What "survives" from black ops 2

Ok, so, even with the new wonder fizz machine, we all know we can't be bringing in 10+ perks on every map… can't be done! So which perks, buildables, guns, and other attributes should "survive" black ops 2? 

Personally I want to see Electric cherry, vulture's aid, and the wonder fizz survive, I could care less about tombstone or who's who...

I want to see the shield return, but as for the tramplesteam and turbine, they should stay with bo2… The head chopper should be a returning thing though, LOVED that.  I also liked the upgrade-buildables like the acid-gat-kit, and build able vehicles like the plane. I feel like one map in each game should have a build able set of weapons like the staves, but defiantly NOT all of them. 

The galil is something I want to see again… And the B23r… mauser would be cool… LOVED the SVU… Galavas were a nice new thing… 

The bank should stay but be more punishable from usage, and the weapons locker works great as-is. 

Tell me what you think.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wan't the Mauser to come back on certain maps but I want a variety of starting weapons, not even just pistols. The Wunder Fizz should come back next game it would be a very nice touch and would save space on a lot of perk machines. Electric Cherry should be one of our main perks as it fits so well, and I really wan't Tombstone back, if it had appeared in Origins or even a smaller map it would be loved more! As for buildable in Buried they made the characters make quotes saying they didn't like the Trample Steam as it can get people into glitches which they do not want. I want to see the Mob of the Dead crafting system back and the idea of feeding the zombies souls to things like the soul chest or even for a dog to return so we get a reward.

I honestly don't know.

Weaponry:

I don't honestly care what specific guns we see.

I do hope however it is a diverse pool, in which each upgraded gun has a unique flair to it, such as the masterkey that the Aug got, or the distraction abilities of the crossbow.

I would love to see the gameplay mechanics work in such a way that multiple different ideal weapon/perk/equipement sets could be used for high round gameplay.

Rather than your prefered wall weapon + wondergun.

That being said, I want to see more maps with multiple wonder weapons.

The four staves on Origins were brilliant. I wish they were balanced with each other more so that some staves weren't easier to get, and some staves weren't stronger than the others. But for the first crack at that kind of idea I thought it was marvelous.

The only thing is, I don't know how they could present that in a fresh manner for every new map.

Even just having multiple options is great though. Call of the Dead had three wonder weapons, if you count the Wunderwaffe Power-up. That was cool.

I'd also like to see more unique wonder weapons, but I know that is difficult, so I won't hate if nothing as original as the sliquifier or the vr-11 or the jgb appear on every map.

Perks:

Juggernog, or a form of it obviously has to continue.

I feel like all the perks present in origins have the potential to carry on. They're in the Wunderfizz, and it's pretty much the BO1 perks, and electric cherry.

I'm not sure how I feel about the unique perk for each map.

on one hand it further diversifies the gameplay from map to map.

but on the other hand, it sometimes gets disappointing.

Tombstone sucked for the map it was on. You know what would have worked better there? Who's who.

Who's who sucked for the map it was on. You know what might have worked slightly better there? Tombstone.

Electric cherry wasn't unique to MotD

As awesome as it is, there is no denying the overpowered nature of Vulture-aid. It makes you invisible for 15 seconds ever 20 or so zombies, gives you a few spare shots, pointless maybe with normal guns, but with Mustang and Sally or any wonder weapon that isn't the Paralyzer, it is so over powered.

I like having a ton of options. It makes it easier to switch things up. Keep the wunderfizz, and all it's contents, and give us a new perk for the fizz every map or two, or maybe try that unique perk for each map again.

Other features:

Buildables:

Great. Keep them, but either make them something that affects my load out (like the shield, or something along the lines of a buildable PES). Make me make choices.

Or make them things that are fun, and useful.

Please don't invent problems just for the buildable to solve, like the turbine and powered doors. (Although that could have been SO much cooler if there were more than four powered doors on the map... being able to close the doors was cool. Whole new meaning to spawn control.)

The tramplesteam was a good one, for example. The Shield was great.

The acid upgrade was interesting, but it was kind of a joke of a buildable. good concept, but the final indentification of what it is was kind of poor. It shouldn't have been counted a buildable like the shield. It should have been something seperate, like the traps on FIVE.

