Well look what the cat dragged in...

Hi. Um, wow, things have changed around here. Okay, well, for those of you who don't know me, Im Andrew (or perfectlemonade). For a solid two years I was, in my humble opinion, one of the most active members of this community and certainly the most outspoken strategist we ever had, save of course for Superhands and maybe this scrub rando named Ehjookayted (and Choppernator. I can't believe I forgot about Choppernator). I wrote lots of threads about how to play the game well, threads that seem to have, unfortunately, been lost to the fire, but I have a lot of them saved on my hard drive so I think all my work isn't completely forgotten.

I always wrote a lot for this site, which is something I really enjoyed and I think a lot of other people really enjoyed too, and I just kind of left this community without really saying much so I guess I should explain. Black Ops 2 left me far too engrained with this game. The hours I've spent trying to break records, beat my high round, find new strategies... it is literally too many for me to count. If I had to make an estimate for how much time, between playing and spending time on Codz, I spent with Zombies, I'd say it's well over 2500 hours. I'm not exaggerating.

Yeah.

Well anyways I guess I kind of realized I didn't need to give my life to Zombies and people on the internet for me to feel happy, so instead of wasting my senior year of high school playing Xbox, I actually went out and did stuff. I got into college, became friends with nearly everyone at school (which is something I never would've dreamed of in freshman year), did some things I both regret and look back fondly on, grew out my hair, lost 30 pounds, and other things I'm not willing to make public. Point is: I lived life this past year, and I'm glad I did. I've grown a lot as a person over the past year. One of my best friends Ehjookayted AKA EyeCntSpel AKA Paolo can attest to that.

I do not find this game fun anymore. A few of the friends I've made through Zombies know I am trying to play one more high round game as a final hoorah before I retire from Xbox and this community forever, but that is tough sailing. Shi No Numa is fucking HARD to get a 100 on, man! After I get that 100, I will make a video, perhaps post it here, and that'll be my farewell. In the meantime, I guess I'll try to interact some on here, but I'm not sure how active I'll be. Maybe I'll write another thread. No promises though.

Later, Codz. If you guys wanna get to know me, shoot me a PM!

-perfect

PS here are just a handful of my old threads, including the story I wrote about zombies on a cruise ship! Sorry if I mess this up; I don't know how to work this new forum.

Mob of the Dead Solo Guide -> http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/155170-mob-of-the-dead-full-solo-guide/

Sinking -> http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/143740-sinking-completed/

Everything You Need to Know About Points [side note, please remember this was written before Blops 2. A lot has changed since then] -> http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/145335-everything-you-need-to-know-about-points/

The Typist (How to Write a Good Thread) -> http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/147090-the-typist-how-to-write-a-good-thread/

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hi perfectlemonade,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also have a look at the Formatting 102 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community centre
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be scare of the different sections. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

So who are the moderators? Have a look here. I'm confused or don't understand all of the colours, then look no further.

Why not check out the frontpage as well, loads of information is available here.

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

Andrew! I've missed you.

Glad to see you stop in and although it's a sad loss for us to know you won't be returning much anymore, it is still good to know that you're doing better with life.

For the next year, due to the addition of sledgehammer games, most of this site is just Off-Topic discussions anyways, so I do hop you chose to check in from time to time.

Hey there Andrew! I'm really happy for you man, it's hard to get away from games and the like and just go and do what you. I'm jealous haha.

Just say hi every now and than, you can still keep up on the zombies story :P

PS: I am still amazed you still have the Triple Crown Champion sig I desinged after all this time. It's so bad to look at, I'm not sure how I thought that ever looked good.

You aren't welcome mate, you appear to have forgotten me on both here and YT.

0_0 fuk. Im so sorry dude... it's been so long. I am not worthy.

In all seriousness, thank you everyone for the welcome back! @Rissole25 dude if you want, you would be more than welcome to redo the Triple Crown thing. I know I'd rock it, and Chopper might even too! Ollie, Undad, everyone, thanks for the welcome. It's good to know I still have a home on the coolest community on the internet  ^_^

Welcome back, man.

Hope you'll reconsider staying after you hit 100 on Shi No Numa.  There's no real reason to leave, when in fact there are many real reasons to stay.  I get that you accomplished all this stuff while taking a break, but it's not because you took a break from CODZ - it's because you took a break from Xbox.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but yeah - you should stay, even if you don't play zombies anymore.  Many people have gone that route and still remain active forces of the community.

Welcome back, man.

Hope you'll reconsider staying after you hit 100 on Shi No Numa.  There's no real reason to leave, when in fact there are many real reasons to stay.  I get that you accomplished all this stuff while taking a break, but it's not because you took a break from CODZ - it's because you took a break from Xbox.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but yeah - you should stay, even if you don't play zombies anymore.  Many people have gone that route and still remain active forces of the community.

hmmm... I never really thought about it like that. To me Zombies and Xbox and Codz are all the same. But it's more the community I like here, ya feel?

Maybe I'll do what Paolo did and just retire from Zombies but still check in on Codz every once in awhile. Idk we'll see. Good to see you, Grill and Eternal!

I know one thing though: I think I'll definitely have to indulge myself and play the 2015 CoD, if that has Zombies!

Definetly man. Next gen plus 2 years should mean we definetly get a great 4th season of Zombies.

And nah it's okay man, my image creation skills are not the best, I don't use Photoshop anymore and doubt I could do better. You're more than welcome to change it to whatever though, or maybe someone else could whip up a new one if they want.

You know you could probably just pop in off topic once in awhile if you want, because that's all a lot of us do  :D

Really though, many of us barely even play zombies anymore. I just stay because I know people here, and I won't go on skype to talk to them.

Oh, Welcome Back, btw. Not sure if you remember me. I was the guy who always had the Takeo avatar.

You know you could probably just pop in off topic once in awhile if you want, because that's all a lot of us do  :D

Really though, many of us barely even play zombies anymore. I just stay because I know people here, and I won't go on skype to talk to them.

Oh, Welcome Back, btw. Not sure if you remember me. I was the guy who always had the Takeo avatar.

I remember you, homie! :D