Peter McKay and Tank Dempsey

Guest xXdoomieXx

Guest xXdoomieXx

Someone may have pointed this out on a another post and I just missed it, but something has always bothered me.

In the CotD radios, it says an american spy was discovered at Verruckt and delivered to Richtofen to replace the test subject he, err, "broke."

That radio is dated Sept 10th.

The next radio is dated the 17th, and has Dempsey recorded on it. But Dempsey was leading the marine team(ref. handlers note in data terminal), which raided Verruckt on the 20th(ref. CotD radio. So is it possible that maybe the guy we are calling Tank isn't even Tank? And if that is true who is he? and what happened to Tank? Is he the armless guy hanging in SNN?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MurderMachineX

No no. It's the 10th, not the 20th. On the 10th, they found what they thought was a spy. It was actually Dempsey. On the 17th, you hear him. On the 20th, Richtofen comments about the rescue team, which was sent prior, on the 10th, with Dempsey.

Guest xXdoomieXx

I see what you are saying, but I don't understand why he would wait ten days before mentioning the raid. It would seem to me that he would have mentioned it on the 10th.

Did you notice that the dates for the diary entries also match up with the dates circled on the cork boards at Der Riese? Well, except for the last one on the 20th.

Peter was in Verruckt and Dempsey and other Marines were sent there to save Peter. On the 10th, Dempsey was captured and delivered to Richtofen for testing, and I believe that Dempsey arrived on the 17th, that's why it took a week. I think that Dempsey went ahead of his team and was captured and then his team decided to infiltrate later on.

• 4 weeks later...