I remembr seeing those numbers on twitter but when I went back to check I couldnt find it, so thanks.

So I've been hearing about a primary sniper rifle, anyone got it yet?

It's insane, I seem to be the only person that hasn't been affected by the attack, anytime I go to log in I've managed to do it. Though I am getting kicked too much to actually play.

I bought the primary sniper, haven't used it yet, but I like the look of it.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remembr seeing those numbers on twitter but when I went back to check I couldnt find it, so thanks.

So I've been hearing about a primary sniper rifle, anyone got it yet?

I think that's the one I got from playing Rumble the other day  if i'm not mistaken.  Unless there is another Sniper that you can place in your primary weapon spot...

Got the husk of the pit, after doing fist of crota mission for a good solid hour.

Then the next day I went to patrol cosmodrome and the first swordbearer I killed gave me another one lol.

I have a lvl 7 hunter now, so I plan on boosting the rifle to 450 kills (you need 500 to upgrade the weapon), then get the last 50 kills with my soon to be lvl 10 and watch it jump from lvl 10 to lvl 20 weapon. My goal is to be only carrying this weapon when this happens, HOPING that as a lvl 10, it will still allow me to hold the lvl 20 weapon being as there is no alternative.

mwaha...ahaha...

Got the husk of the pit, after doing fist of crota mission for a good solid hour.

Then the next day I went to patrol cosmodrome and the first swordbearer I killed gave me another one lol.

I have a lvl 7 hunter now, so I plan on boosting the rifle to 450 kills (you need 500 to upgrade the weapon), then get the last 50 kills with my soon to be lvl 10 and watch it jump from lvl 10 to lvl 20 weapon. My goal is to be only carrying this weapon when this happens, HOPING that as a lvl 10, it will still allow me to hold the lvl 20 weapon being as there is no alternative.

mwaha...ahaha...

It won't work. A friend tried this and what he told me is that as soon as you upgrade it, it disappears (I didn't ask if it was sent to the tower or anything) and he was going around with just a special and a heavy, no primary.

So, after being bored last week after running all my raids, I caved today and bought Destiny for the PS4. I hit level 26 just a minute ago, and would like to run the VoG on Normal soon. All of you on PS4, add me. PSN is NaitraxYT.

I've been wanting to start fresh in Destiny for a while, but didn't want to lose my progress. This was a wonderful compromise.

My poor Hunter on the One though... Hasn't ever gotten a Raid chest piece. Countless runs through the VoG yielded nothing, and I had to settle for a Lucky Raspberry to hit 30. Now, he still can't find a CE chest piece.

Hopefully, next week I will have 3 32s...

Good read Matuzz, thanks.

I actually like the story, for the fact that it's being "written" as we play, so we're making the story more or less, something that drew me to the zombies lore as well.

Grimoir cards and the in game intro are enough to show you that you're not supposed to know much, we've been dead for a long time and the world is far different now, it's said many times throughout the first few cut scenes that we're pretty much clueless to what is going on. We've learned about each enemy race as the player learns, and I really enjoy that kind of story telling.

I don't have a lot many exotics. I mostly burn them if I find out it is not my style. After I got the latest fusion rifle from dlc (murmur) I fell in love with it.

I got several Fusion rifles and hand cannons that I burned them all. I have an exotic helmet Ahamkara and that's about it. I personally found legendary stuff more apealing for weapons. But I believe the plus side for exotics is that they can be upgraded by xur?

we really a need a new CF team for Destiny. Sorry I am too late to the party, I have been busy with life.

Archived