assuming that's Nuketown from bo1? That was like a 60's based map wasn't it? Either way, that's really weird to think that zombies an multiplayer cross timelines

I doubt it's in the 60s actually. 

Many people believe that the map is held in the 60s due to the explosion, and that after the 60s the explosion would have been outlawed. But three strikes against that: 

-That implys this explosion was planned, when it could have been accidental 

- It implys that the government is honoring the deal. 

-Nuketown 2025 disproves that last one, even if it is not cannon to zombies, the fact the MP world would build a new nuke-site proves that they have worked around the nuclear above ground testing initiative. 

Yep exactly, as Treyarch would not have been able to choose 2015 because as said thegoldenspork115 these are real people and imagine what dies tomorrow, They will not go to the filming Call of the Dead in 2015. 

I think Treyarch want the script builds a minimum of the real world, so the 2011 date is correct because the escalation DLC was released on May 3 (xbox360) 

By against what bothers me is that the trailer has been thought an old movie tour in the 80s ....
Edited by Stronghold
  • 2 weeks later...

NTZ looks almost identical to BO1s Nuketown MP map, there isn't much evidence that says this zombie map is the remnants of NT2025.

It's a simple bridge in story, given as incentive to preorder the game. It only shows us that while our old heroes are on Moon, Earth is still battling the zombie apocalypse. It's never said why it was bombed, but implied that it was to kill the reanimated soldiers of Nuke Towns MP map, having failed they send in two groups to clean it up, also failing (or succeeding and dying anyway from the bombs sent from Moon). 

This map is so full of speculation, it's been chalked up to bridging story, as well as hinting towards the higher power (see threads on loading screen for NTZ)

You would probably also want to look up how futuristic weapons (such as M27 or LSAT) could be spawned in the box if you're interested, sorry I cannot link any threads at the moment.

I also want to add that in order for a time bubble, Nuketown would have to be preserved PRE moon missile launch.

The only plausible idea for your theory would be some shift in time being set in motion ,perhaps when Richtofen strips Sam of her power. This "time shift" would have to take place the EXACT time the missiles went off, to coat the area in 115...somehow. It just doesn't add up, but always good to see people making advancements towards figuring out more, so kudos for that.

Edited by Tattoo247