• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, in case the 3 Patience and Time's I got last week weren't enough, Xur is selling them today. Also, all of the armor he's selling was sold 3 out of the last 4 weeks. It's like my grandmother always told me, "Never trust a guy with tentacles for a mouth."

P&T is excellent though. I suggest everyone pick it up if they like sniper rifles. Ice Breaker for PvE, P&T for PvP.

To get a break from Destiny I got BF4 with premium from PSN sale. I got really bored with VoG because I couldn't get those raid boots. Well at least next Iron Banner event will drop lvl 30 gear. And the next DLC adds two new levels and some fresh content. The truth is Destiny lacks content as of now. It's the same old same old with not enough depth to it to keep players or me at least engaded to it.

There's two things left in this game that I want: to reach level 30, and The Last Word hand cannon.

For the last 3 weeks I've done the Nightfall on three separate characters to maximize my chances at the Last Word. So far, no luck.

I also like to keep doing the Nightfall throughout the week solo. It's challenging and fun and breaks up the patrol/bounty grind monotony. At the end I leave the boss with a sliver of health, go on reddit and offer invites to get free rewards. I did that earlier tonight, and by now I think you can guess what happened. A level 25 joins, I finish off Sekrion, we head to the reward screen and whaddya know? The Last Word.

Fiddlesticks.

Did I ever tell you guys of how I made another exotic happen (like the SUROS I posted a few weeks back)?

Same Raid group, got to the chest and called a Last Word (Last Word and Gjallarhorn are all I need to be happy with my exotics [i am missing 4 armour pieces and 4 weapons, then I have every Exotic in the game])

My friend gets one instead.

FFS

Did I ever tell you guys of how I made another exotic happen (like the SUROS I posted a few weeks back)?

Same Raid group, got to the chest and called a Last Word (Last Word and Gjallarhorn are all I need to be happy with my exotics [i am missing 4 armour pieces and 4 weapons, then I have every Exotic in the game])

My friend gets one instead.

FFS

Good for you mate, I m yet to finish a raid. Maybe once I move to new location, I will have a dedcated game room and my mic back.

Working to get my exotic Hand Cannon. Quit twice when Xyor did not show up after one hour of killing minions and spending all my money on heavy ammo.

I will try tomorrow with some friends.

You have to be outside for him to show up. He comes in on the third dropship, and each dropship comes in when you've pretty much killed all the other knights.

Also, phogoth has to be free. We made that mistake a good few times.

So I just now found the true use of the Jackolyte items, other than the cosmetic appearance.

You were supposed to equip one, then talk to Xur and he had a special item for sale (1 strange coin) that would cause bats to appear from your respawned body every time you came back to life, for 24 hours.

Nothing THAT special, but I would have totally bought 10-15 of those things :(

So I just now found the true use of the Jackolyte items, other than the cosmetic appearance.

You were supposed to equip one, then talk to Xur and he had a special item for sale (1 strange coin) that would cause bats to appear from your respawned body every time you came back to life, for 24 hours.

Nothing THAT special, but I would have totally bought 10-15 of those things :(

Lol. I bought two of them! You can check them out when I cop it punchout!

Well now that I think about it, are the jackolytes still in our inventory? I think I still have one on another character so hopefully I can buy them next week.

They released some screen shots of a boss from the new dlc, I won't post it because I don't know how to hide spoilers but a small *spoiler* here, it's a witch with horns and boobs...

@Naitrax  did they make it to where characters from the same account can't complete dailys?

I finally got my Titan to 20 last night and equipped the stuff I had for her, making her 23 but when I did the Daily quest I got no rewards, is that because I already did it on my Warlock or did I just get jipped?

@Naitrax did they make it to where characters from the same account can't complete dailys?

I finally got my Titan to 20 last night and equipped the stuff I had for her, making her 23 but when I did the Daily quest I got no rewards, is that because I already did it on my Warlock or did I just get jipped?

You got jipped son. I do them nearly every day, and always get something for my titan and hunter.

Just did all 3 Nightfalls for the week...

2x Legendary Engram (both turned into 2 Shards)

8x Ascendant Energy (not like I have fucking 167 already game)

I'm about over this game because I'm just being constantly shafted by RNG and can't get ANY of the shit I need.

Rewards my friends got:
Guy 1:

The Last Word (same guy who got it from that chest I mentioned earlier)

Gjallarhorn (the other bloody exotic I want)

Some FWC fusion rifle

Guy 2:

Gjallarhorn

9 Ascendant Shards

Working to get my exotic Hand Cannon. Quit twice when Xyor did not show up after one hour of killing minions and spending all my money on heavy ammo.

I will try tomorrow with some friends.

You have to be outside for him to show up. He comes in on the third dropship, and each dropship comes in when you've pretty much killed all the other knights.

Also, phogoth has to be free. We made that mistake a good few times.

Thanks will try it this way tonight,

Got the exotic hand gun, it's crap. Got the exotic fusion that's also crap. I don;t know but honestly some of the rare and mostly all legendary guns seem to b e much better than exotic. It takes forever to upgrade exotic guns to utilize its full potential. I am yet to complete a raid, people simply kick me out as I don't have a active microphone at the moment. It will b like that for another week until I am fully relocated to my new place.

So far I am loving all the elemental weapon styled weapons and the fact that for most tough strikes like nightfall most enemies will only take damage if you hit them with the right weapon. Ex: Solar to witch and arc to those hive enemies from Moon. But Surprisingly I am not yet bored of this game, and it is still fresh to me. I have only been putting an hour at most in average per day every week. I have no desire of playing the new cod thankfully. If someone from cod wants to tag along, please add me for x1 console. Jay, when you getting X1 brah?

Archived