Epic wins on kino.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think zombies could be won. It's one of the addictive features to zombies, no matter what happens, or how good you are, eventually you die. And then lose.

But to answer your question, I think you made the OP too map specific. If I could pick any win, it'd be on Nuketown. 3 player game and all 3 of us got cornered in the same spot, I managed to train in a spot about 5x the size of the player. If you're on ps3 you should check out my player channel, it's saved on that. Really was amazing.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Epic win on Origins. Also saved to my channel on xbox ;)

Zombies everywhere in Odin's footstep behind Jugg, I lost control while camping there. The hoard pushes me into the corner next to MP40. I face the wall so my shield could take the heat while prepping my monkey bomb which I would throw directly next to my feet. Then I turned around while they were distracted and through another over next to the soul chest, thus escaping...barely. Shield was gone and I was blood red.

That's focus right there. To top it off, it happened right after Richtofen said "I must stay focused". Lolol .

...and I'm sure there's another thread about general epic winnings... :P

• 7 months later...