Nazca Lines - A Future Extinction Concept

Hello Codz. Black Hand Smith here. Today i would Like to bring up something interesting that I believe would fit in perfectly with the Extinction Mode or perhaps other Maps later in the future. The Nazca Lines. For those who do not Know what the Nazca Lines are then I have embedded a video for you to watch. Once you understand more come back here.....

Now the Nazca lines are one of the wonders of the world and each one depicts an image that can be seen only from High above/ These Images are said to be ancient attempts to signal people from the stars. If you have Played Nightfall or Mayday you will already be familiar with 2 Colossal Cryptids known as the Breeder and the Kraken... I would now Like to bring to attention the Nazca Lines which of course depicts certain creatures. One of them Being a Large Spider....

nazca-lines-the-spider.jpg

NightfallExtinctionCoDG.jpg

By now you should be getting the Picture from what I would like to see from Extinction. Here is another picture for you. TYhis is a symbol of an aquatic creature that can be seen drawn long ago.

Fish_NazcaLine.jpg

Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Kraken.jpg

Ancestor_Mayday_CoDG.png

nazca2.jpg

So this Concept isn't really much of a concept it's more of a theory but it is something that if it's not being done intentionally I want them to do this because it Gives Extinction so much More Depth and ties to real locations and Mythology that actually Exists. The same way Zombies has the Bell and many of the locations are based on ...Based on myths like Shangri-la and Area 51

Tell me what kind of creatures you can come up with based on the Nazca Lines. Who knows Maybe We will see something Like this in the Next Season of Extinction

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic