• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(This is Naitrax BTW, haven't changed my name back from EJ's yet)

The level 33 Crota's End will likely be part of the next DLC, as it seems there will be a 31 VoG at some point during this DLC. This is probably going to be a place to collect Radiant Shards or maybe even Exotic Shards (never know, could happen)

I am disappointed about having to put 2 Shards into a weapon (pre-dlc drop) to max it, but other than that I cannot wait for Tuesday evening (for me at least). He waits in the dark below...

I spent 2 hours yesterday battling disconnects to break my way into the new Raid, only to find Bungie have gone to every measure to stop people getting in early. If you manage to Bladedance around the huge invisible barriers surrounding it, you are met with a bouncy wall which requires you to Bladedance "slice" across the ground to get through. Then, if you made it past all of that... The floor surrounding the entrance is not solid, and it is impossible to jump to the loading zone. They placed height zones there which force you to stay on the ground.

I have tried, Guardians. I have tried...

It's definitely making me want to do the exotic quests that I wasn't happy about the rewards, I'll stack the exotics I don't want and dismantle them when necessary.  

I hear you on the disconnects though, even on Ps4 I was about at the end of my patience before it magically let me play again....it's like it knows.

Am I crazy or is Xur selling the exact same crap he did last week?

I ended up getting 4 exotic shards from him...

He was not selling the same stuff, no. Last week he had the Mindas Touch, this week the Plan C. Armour is also different.

One thing that bothers me just now is the repetitive bounties. Every day this past week the 'Sword of Crota' has been a bounty as well as the same other 5 choices. They could at least mix up the bounties a little.

Still... DLC in 2 days! Aww... Yeah...

Yea I was thinking maybe you saw something different because you're on xbox but plan C twice in a row, WTgdmfF?

I'm more into the shards anyway, so it's probably good they didn't offer anything I wanted because I had more coins for the shards, I'm hoping to be fully set up by this Tuesday, but I'm only up to 7 counting the exotics I haven't dismantled yet, I know I'm going to need a lot more than that.

It goes live at the Weekly Reset time. So, wherever you are, the time the game would update with new bounties and missions will be the time that you can launch the expansion (apparently it's content was included in the patch a few weeks ago, and if not we'll just have an update tonight)

8pm AEDT

1am PST

9am UTC/GMT

3am CST

Do with these what you will, but Bungie have said it would be at the reset time.

I have 3 legendary engrams and 1 exotic in my Vault. I hope they give me good gear after the update. I also have my Vanguard level up few patrol missions away. After I level up the Vanguard I will buy weapon so I can start gathering those 100 vanguard marks for this week. When I get those I will have enough marks to buy second gun.

I will do Nightfall and then Weekly to get my FWC rank up. I will buy as much armor as I can ( I have 108 crucible marks if I remember correctly). I hope the level up will give more than just one commendation. But I have also my crucible level up in less than quarter away. So I should get at least one more Crucible commendation while getting new marks and testing the new Crucible maps. If all goes well I should have 2 to 3 guns and 3 FWC armors (chest, gauntlets and boots) to level up for the Raid.

Oh, are you a 30? How nice for you. Maybe my 31 will carry you through a raid sometime. What's that? Oh yeah, I DO have two 31's, silly me.

@Matuzz If it's not too late, I wouldn't spend your marks on guns. You'll need 4 new legendaries to reach 31, or 3 plus a new exotic. 31 will be really helpful in the raid, whereas new higher cap weapons won't matter much, as long as your current ones are maxed. 

Matuzz if you're on ps4 I'll invite you if you want some help/company getting your gear up, I am still stuck at 29 so I won't be doing much of the new raid...

Yeah I'm on PSN: Matuzz93

Oh, are you a 30? How nice for you. Maybe my 31 will carry you through a raid sometime. What's that? Oh yeah, I DO have two 31's, silly me.

@Matuzz If it's not too late, I wouldn't spend your marks on guns. You'll need 4 new legendaries to reach 31, or 3 plus a new exotic. 31 will be really helpful in the raid, whereas new higher cap weapons won't matter much, as long as your current ones are maxed. 

Yeah I have lvl 31 gauntlets and chest atm. I will buy the boots at some point and on Friday upgrade my helm so I'll be at 31 by then.

Today has been lucky day for me. I got new Ice Breaker, new legendary pulse rifle and legendary ship.

Archived