Hello Fellow Zombie Slayers

JHock115

Umm... Hi. I don't really know what I'm supposed to say. I'm Jhock115. I've been killing zombies for five years(I think. Christmas after Black Ops came out). Hehe... Besides zombies, I play trumpet, pokemon, and sonic. Questions? (... Nervous... I wanted a place to talk about zombies, and I was brought here.)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hi JHock115,

Thank you for the introduction, don't forget to request your introduction medal in the introduction forum or by using the contact us form (found under help). We hope you find the forum a friendly and fun place. If you have evidence of achieving the requirements for other medals that are available, please let us know.

Remember to have a look at the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Also have a look at the Formatting 102 topic on how to use the reply editor functions.

• Have a twitch account? Why not add your own stream
  • Fancy a shot of a few games in the arcade, see if you can get a high score
  • Want to give us your own zombie story?
  • Do you have a theory on the zombie game mode, where have we been, where are we going?
  • Have a look at the community centre
  • You can also download some desktop wallpapers

Have fun, enjoy and don't be scare of the different sections. If something is posted in the wrong area then someone will let you know and explain what section it should go too, also remember to use the search function before posting, it may have already been posted elsewhere ;)

All the best, the CoDz's forum team.

I never went over my zombies accomplishments and favorites(If its important). My favorite character is Nikolai, my favorite map is a tie between Nuketown and Ascension. My favorite wonder weapon is the Ray Gun Mk.II. Highest round is 35 on Buried. I've finished the Call of the Dead solo Easter egg and the first half of the moon Easter egg. I would like to do the Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Easter eggs, but all my friends are bad and never want to do it(They aren't a big a zombie fan as I am.).  Weird how when me and my friends attempt Easter eggs, we fail, but if it's a solo one, I finish it every time. Hehe...

• 2 years later...

Hello CODZ. Long time no see. I have been held captive against my will the last year and a half by elder scrolls and destiny. Since last being on here I have traded in my 360 for an Xbox, meaning my copy of black ops 2 is out of commission until it becomes backwards compatible for the Xbox one. I still have black ops though, along with black ops 3. Although I am "missing" dlc for the game. I can play all the maps but because my cousin purchased the game and the season pass through his account, the dlc gobblegum is locked for me, which I don't mind being that means more perkaholics for me. Anyway I have returned, looking for people to play zombies with again. I have done the majority of the Easter eggs, just need to do Der Esindrach and Gorod Krovi. I don't believe I have gotten the dead purple margwa heart though from shadows. I am willing to help with anything. High rounds, Easter eggs, you name it. I will be updating my top solo rounds on my page soon for those who are interested. Anyway it is nice being back, hope everyone is stoked for revelations.

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Archived