Stamin-up / PHD Flopper

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all maps had PHD Flopper. It makes Mustang and Sally so much more fun.

But assuming Kino had both Staminup and PHD Flopper, I would have a hard time choosing only four perks. I guess I'd run with jugg, PHD, and Mule Kick, and Speed Cola. Yeah that sounds about right. But it would work better if Kino was one of those maps where you can obtain more than just four perks.

I wish all maps had PHD Flopper. It makes Mustang and Sally so much more fun.

But assuming Kino had both Staminup and PHD Flopper, I would have a hard time choosing only four perks. I guess I'd run with jugg, PHD, and Mule Kick, and Speed Cola. Yeah that sounds about right. But it would work better if Kino was one of those maps where you can obtain more than just four perks.

Yeah....   I usually run jug,phd,stamin up & speed cola.....      but yeah I agree with you....  I think it would make STANG n SALLY way more useful on kino

Edited by CBR_600_RR

Well, I believe that Kino had a stock setup (4 perks only) because it was supposed to be the map that came with DLC 4 for World at War, and it eventually became the stock map in Black Ops instead due to time constraints.

It did eventually get Mule Kick added to it at the end of the Black Ops season. Personally I would have prefered PHD but I think it was down to the popularity of Mule Kick in Moon that saw them decide to add it to all maps in the end. It was also probably also to counteract the 3 gun glitch people were using on Kino (and possibly other maps, I'm not sure on that one).

If we ever do recieve 'remakes' in a later game as DLC I would like to think they would mix them up somehow. Change the perks and weapons, possibly reimagine the map settings? It would give the maps a renewed interest rather than just playing the same boring map on a new console.

I barely touch some maps these days... I certainly would not be enticed to play identical versions again unless there was some kind of change to them.

Well, I believe that Kino had a stock setup (4 perks only) because it was supposed to be the map that came with DLC 4 for World at War, and it eventually became the stock map in Black Ops instead due to time constraints.

It did eventually get Mule Kick added to it at the end of the Black Ops season. Personally I would have prefered PHD but I think it was down to the popularity of Mule Kick in Moon that saw them decide to add it to all maps in the end. It was also probably also to counteract the 3 gun glitch people were using on Kino (and possibly other maps, I'm not sure on that one).

If we ever do recieve 'remakes' in a later game as DLC I would like to think they would mix them up somehow. Change the perks and weapons, possibly reimagine the map settings? It would give the maps a renewed interest rather than just playing the same boring map on a new console.

I barely touch some maps these days... I certainly would not be enticed to play identical versions again unless there was some kind of change to them.

Since you mentioned MAP REIMAGINING........  If they did remake kino, what I would like to see is an entire other side to the map made and added....

As of now there are 2 side routes from spawn to power: The POPULAR MP40 route which everyone always takes, or the less popular AK74u route....

Now what I am saying is on the AK74u route, in that 1st room where the box location and the FIRE TRAP are, if you look on the left side of the room if you are entering from spawn there is a blocked staircase leading to no-where...  I would like to see them open this up and add another route back to the stage or "POWER' like maybe a long hallway that ends up on the roof, then there could be a place to run trains on the roof and then a way back down to power.... I think it would definitely add to this map in a positive way!

And of course I can't forget PHD FLOPPER & STAMINUP

And how sick would GRIEF be on a remade KINO??? I think it would be pretty bad ass!!!

Edited by CBR_600_RR
  • 4 weeks later...

I would love to have a re-made Kino! If it kept the Thunder Gun, The stage and the Pack-a-Punch Teleporer but had Stamin-up, PhD and maybe Deadshot with a main EE rather than none and one that gave all players all 8 perks like moon (not like Shangri-La where you had to do it 4 times to get all 4 people 8 perks) It would be good if there was a solo EE that let you get all 8 perks as well. New box and wall guns would be good and a more open map (maybe more outdoors areas) also if they make "Custom Games" from BO2 more customizable in future games the option to turn off those bs Nova6 crawlers would be cool.