1,000th Post and Nightmare Analysis

Hey Guys, Yellow here

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been thinking of writing this post for such a long time but ..... I've been too lazy :lol: I also didn't know a great place to put this post :roll:

Anyway, you guys might be asking "Nightmare analysis? thats not a Treyarch made song"

Well that is a good question, after listening to the song about a billion times (when I love a song I listen to it for 8-10 hours straight, no joke) I noticed something, the lyrics were very familiar, after that, I visioned the singer being Richtofen, and everything came together

So yeah, this is my 1,000th post and I hope you enjoy

Key: Red = Song

Yellow = Analysis

"Beginning it has a jingle, kind of like for small children or a lulliby of some kind, then it changes to the guitar part where it it sounds 'Evil'"

Nightmare!

(Now your nightmare comes to life)

"Richtofen's time to rise up and take over Samantha and her minions/zombies"

Dragged ya down below

Down to the devil's show

To be his guest forever

(Peace of mind is less than never)

"Richtofen is now inside and put her down in the human world and now she has to survive the zombie apocolypse, and she will never have a resting time to calm down (never ending rounds)"

Hate to twist your mind

But God ain't on your side

An old acquaintance severed

(Burn the world your last endeavor)

"No one is going to come to save her, and to get payback on what Richtofen could've had (Wunderwaffe DG-2 being being put in production, and Maxis getting the fame on what Richtofen accomplished)"

Flesh is burning

You can smell it in the air

Cause men like you have

Such an easy soul to steal (steal)

"All the dead bodies that are in the floor and what not, and Samantha's soul was easy to steal (not for us the players -_-)"

So stand in line while

They ink numbers in your head

You're now a slave

Until the end of time here

Nothing stops the madness,

Turning, haunting, yearning

Pull the trigger

"She is now the play thing for for Richtofen, and there will be no way to stopping the voices in her head and the only way to stop it is to just die"

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

That you belong here, yeah

Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare

(While your nightmare comes to life)

"She maid deals with different types of 'people', and that she will now fight on what she has made"

Can't wake up in sweat

'Cause it ain't over yet

Still dancing with your demons

(Victim of your own creation)

"Again that it is endless 'endless rounds' and that she is fighting the zombies"

Beyond the will to fight

Where all that's wrong is right

Where hate don't need a reason

(Loathing self-assassination)

"They basically did things that were un-thinkable 'Time-travel, Re-animation, etc.' and they don't have a reason to fight but just to survive"

You've been lied to

Just to rape you of your sight

And now they have the nerve

To tell you how to feel (feel)

So sedated as they

Medicate your brain

And while you slowly

Go insane they tell ya

"Given with the best intentions

Help you with your complications"

"If you haven't noticed by now, Samantha has had some few 'secret friends' that are mentioned a few times in songs, in which I am to believe that they helped her with alot of things on controlling the zombies"

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

No one to call

Everybody to fear

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah

"Same thing as before, but just two new lines, and now that she is with these 3 strangers trying to survive from hordes of zombies with no way of getting help"

[laughing]

Fight (fight)

Not to fail (fail)

Not to fall (fall)

Or you'll end up like the others

"Try not to go down or you'll turn into a zombie (even though you don't :/ )

Die (die)

Die again (die)

Drenched in sin (sin)

With no respect for another

"Richtofen wants to see Samantha die over and over again, and that she will have to pay for making Richtofen have to do all those things."

Oh

Down (down)

Feel the fire (fire)

Feel the hate (hate)

Your pain is what we desire

"Either down as in "going down" or going to Hell so she can feel the firey pit of Hell while she gets comsumed by the demons and for Richtofen, again, see her pain."

Lost (lost)

Hit the wall (wall)

Watch you crawl (crawl)

Such a replaceable liar

"You have no help for no others and can't get help from outside since you don't know where you are, and watch her crawl trying to keep a grasp on life, and the next line is probably a kind of a coincidence refrence."

And I know you hear their voices

Calling from above

And I know they may seem real

These signals of love

"Samantha is hearing the voices and also telling what to do, and she is listening to them while she is destroying everything"

But our life's made up of choices

Some without appeal

They took for granted your soul

And it's ours now to steal

"She has been way to out of sight on reality that her soul was vulnerable got her soul stolen by Richtofen."

(As your nightmare comes to life)

You should have known

The price of evil

And it hurts to know

No one to call

Everybody to fear

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah

"Basically another chorus."

That is all I could get, you can either call me crazy (Teh Shrew, Jake) :lol: I know I am, or you can just give me your thought on this, and like I said, sorry I haven't posted for like 4 months :cry:

But I happy that now I can post again and can't wait for Black Ops 2 for analysis on those

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think you did a great job, I have one problem. Nightmare wasn't written for zombies. Nightmare had been out over a year before Moon was even released. It's actually kind of old.

Anyway, you guys might be asking "Nightmare analysis? thats not a Treyarch made song"

Well that is a good question, after listening to the song about a billion times (when I love a song I listen to it for 8-10 hours straight, no joke) I noticed something, the lyrics were very familiar, after that, I visioned the singer being Richtofen, and everything came together

Yeah I put this part to explain :roll:

Regards Yellow-card8