i have a few quick questions for our fellow zomie killers

1:what was your first reaction when you started playing zombies?mine was it rocked!

2:and how many people even new about zombies ds? i had no idea at first.

3:when waw came out how many bought it for zombies or the game it self.i havnt bought it yet.

4:how many people think new people would be fun or keep originals?id keep originals.

thanks for reading :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heillingalj

1) First time I played was on Nacht and I was just like WTF is going on - I was confused, terrified and yet loving it at the same time. Probably mostly terrified (although it didn't help that the first box weapon I got was the Panzerschrek :x )

2)Not many people I don't think, except of course those people who also had a DS.

3)I don't know how many bought WaW for zombies, mainly because no-one knew about it until people started finishing the campaigin and then discovering that they had unlocked a new game mode. I would recommend WaW if all the lobbies weren't filled with hackers, although Private Matches can be fun, since the weapons are awesome.

4)I'd keep originals unless Treyarch can come up with some awesome characters who fit the storyline. Or they could do another one off map (CoTD style), with some new people.

Guest bbobs2

1) I was crapping myself... I was first introduced to shooters & zombies at a friends house on WaW, it was very very scary at the time, I must've been 14, it was also the first 15 game I played. Only got to round 4 and that was with my friend continuously reviving me (would like to say I've gotten a lot better now).

2) Zombies DS? :o

3) I brought WaW because a friend recommended it to me, he said that you have to play the campaign to unlock the zombie mode (getting this game was about three months after I was crapping myself), got hooked straight away, completed the campaign and got given zombies.

4) The originals have been great but I just can't see them being kept for too long, these guys have almost been the story mode, when the story mode ends I don't think they'd fit in, if Treyarch are doing different game modes with up to 8 players then I would like to see some new characters.

1:what was your first reaction when you started playing zombies?mine was it rocked!

3:when waw came out how many bought it for zombies or the game it self.i havnt bought it yet.

4:how many people think new people would be fun or keep originals?id keep originals.

1. I was like this is pretty crap and i was like wtf is this why did some add this its crap however when competitive play new maps characters and STORY<3

2.Whats DS?

3.neither have i i got orignal maps on on black ops

4.bit of both

Guest MyLittleHellhound

1. I was like this is pretty crap and i was like wtf is this why did some add this its crap however when competitive play new maps characters and STORY<3

2.Whats DS?

3.neither have i i got orignal maps on on black ops

4.bit of both

Zombies on this thing-

In my experience it's pretty hard to play.

nintendo-ds-lite.jpg