Origins is still broken!

OKHJ

Hey guys I was recently playing a game with a few friends and ran into a glitch which ruined the whole game. I was wondering if you guys know about this and a possible fix to get out of it or if there is any way to get Treyarch's attention so they can fix this because it has happened two more times since this game and it gets quite annoying. At first I thought the glitch was because of the staff I used in combination with the Panzer but it occurred with the ice and wind as well.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This used to be a common method that people would use to glitch. They'd set it up so the panzer grabbed them, and was pulling them over a barrier glitch. Unfortunately in situations like yours, there really is no way to combat it. Obviously the game wasn't designed to have that happen, so since it's a random occurrence it's quite hard to avoid it.

You could train in the crazy place, and then you won't have to deal with panzers. But for the most part, it happens on uneven ground. He pulled you below the floor, because he was standing lower than you when he pulled.

This used to be a common method that people would use to glitch. They'd set it up so the panzer grabbed them, and was pulling them over a barrier glitch. Unfortunately in situations like yours, there really is no way to combat it. Obviously the game wasn't designed to have that happen, so since it's a random occurrence it's quite hard to avoid it.

You could train in the crazy place, and then you won't have to deal with panzers. But for the most part, it happens on uneven ground. He pulled you below the floor, because he was standing lower than you when he pulled.

@GRILL Okay thanks it has been bugging me since it happened multiple times. At least there is an explanation, but will Treyarch still patch it or have they given up on updates for this game now?

Okay thanks it has been bugging me since it happened multiple times. At least there is an explanation, but will Treyarch still patch it or have they given up on updates for this game now?

It is almost definite that there will be no more in-game patching done to BO2 seeing as the last known in-game patching was in September of last year. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some more glitches I've seen: 

Invisible zombie getting thrown beneath the map

Samantha's "There's more to do" monologue stuck on REPEAT (SO god-damn annoying) 

Wonderfizz constantly giving me Speed cola (and not stopping) 

Getting down on the tank because screw physics, you're under a tank now...

Zombie's hit boxes not disappearing after they're dead.