Easter Eggs:

I liked the two sides, but I don't want to see it again. Not unless they have significantly different steps, and different, but equally valuable rewards. Like a permanent Juggernog perk for Richtofen, and a unique wonderweapon for Maxis, or something more thought out.

I like the EE's to link, but I don't know how I feel about the forced reset to complete the story.

Please bring back little ones. Origins was great with the ciphers and radios. Good comeback. keep it up.

Also, althought I love the staff objectives, they shouldn't be part of the story EE. I think the objectives should still exist, but there should have been an additional 'first step' to the EE, rather than building all the staves. It wasn't a big deal. I just feel like it kind of rips attention away from the story in the EE, because people are more focused on getting their reward, the staff.

Persistent Upgrades:

They were interesting... I honestly don't know how I feel.

If they were better balanced, and EASILY IDENTIFIED, I might like to see them back.

Bank/weapon locker:

No bank. Please no. Or give some huge incentive against it. Like making your high round not record or something.

They were useful for helping get the EEs done.

Otherwise they sort of cheapend the gameplay for me.

you can say "well don't use it" but that would be stupid of me not to use every legal advantage I can when going for a high round, or just trying to have a good solid game with randoms or friends.

don't use it, isn't a solution, that's simply ignoring the problem.

Weapon locker is fine though. I barely use it. I actually think it should be opened up to wonderguns, or at least non map unique guns.

Or maybe it should be modified in some way? I dunno. It isn't game damaging, but it honestly isn't super helpful as it currently stands either.

It'd be cool if weapons could become 'veterans' and get stronger as you use them in more games. Then however we'd need to be able to 'emergency dump' the weapon some how, so we don't lose it to a silly down, or a rage-quiter.

Leaderboards:

They suck. Except for stat specifics. Those are cool. And the solo leader boards.

Otherwise, bring back BO1 leader boards. Including the lobby view.

The ranking system sucks.

Tell us what the ranks mean if you want us to care about them.

I think that's about everything?

I would like to see buildables removed from the Game or at least Get rid of the Workbench and make parts of the Map Buildable. ( You need a Lever to release the Water and access the Next Area) Something Like that.

I want to see Electric cherry return and maybe the Wunderfizz machine. 

Personally I think custom Games should return but with actual effort put into it. Maybe Have Wunderfizz only no Perk machines, Or all weapons Random. You know, just for fun Games.

i think Ranking should Be eliminated from the Game because it Promotes Rage quitting in Public Matches. I think it also prevents people from teaming up because some people only want to Play with other Shotgun ranks. 

I think Easter Eggs should always accomplish a Unique Goal. It gets tiring when in  maps your goal is to light up a tower. Also I would Like more linear Steps to the Egg. Back in black ops every Step achieved something that paved the way for the next step. You light the Fuse -----> Rictofen can see inside the Room ------> Nikolai activated the Generator things. However it Black ops 2 The eggs were more like you Find a switch which does something that gives you a coin ----------> For some reason Putting the Coin in the Fountain makes targets appear all around the Map -----> Even more strangely Knocking all the Targets down Somehow lights up the Tower. It seems treyarch just tied a bunch of random tasks together and called it an easter egg.

I want the Nova Gas Zombie Model Gone from the Next Game. No more Recycling the Same Model. Do something Unique like the Denizen or the Avogadro. Also Give it a reason to be there. 

The Loading screens should stay for the Next game however I want the Comic book Panels to be unique and Mysterious instead of a Rehash of the Intro cutscene.

Game Over themes should be previews to the Next Map's Song. They can add the little Hints like they did in die rise with the Cell block opening or in Origins with what appears to be Chains Rattling.

Radios should come Back however they should come Back Black ops style. In origins they put a big X over the radio so you can't miss it. I prefer back in the day when You never knew where a radio was and you needed to press X on everything to find out which ones were radios and which ones were not. I would also Like smaller easter eggs such as small notes or writing on the Walls. 

Pack a Punchable Wonder weapons. No more Survivor made crap like the Jetgun or the Sliquifier. We want real wonder weapons that are mysterious and fit into the Story like the Wunderwaffe or the VR-11.

Different Game modes are also nice although not exactly Necessary for the Zombies Game mode. I suggest Keeping Grief but eliminating Turned.

