What should've happened before origins

CODBO2RGM2

Hi guys! It's me again! We all know that Treyarch screwed up with the release of Origins after Buried. I have a theory of what happened after the maxis easter egg in Buried but way before Origins.

The theory:

Before the events of World at War's zombie outbreak, Richthofen got an idea of establishing three element 115 converters and two control stations to prevent sabotage. Richthofen decided if anything were to happen in result of element 115 that there would be a way to remove it and dispose if it through combustion. So, Richthofen established three main converters in the Eiffel tower, the Seattle space needle, and the Tokyo sky tree after finding a way to travel through time. After the three converters were done being installed he put the two control stations in the pentagon and Reichstag and not even Maxis knew. After maxis took control and tried desperately to free Samantha after Richthofen was removed and put into a zombie, Richthofen discovered he could still talk to people within the mind. He soon found out four more survivors were in Paris nearby the Eiffel tower. He then contacted one of the members of the group to follow his instructions to restore the earth and rid maxis of control. What he didn't know was the core of Earth was exposed of enough element 115 to blow earth up from the missile impact from the moon. No one knew of this at the time. After activating the first converter maxis found out and tried to stop the four survivors. His plan failed. After activating all three converters, they activated the first station in the ruins of the pentagon. And after the activation of the second station, something started to happen. The earth started shaking and the core eventually blew the earth into pieces. Maxis got very enraged due to the gateway to Argatha was destroyed in the explosion. But maxis soon found the power to alter the fabric of time and space. But it required a chunk of the planet to change time. Luckily, the western town was blown into a chunk which remained intact. He then used that chunk to restore the earth and change the course of time. He found the perfect time period, 1918, and altered world war 1 into his desire. And then came Origins.

So that concludes my theory. Tell me how you thought the theory was. Give it your best thoughts!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys! It's me again! We all know that Treyarch screwed up with the release of Origins after Buried. I have a theory of what happened after the maxis easter egg in Buried but way before Origins.

The theory:

Before the events of World at War's zombie outbreak, Richthofen got an idea of establishing three element 115 converters and two control stations to prevent sabotage. Richthofen decided if anything were to happen in result of element 115 that there would be a way to remove it and dispose if it through combustion. So, Richthofen established three main converters in the Eiffel tower, the Seattle space needle, and the Tokyo sky tree after finding a way to travel through time. After the three converters were done being installed he put the two control stations in the pentagon and Reichstag and not even Maxis knew. After maxis took control and tried desperately to free Samantha after Richthofen was removed and put into a zombie, Richthofen discovered he could still talk to people within the mind. He soon found out four more survivors were in Paris nearby the Eiffel tower. He then contacted one of the members of the group to follow his instructions to restore the earth and rid maxis of control. What he didn't know was the core of Earth was exposed of enough element 115 to blow earth up from the missile impact from the moon. No one knew of this at the time. After activating the first converter maxis found out and tried to stop the four survivors. His plan failed. After activating all three converters, they activated the first station in the ruins of the pentagon. And after the activation of the second station, something started to happen. The earth started shaking and the core eventually blew the earth into pieces. Maxis got very enraged due to the gateway to Argatha was destroyed in the explosion. But maxis soon found the power to alter the fabric of time and space. But it required a chunk of the planet to change time. Luckily, the western town was blown into a chunk which remained intact. He then used that chunk to restore the earth and change the course of time. He found the perfect time period, 1918, and altered world war 1 into his desire. And then came Origins.

So that concludes my theory. Tell me how you thought the theory was. Give it your best thoughts!

0-o - Whoa dude...