Powercut disaster!

It's been wet and miserable all day here so I thought I'd have another go at the Origins Easter egg, as I still haven't gotten round to finishing it.

Spent a couple of hours getting to round 19, by which point I'd built all if the staffs, almost upgraded two, (had placed them in the crazy place) got the gloves and the air strike grenades, and had managed to not make any stupid mistakes that would result in death, when, in real life, there was a flash of lighting and my screen went black. A split-second later my telly came back on and I was greeted by the Xbox logo. I could have screamed.

Anyone had any similar disaster moments?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My cat...

In the room I play zombies, my TV sits on some stage equipment and to the side of that, is a small wooden entertainment system for my 4 main consoles (ps3,ps4,wii,wiiU) and a big window behind it all. From time to time my cat would walk across my consoles, step onto where my tv sets, then get on the window sill. It got to where when she would come off the window, she would jump and kinda force step her way down and almost always hit my ps3 button and reset my games.

After a few times of this, I started keeping a coke a cola bottle cap over it, no tape or anything, it seemed to keep her from wanting to step there for some reason. Just be warned, if you do this method, bring a second bottle cap for kitty, mine kept trying to smack it off the console haha. I'm happy to say now it kind of taught her to keep off it, I haven't had to do the bottle cap trick in a long time.