Perks: Double Tap 2 and Electric Cherry I'd say are guaranteed. I am unsure about Vulture Aid. The map and its weapons it features in make it way to OP. I think it could do well but only on certain maps. Five or Verruckt for example I don't think it would overpower it to much, but that's only because the Winter's Howl is the weakest WW, where ammo regeneration would help it but not overpower it like it would for any OHKO WW or the Scavenger.

Tombstone could appear but I doubt it. It's only appearance was on the worst map possible for it. It needs a smaller map like the BO or WaW maps. Who's Who I'd say has a better chance but it needs to be in the right map. Not to mention these two are kinda similar to Quick Revive (all 3 deal with downs and revives), but, QR cant net you more than 4 perks.

I'm unsure with Wunderfizz, but think it could be the next big staple in Zombies after Buildables. We have a random weapon box, why not a random perk thing?

I do think it will get a makeover though. The way it looks fits the Origins style like the Mystery Box and PaP in that map. Maybe it will be a cabinet on normal maps?

Persistant Upgrades: I never actively went for them and I wouldn't miss them if they left. I think it needs tweaking if it wants to work.

Modes: Grief will definetly stay. Turned probably not. It will need a lot of work to come back.

The whole naming thing annoyed me though. TranZit, Die Rise, etc are just modes. So are the map names on WaW and BO1 mode names or maps names? Confusing as hell, they're all just Survival so there's no need for unique mode names. Nuketown didn't have it and it worked fine.

Buildables: I do think they're a staple now in Zombies but I think they need to really think of what buildables need to be there. The Turbine and its uses were just not fun. I think the Shield and Trample Steam will return, as well as weapon upgrades like the Acid Gat Kit. Those could be something special.

Weapons: I'd like the SVU or AN-94 to be a staple in the box for the next game, like the Galil and others. EMP's I wouldn't mind either. Wonder Weapon wise, probably the Hell's Retriever. Sliquifier and Blundergat maybe, and I'd only want the Paralyzer just for flying haha.

Galvaknuckles will be a staple. I would like to see more variety of melee weapons though. Really disappointed they didn't include that sword from the BO2 campaign, hopefully they will though.

Ranking: I kinda want one but overall no. Even if it completely changed, there is bias and elitism in the community. Oh you aren't a Shotgun? Sorry you can't play with us. Granted this was in BO1 as well, based of others high rounds, but it was not as bad back than.

I like stats Leaderboards though. I did find some of them pointless though.

I don't think that any weapon that has appeared in more than 1 game should return. There are exceptions of course, (who doesn't like the mp40?) but I think that there shouldn't be the galil, M16, or any already used BO1 wall guns in the nex game. Of course we could still bring back BOI or WaW guns, just different ones. We still haven't gotten our PPSH, and we could always use the AUG, HK, Crossbow, PM63, etc. But the galil, m14, olympia, m16, should all retire. I know they're good, but we can make it more diverse than that.

So basically I DON'T want any BOI weapon that has already been in BOII to survive.

It seems like some of you don't know the difference between what you want to survive and what you want to be in the next game. All of you posting original ideas that haven't been in the game yet are off topic.

No Richtofen Announcer.

No Bank.

No Locker.

No Persistent Upgrades.

No useless buildables.

No more silly not-funny characters and overused one-liners.

Yep, bang on. (although I'm not particularly anti or pro the bank)

I just want games to be quicker. I don't want to have to speed run it just to make it to round 30 in less than an hour.

My biggest gripe with the buildables and bank is that it just makes everything take so long.

I personally do want all the perks to stay, however, for reasons that others have stated, I could completely understand if only EC was allowed to continue, but I really would want all 12 of the current perks to stay, and be available in every map, even if say, half, were only available via the WunderFizz. I mean, if we could fit 8 perk machines on maps in BO1 while only 4 on the 2-3x larger BO2 maps, then there is something wrong.

I think the range of weapons on the BO2 maps was absolutely terrible. Origins and Mob were the only maps with a semi-decent set of weapons, since they included a lot of fun guns and removed most of the not-so-fun ones *cough* SMR *cough*. 

The WW's in BO2 were almost all great, except for the Jet Gun and the Paralyser. They were both terrible in their own rights, the Paralyser being OP as hell, and the Jet Gun being underpowered to the max. The Sliquifier, if it were not buildable, would be the perfect example of a WW to me: it has unlimited killing potential, but you cannot rely on it to save your life all the time. The Staves were the embodiment of a perfect buildable wonder weapon; took time to make, only replenish able by Max Ammo's (not box recycling) and had an awesome range of powers. 

