What "survives" from black ops 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I think the War Machine was detested by everything because it bounced. I don't recall it bouncing in MP (actually it was pretty OP). I like the China Lake better because it exploded on impact, but I also hated it because of the 2 shots, and it was very stocky.

I would like to see a buff on Explosives and Shotguns. BO2 made Snipers and to a lesser extent, Pistols viable. I would like to see the next game make Explosives and Shotguns something the player would want.

For easter eggs, I would like just one main one. But if they wanna do two or multiple ones, I'd only want that if they made the easter eggs rewards very different. They were hardly different in BO2.

I know people hate the Trample Steam because of glitching but I love it. People will glitch regardless of what they're given. I would love to see more buildables that alter the dynamics of a map like that.