"What's 11?" Jimmy Zelinski tweet.

jimmyz.png

""What's 11?"

Well it's nothing. Or is it? Interestingly enough, there's quite a few connections to the world of zombies in terms of the number 11. So "what's 11?"

• Apollo 11

Apollo 11 was the first manned aircraft to land on the Moon on July 20, 1969 (two days away from the 43rd anniversary BTW. Jimmy made the post just a day before the 43rd anniversary of the launch). Are the three astronauts seen in the valley of the Moon loading screen the three American astronauts from this flight? Not sure what's up with the fourth astronaut but the connection is there. The description for Moon on black ops actually refers to this.
    "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. (JFK, 1961)"

Could this be the "11" that Jimmy was referring to?

[/*:m:i6u6996c]
  • A solar cycle normally lasts 11 years

This may tie into the Eclipse of Shangri-La. The solar cycle has a great effect on Earth, and at it's strongest point in the cycle, it has a predominant effect on the Earth and it's atmosphere.
    -Structures the Sun's atmosphere, its corona and the wind;
    -Modulates the solar irradiance;
    -Modulates the flux of short-wavelength solar radiation, from ultraviolet to X-ray;
    -Modulates the occurrence frequency of solar flares, coronal mass ejections, and other geoeffective solar eruptive phenomena;
    -Indirectly modulates the flux of high-energy galactic cosmic rays entering the solar system.

• 11 is the number of spacetime dimensions in M-theory
    In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions are identified. Because the dimensionality exceeds that of superstring theories in 10 dimensions, proponents believe that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five string theories (and supersedes them). Though a full description of the theory is not known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes.

Multiple dimensions of space and time have always been a discussion throughout the life of Zombies.

• The Vril 11 Flying Disc

We are all aware of the Vril 1 flying device seen on the chalboard of Der Reise.
    boardvril1.jpg
    There were many other Vril aircrafts designed by the Vril society after that. Although the last three were never actually produced, bluebrints and design plans were found for 11 aircrafts in all. The 11th, and final aircraft, is shrouded in complete mystery.

Much documentation and original design work performed by Vril was deliberately destroyed prior to departure from Germany. Both a Vril 10 Fledermaus (Bat) design and a planned Vril 11 were among the incomplete material recovered by the Allies in 1945 (much of it rescued from flames).

Although almost no material remains on the Vril 11, the Vril 10 can be described as follows: a large disc, approximately 60 meters in diameter of heavy Victalen construction. The “Bat” name was given due to odd-shaped tower structure up top with long curved outward sides and curved downward disc tips below the central body. Reinforced glass view ports are located in main disc tower. This disc was designed to carry /transport either some exotic orb weaponry or cylindrical passenger pods - hard to tell from fragmentary sketches and brief descriptions. Since the other Vril discs lacked any load-carrying ability it appears that the Vril 10 was intended as a supply transport.

The larger Vril 11 was only known as the “Teufel” (Devil). Fragmentary information speaks of a “Devil’s Gate” associated with this disc and depicts other un-named “horned” craft with bulbous units at the rear along side it. What these are remain unknown and the purpose of the Vril 11 is unclear.

So maybe it's nothing, or maybe it's something. With all the cryptic messages about Shangri La that Zelinski tweeted, I don't think anything should be over looked. What do you guys think?

Shooter

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I saw the tweet but disregarded it as I could draw no conclusions. I think that it refers to the solar system idea you proposed, especially since the code name for Black Ops 2 is Eclipse.