Imagine if the staves were in the box. It'd be Ascension 2.0...

...the Paralyser being OP as hell, and the Jet Gun being underpowered to the max.

The Jet Gun was perfect before patch, I'd love to see it return that way. 

For me, the only thing that SHOULD REALLY survive, is DT2. 

I feel everything in BO2 was soooooo OP, and if not, soooo UP. 

Take the AN-94, for example, that shit PaPe'd with DT2 was a OHKO if headshot 'till round 40 or something.

Mark-2 is great, but I don't want to see it again. It should stay with BO2.

BO2 was just an experiment; don't bring test subjects to the final project. :/

Weapons: I'd like to see the return of the python, ballistic knife, and m16 from bo1 again.but as much as I love the Galil and others, I think it's time to move on. And from Bo2 I'd like to see more of the AK-47, RPD, and EMP's(just give the EMP's more effects within the maps it's on, like they did with the bus) and maybe an M-27 comeback would be nice.

Wonder Weapons: if they're gonna be buildables, make them a little less of a chore. Like the staves. Those were okay. But I just wanna see the return if the WunderWaffe. Maybe the Thundergun( I know. Not bo2, sorry.) but from bo2, I never really liked any if the WW's, the only one I ever hoped to use was the Blundergat. And occasionally the Jet Gun, but only to feel like a badass. Lol. Well the staves were good too, of course. No more super overpowered WW's like the Paralyzer. That ruined Buried in my opinion.

Perks: the 8 from black ops of course. And electric cherry should return as well. Maybe tombstone, maybe. Definitely not who's who, always hated that perk. It's like this... you died? Okay let's try again. Only this time you're gonna spawn inside a hoard of zombies and have no perks and just the m1911. Sound good?

Buildables: I'd like to see the headchopper again. And the shield. The trample steam was good. But it's a little too unrealistic for me. I'd prefer not to see buildable wonder weapons again. Although I never liked them to be in the box either. Maybe give them to us in reward form for completing a small task.

Major Easter eggs: no more short and unrewarding Easter eggs like Tranzit and die rise. I wanna see more like Origins, where you have a lot of steps. Also I want some type of reward for completing it, like in Moon. Or even in Buried.

And the Easter eggs should be different in every map. Not like lighting three towers. And we should feel like we know why we are completing the egg as well. Not just because some voice told us to. I know this isn't really about what Should survive but I just feel they did a bad job with EE's in bo2.

Minor Easter Eggs: more radios, without the press button to play thing though. Musical eggs should obviously return. More little eggs like the 'shoot the cardboard to reveal a note in the wall' thing from Origins.

Playable Characters: I would like to see entirely new characters. The o4 and n4 along with maxis and Sam can still exist in some way though. Maybe Sam and maxis could be playable? While the others only exist in radio messages?

Persistent upgrades: eh. I don't really care either way.

Bank/weapon locker: lose the bank, keep the locker.

Character quotes: they don't always have to be humorous. Take Richtofen from Origins. He was sometimes funny yet he also had serious comments and revealed storyline information. The characters from mob of the dead were perfect as well. I'd like to see more like them.

Game modes: lose survival because it's just...kinda pointless. Kinda. Grief is sometimes fun though. Lose turned. And create more original ideas for modes. And someone up there said something about the names of maps. I agree. Tranzit should be the map name not the mode. That was a really stupid idea.

Custom games should return but with much much more tweakings available.

Ranking/leaderboards: lose the leaderboards and ranking system. Keep the personal stats though.

I want the ranking system to stay, but in a way where you ONLY earn ranks, not lose them. That was the main downfall of our ranking system. I think it should be XP based, but lets not get into that here since I already made a thread on it.

I agree that Custom Games should come back with more options. Imagine something like a perk disabler, where you could choose certain perks to permanently disable so that you can't cheap out in a no-Jug challenge or such. Limit the box to 2 hits per player. Increase door & debris prices. Add bosses from all the maps.

I want more Survival maps, but with effort put into them. I want to be able to hop on and play a fast, fun game without spending 3 hours getting my loadout and holding zombies to build planetariums. They should just be a small-medium sized map, and play just like BO1 did.

