Black Ops: Der Riese loading screen

Guest Magna

Guest Magna

I don't think there is anything on this, but there is a difference between both screens. It's on the left side.

Black Ops

Picture1-2.jpg

The numbers 5900, and what I can only assume is some kind of propeller.

WaW

BO_Der_Riese_Loading_Screen.jpg

There is a lot more clear things on this screen for some reason.

Numbers

6 - 15 -

3 Or 515500 - 2 -

3 - 16602 - 1 -

6 - 15 - 0 -

6 - 1 - 0 - 1

9 - 6 - 2 -

9 - 5

Right sheet

..n 21

EZ725C

Top sheet

Trap/Weapon designs maybe.

Words

T... M... (Like a signature)

There are also drawns, and could relate to satanism from their designs, although this is just an assumption, and on the right side is some document.

----

On another note, referring to the chalkboards I think i worked out MeL. I Believe it is something to do with cloning, and Mice, due to the mouse on the table in Der Riese. The Thread I'm referring to is one on the Golden Ratio done by Alphasnake, and I'm aware that that thread is old. So instead making a new thread, I just decided to update this one to save time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

The first image, those numbers look like 5600 -2

The second image, those numbers look like 15500 -2

6-15

9-8

But regardless of that, very interesting find.

Guest Magna

Thanks, I seem to have a habit of stumbling onto these things.

6-15- could be something relating to Agricola

9-6 in the search engine brings up the bible revelation, about a zombie apocalypse.

Here it is - During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Guest Magna

Agricola is something relating to Tacitus from the looks of it. I'm going out in a bit so I'll search in due time, but agricola seems to be a book or something.

also I've more or less corrected what each sequence is. The way the lines are connected to what i believe is a circle, makes me think of a mobile device, or a gate way. The signifance of the numbers could be that they are measurements, or hold some kind of signifance.