E3 2014! Gaming Community Central!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the Dead Rising 3 DLC trailer.

About time Frank West came back. 8)

That trailer was hilarious.

EAs conference was terrible. 80% Sports games. The second worst genre ahead of racing. Only good part was Battlefront at the beginning, but there wasn't enough!

Hoping Sony and Nintendo bring their A game like last year. Microsoft was decent this year.

I know! When I get my One this year I'm definitely getting DR3 with all DLC. I still haven't spoiled the story for myself lol, which is hard cause I'm a DR nerd and was a big member of a DR forum. It sucks being on hiatus.

Getting Halo 1-4 for $60 will be a steal, and I'll definitely have to get 5.

BattleFront needed more footage.

I think Sims 4 will be a fun family game. Obama made me laugh.

The Criterion Games looks fun, and Battlefield Hardline looks interesting.

Edited by TheSpeedoMonkey

I know! When I get my One this year I'm definitely getting DR3 with all DLC. I still haven't spoiled the story for myself lol, which is hard cause I'm a DR nerd and was a big member of a DR forum. It sucks being on hiatus.

Getting Halo 1-4 for $60 will be a steal, and I'll definitely have to get 5.

BattleFront needed more footage.

I think Sims 4 will be a fun family game. Obama made me laugh.

The Criterion Games looks fun, and Battlefield Hardline looks interesting.

Well, the DLC trailer spoiled more than you think.... ;)

I know! When I get my One this year I'm definitely getting DR3 with all DLC.

Well, the DLC trailer spoiled more than you think.... ;)

Lol well I only paid attention to Chuck, Frank, and the cool arcade effects but at least I won't understand the spoilers until Christmas

Sony dropped all of the balls from last year. Maybe I'm just irritated because the stream was lagging so damn much. 

The Order looks interesting to me now. I like the supernatural stuff. Wish they didn't have that huge thing with the indie games. I personally think they're pretty boring. Then there was the part that focused on non game things that no one wanted to see. Then it got back up with Arkham Knight and Uncharted 4. I'm really excited for uncharted 4 now. Looks like the first one in terms of location..

I can't help but feel that the conference would be that much better with KH3 and FFXV info. It was just a terribly boring conference aside from the beginning and the end.

After the whole 1st day, I've been thinking of things that could have intrigued me more:

1. Left 4 Dead 3 Announcement
2. New Jak and Daxter title from NaughtyDog - this alone would force me to buy a PS4.
3. GTA 5 Story DLC - Seriously, when are we gonna get this?
4. COD Zombies Collection - They're doin' it with Halo, why not give zombs the same treatment?
5. Xbox handheld device

That's just a few of them. 

I think Nintendo won in terms of pacing. Zelda U looks great (but then there are the dumbasses who think cartoony means kiddy. They need to just STFU).

Now we've just got the separate game trailers. Looking forward to KH 2.5 trailers and stuff.

EDIT: Oh, and that new trailer for the new Smash Bros character makes me want a Smash Bros anime. That'd be amazing.

Edited by Zombieofthedead

1. Unity, because we saw so much of it and it looked cool.

2. Uncharted 4, because the darker approach made me hyped, but there was no gameplay

3. Zelda U, because I love zelda, but again, no gameplay

honorable mentions being: Smash Bros, The Order: 1886, Sunset Overdrive (sad I'll never get it), and Bloodborne.

But hey, E3 still isn't over! Just the press conferences. 

Edited by Zombieofthedead