...the Paralyser being OP as hell, and the Jet Gun being underpowered to the max.

The Jet Gun was perfect before patch, I'd love to see it return that way. 

For me, the only thing that SHOULD REALLY survive, is DT2. 

I feel everything in BO2 was soooooo OP, and if not, soooo UP. 

Take the AN-94, for example, that shit PaPe'd with DT2 was a OHKO if headshot 'till round 40 or something.

Mark-2 is great, but I don't want to see it again. It should stay with BO2.

BO2 was just an experiment; don't bring test subjects to the final project. :/

Then what is the point of experimenting? 

Yeah, I think the mark 2 should return for dlc, it'd be a great addition to the premium package/hardened edition. Not as important as a map, but defiantly worth it! 

I want the ranking system to stay, but in a way where you ONLY earn ranks, not lose them. That was the main downfall of our ranking system. I think it should be XP based, but lets not get into that here since I already made a thread on it.

I agree that Custom Games should come back with more options. Imagine something like a perk disabler, where you could choose certain perks to permanently disable so that you can't cheap out in a no-Jug challenge or such. Limit the box to 2 hits per player. Increase door & debris prices. Add bosses from all the maps.

I want more Survival maps, but with effort put into them. I want to be able to hop on and play a fast, fun game without spending 3 hours getting my loadout and holding zombies to build planetariums. They should just be a small-medium sized map, and play just like BO1 did.

With that said, imagine a new mode called "Party" available for each map. What it'd do is select random attributes (no/reduced perks, limited box hits, turn off certain door purchases) and would award players more XP then an average map, letting one rank up faster and in more interesting ways.

What do you guys think about Afterlife and Digging?

I can see those being bought back but not exactly the same. I think the Digging component has a higher chance of coming back though.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Origins Soul Chest challenges bought back. Those should be in every map.

• Tech Admin

Probably all ready covered but

The DO's

• DO - bring back the buildable shield
  • DO - bring back the maxis drone or similar
  • DO - bring back wunderfizz
  • DO - bring back in game challenges (soul chest for example but different challenges throughout the game, one to be done by round 10, one to be done between round 10 / 20 etc - if going for a high round, then they can be disabled on solo if need be)
  • DO - bring back dig spots or similar
  • DO - bring back traps
  • DO - bring back easter eggs, only make them worthwhile - you know it makes sense - the black ops 2 easter eggs are nonsensical & a waste of time, make them harder to achieve and make them longer with bigger rewards.
  • DO - bring back WaW, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 maps, completely reworked for the next gen systems and done the way they where intended. You know you can bring them back, even if it's a super pack with a nod to the community - you know it makes sense.
  • DO - bring back ranks, I don't see a problem with them, but punish people who quit games, de-rank them immediately and tell them why they have been deranked in game. If they dashboard, next time the launch the game and enter zombies - put a big flashing notice up saying, "you have been deranked for dashboarding or just backing out of a game because yer a twat and sin binned for 1 hour". (increasing in time after each infringment)

The Don'ts

• DON'T - bring back the match making system you have had on black ops, it's shit (no other word to use for it, so excuse the profanity)
  • DON'T - bring back buildables such as the trample steam
  • DON'T - bring back reasons for players to quit lobby's or games. If we want to play with mic's let us select lobby's with mic'd players - if we don't let us select no mic'd lobbys. Let us select whether we want a 2, 3, 4 player lobby.

Probably all ready covered but

The DO's

• DO - bring back the buildable shield
  • DO - bring back the maxis drone or similar
  • DO - bring back wunderfizz
  • DO - bring back in game challenges (soul chest for example but different challenges throughout the game, one to be done by round 10, one to be done between round 10 / 20 etc - if going for a high round, then they can be disabled on solo if need be)
  • DO - bring back dig spots or similar
  • DO - bring back traps
  • DO - bring back easter eggs, only make them worthwhile - you know it makes sense - the black ops 2 easter eggs are nonsensical & a waste of time, make them harder to achieve and make them longer with bigger rewards.
  • DO - bring back WaW, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 maps, completely reworked for the next gen systems and done the way they where intended. You know you can bring them back, even if it's a super pack with a nod to the community - you know it makes sense.
  • DO - bring back ranks, I don't see a problem with them, but punish people who quit games, de-rank them immediately and tell them why they have been deranked in game. If they dashboard, next time the launch the game and enter zombies - put a big flashing notice up saying, "you have been deranked for dashboarding or just backing out of a game because yer a twat and sin binned for 1 hour". (increasing in time after each infringment)

