• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@way2g00d I'm more than happy to do raids with you. I'm sure Naitrax will too. I play pretty much every night of the week, starting around 6 EST. 

You can also check out www.the100.io. It's a site where you can put in a few different details about yourself and the times you play and it will then put you in a group of 100 other people similar to you. So far my group has been very active and fun to play with.

@way2g00d I'm more than happy to do raids with you. I'm sure Naitrax will too. I play pretty much every night of the week, starting around 6 EST. 

You can also check out www.the100.io. It's a site where you can put in a few different details about yourself and the times you play and it will then put you in a group of 100 other people similar to you. So far my group has been very active and fun to play with.

Thank you.

Had a little more luck last night, ran through crota like butter, got black hammer, another dragons breath and enough energy to get me to 32.

Something most people don't know, when you beat crota, wait 5-10 minutes after his death, and you'll be brought to a reward screen, one player gets an exotic weapon. I got the dragons breath that way, had no idea that even existed.

Something most people don't know, when you beat crota, wait 5-10 minutes after his death, and you'll be brought to a reward screen, one player gets an exotic weapon. I got the dragons breath that way, had no idea that even existed.

Thats false. Waiting doesn't give extra exotics.

I saw it first hand....it does work, and it's just a chance.

Edit: I've seen a lot of topics saying it doesn't work, and if that is true, someone might have found the answer to why I've seen it. They said when you beat the Death singer, you can get a chance at an exotic reward, which I already knew, BUT if your inventory is full it will go to the postmaster, and show up as a reward at the end of the raid....if that's the case then I suppose I was wrong, but at the same time I can't recall if my heavy weapon slots were full at the time. *shrugs, guess I'll test it again this Tuesday.

I saw it first hand....it does work, and it's just a chance.

Edit: I've seen a lot of topics saying it doesn't work, and if that is true, someone might have found the answer to why I've seen it. They said when you beat the Death singer, you can get a chance at an exotic reward, which I already knew, BUT if your inventory is full it will go to the postmaster, and show up as a reward at the end of the raid....if that's the case then I suppose I was wrong, but at the same time I can't recall if my heavy weapon slots were full at the time. *shrugs, guess I'll test it again this Tuesday.

It happens if the slots are full but also sometimes it just won't show the exotics after checkpoint. For example I have gotten exotics from strikes that never showed up in text as "Matuzz has found bla bla bla" but then they come up in the  rewards screen. There is no need to wait for the rewards screen in raid that exotic would just pop up when you go to orbit between loading screen like rewards are shown after strike for very short glimpse. We completed the hard mode and were messing around rewards screen popped up and no one got exotics. It's just bs rumor.

Yeah, your exotic from Crota (if you get one) will not go into your inventory until you go to Orbit. If you're full at Ir Yût or Crota, your rewards will function like anywhere else and go directly to your Postmaster.

Finally have collected EVERY Exotic, including armour, and beaten Crota on HM 3 times getting every weapon. I could stop playing once someone figures out how to get the Crux to drop and be happy with my run.

However, that will not be happening. I will never feel complete until I get my hands on the Monte Carlo and the Hawkmoon (The 4th Horseman is utter shit from what I've seen) and max them out. I am coming for you, Hawkmoon.

So then if you beat Crota, there is a chance for an exotic, does that mean only one player has a chance to get it? I can't find any instances where more than one person got the exotic at the mission completed screen, if so that's kinda crap, it should be an equal chance for all players in the raid not just a randomly picked player to have the chance :/

I probably would have had all the exotics except hawkmoon and thunderlord if I had only made more than one character at the time, I was running out of room and when the exotic shards were introduced, I started dismantling ALOT of exotics just to make room and gather the shards. I go through fazes though, right now I'm back on my hand cannon kick, leveled up the last word and am enjoying all the hip fire head shots lol. Also totally in love with the black hammer, I've only leveled it up once (getting insta reload after 3 critical hits) and it's already hitting harder than my ice breaker.

I still lack fatebringer though, I plan on running the Templar tonight if anyone is on to help that would be awesome.

Awesome guys, thanks for that.

Ended up getting Thunderlord right before the reset last week, I was whining about not having it not even 10 minutes before opening the chest and boom, got it. Logged into another character and got another Suros, aka exotic shard.

Only raid weapon I'm lacking from crota now is the fusion rifle and the pistol.

Just Hawkmoon, Thorn (ive had the bounty for months, I'm just THAT bad at crucible) and the husk of the pit exotic and I'll at least have had all exotics in my possession, I started dismantling a lot before I had multiple characters, once exotic shards were introduced I went a little ham on my storage in the tower.

Anyone having items disappear and reappearing in your inventory?

I was looking for my vision of confluence the other day and after going through my tower storage, and all three characters inventories, I came to the conclusion that I dismantled it by accident, but last night I found it back on my hunter. The funny thing is, the night before I took all the primary exotics from the hunter and put them in my tower storage. I've either went crazy from playing too long, or this game is toying with me....

Happened again last night!

I went to delete my 29 hunter to start a new hunter, a friend bought the game last night and I wanted to go through it with him instead of being OP and taking all his kills. So naturally I go to put all my gear in the tower and my beloved Last Word was gone, I about lost it.

I remembered the vision of confluence thing so I restarted my game and it was there again, I have stood by Bungie through their mishaps and all the server down time, but if I start losing hard earned weapons or gear, or characters, that will be the end of my Destiny playing, dirty pool Bungie....dirty pool.

Is the Hawkmoon a PS exclusive weapon? I have never heard of it. Any good?

Yeah it's exclusive. It's good, but I sometimes find it gets left behind on some of the long range maps, I'll sooner bring out the icebreaker and use that than waste my exotic slot on a hand cannon.

I'm not convinced on the luck in the chamber either, I find generally speaking it will only increase the amount of damage by about 300.

Archived