Weapon ideas

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always annoyed me that they didn't put a Trench Spike in origins. It could have replaced galva knuckles (which I don't think were even in that map at all.) It's basically a set of brass knuckles with a 9 inch steel spike poibting down towards the ground, and you stab downward through skulls / helmets with it.

I think that a good weapon would be the "Vapor-EYE-zer". Could be a wunder weapon that has two setting like the wave gun. One setting vaporizes all zombies on the battlefield, but you only get one round, and you can only carry that one round, and after fired you must rebuild a ammo cartridge that only spawns every 5 rounds. Secondly, the other setting on the gun could emit an intense flash of light which would blind and disorient the zombies for 15 seconds, and make them attack eachother, this also would have a limited ammo cap of only 10 rounds.

We need a wonder weapon assault rifle. That hasn't been seen yet. Maybe the bullets could explode after shooting them? Or maybe the bullets are on fire? That'd be really cool.

good point, you've got to love a good AR/MG. maybe it could also serve as a minigun (turret)

H.E.A.T50- It is a wonder weapon. It is a grenade launcher. When pack-a-punched it is called the Hot Explosive Atom Thumper 5000

FT21- It is a wonder weapon that you have to build like the jet gun in tranzit. It consists of 2 oxygen tanks, i dont know what else it would need. You can pack-a-punch it. It becomes the Hollenfeur which means hellfire in german. It has to recharge after a while. Like the flamethrower from WaW.