The Don'ts

• DON'T - bring back the match making system you have had on black ops, it's shit (no other word to use for it, so excuse the profanity)
  • DON'T - bring back buildables such as the trample steam
  • DON'T - bring back reasons for players to quit lobby's or games. If we want to play with mic's let us select lobby's with mic'd players - if we don't let us select no mic'd lobbys. Let us select whether we want a 2, 3, 4 player lobby.

i sort of agree with that, it gets annoying when i get put on a server with non mic players

Theater mode has given a completely new diverse look to the game, IMO it's the most powerful object to a slayer seeing that you can view not only your gameplay but also the game you played in. I'd hope to see this make a vamped up return which could have them all but monopolize the capture card business when it comes to cod zombies.

Theater mode has given a completely new diverse look to the game, IMO it's the most powerful object to a slayer seeing that you can view not only your gameplay but also the game you played in. I'd hope to see this make a vamped up return which could have them all but monopolize the capture card business when it comes to cod zombies.

You should be able to export entire games to thumb drives and then upload it from your PC. I suppose this could be pretty hard and intensive on the console, but I think it's doable.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the Origins Soul Chest challenges bought back. Those should be in every map.

This would be my utmost desire.

I hope they keep doing different things like they did in BO:2, but please don't just repeat the same mechanic and call it something else, e.g. Afterlife and Who's Who.

Here's what I think will make a return:

Classic 4 perks (obviously) - Double Tap 2.0 because it should be considered the fix 

Ray-Gun (It's a staple)

Shield (It's seen rampant inclusion in all of BO:2, highly likely it will return)

Traps (They kind of went away from these for a bit in BO:2, but I think 3arc has realized the error of that and won't continue to leave traps out)

EE's (If they didn't return, I think the world would collapse)

I like how they add small things to change the dynamic and I think they should continue that trend. New perks, new weapons, new buildables, new ways to power the map, etc.. 

Here's what I hope they abandon:

Ranking System (replace it with an experience point system to unlock EE and game related media)

Timed in-game events (Bus, Robots, Elevators) - Instead their appearance should be related to challenges or equipment

Bank/Weapon Locker (This could still be included for EE purposes only, just make a toggle option on the custom game screen. If it's on, then no experience, no records, only achievements)

Exclusion of Custom Games from Leaderboards (why this is currently happening is beyond me)

Ultimately, the challenges like in Origins should definitely return. They're what I would focus on if I were Treyarch. Build your EE's around them, build your story around them, the perks and weapons will surely follow. Along with including these in every single map, I think they should also add some customization to zombies. Why can't we at least have gamer emblems? Give us something to customize, preferably our Mystery Box Loadout.

Electric Cherry is returning.. I'm like 99% sure of it, other than that one vulture aid was neat but i think it would feel odd anywere but buried. Having those icons blaring on a single plane would look awful. Buried makes it work because of its wacky layout. So Im at a bit of a loss.

So lets talk two sections: things I think will return, and things i want to return.

Think will return:

-AN-94

-DSR

-Ballistic Knife

-MTAR

-Remington

-Skorpian

-HAMR or LSAT

-Electric Cherry

-Shield

-Turbine

-The green run crew (deal with it, they are here to stay)

Things I want to return:

-PDW

-Ray Gun Mark 2, i know it will return but i want it from the start not as dlc later as i fear it will be

-War Machine cause its funny. We need something to hate, plus its fun paped.

-Remington new model army

-executioner

-the muthafukin' B23R!!! I dunno what it is but i adore that little guy

-chicom

-trample steam, shut up i love it! i was so sure it was going to be die rise and then lost forever but then treyarch was all yolo and stuck it in.

-Buildable weapons. I like them alot, i feel like they should be a very powerful weapon but not the main "wonder weapon" this time around

-Who's Who. This perk is such a unique and the idea is just so zombies. People dont like it but I do soooo

-The green run crew!! I love them to bits and i know they are returning. But on a side note I do want the NORMAL version of our original characters to appear as well (but keep origins takeo's hunky arms ;3)