Has anyone though if the Moon computer voice is Sophia?

Guest AlphaSnake

What about the other evidence then?

Dr Maxis should not include any Americans at group 935, no matter how much genius they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies und baseball und children, but I digress (Interference)

Dr Maxis shouldn't include any Americans at group 935, no matter how much genius they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies und baseball und children, but I digress (Interference)

Dr Maxis was stupid to include any Americans at group 935, no matter how much genius they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies und baseball und children, but I digress (Interference)

Dr Maxis was a fool to include any Americans at group 935, no matter how much genius they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies und baseball und children, but I digress (Interference)

I can do this all day.

Peter Mckay = American OSS, Harvey Yena = American OSS, both are Group 935 members.

The Group 935 logo was seen in Five located in the USA...

How much evidence do you need?

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killallzombies

not to bring up old news...but

Kind sir, dear friend, the murderer of machines with the x, I believe you need take a deep breath and just relax.

Now, I am not much for dares. I've always been a truth kind of guy. But that doesn't mean I will take on your double dog dare of awesome power. So, without further ado, I present to you, my dare:

You are grasping at straws. You can't just make up words to put in static and call them fact. Look, I can do it to:

Dr. Maxis doesn't backhand Americans into Group 935

Dr. Maxis doesn't follow Americans into Group 935

Dr. Maxis doesn't tackle Americans into Group 935

The possibilities are endless. Point is, there's no way to know what he's saying. Period. You may think you know, but at the end of the day, you simply do not know, and neither does anyone else. We are just theorizing here.

Oh, and look into Harvey Yena some. I'm no theorist, but I know enough. Matuzz is a smart man. Listen to him. :)

That is all. Good day, sir.

-perfect

this was all I essentially meant in my earlier post

Guest AlphaSnake

That would be the case if there was no other evidence to support the idea.

Which in this case there is plenty of evidence for Americans being a part of group 935.

Why would Richtofen go on a mini rant about them if he was not in close contact with at least a few (Peter & Harvey).

Regards Alpha.

Guest MurderMachineX

The amount of evidence I'd need is 1.

Yes, there's evidence that Peter is an Americans spy. As in, his "AMERICANISM" was NOT known. And there is no evidence that Harvey was.

Yes, there's the symbol, as well as Ray Guns, Teleporters, and Zombies. Reverse engineered. Means nothing more.

Yes, you can do that all day. That's my point. Anyone can just stick something in there. But you have to make it make sense! Your first two made sense. Your third and fourth ones do not account for the "no matter" clause, which is incongruous. Not to mention that I provided the radio log itself as ripped by cjdog23, where you can clearly see it is not "at", it is "in".

Like I said, you must fill the blank with something that takes into account the entire quote. "No matter" specifically. "Dr. Maxis was stupid to include [...] no matter [their genius?]"? That's basically what is sums up to. You are saying that Maxis included them no matter what genius they had? That makes no sense. You're saying he hired them without any regard to their intellect? What if the American was a moron? Hire him because he's an American? No. It makes much more sense to say that they WEREN'T hired no matter their intellect. What if the American was a moron? Don't hire him. What if he was a genius? Don't hire him. Don't hire him, no matter of his intellect.

Filling in random words in a blank does not make them fit correctly.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Well I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

And also, Harvey could always be American. His name originated from England/Ireland, but it is possible he could be American. There was no way he could be German at that time, Germans had specific names, as did the Japanese, russians, and so forth.

so.

Harvey could be AAmerican, English, or even Irish.

Guest MurderMachineX

He could be. He could not be. There's really no evidence either way. Just postulations and speculations. I just don't stand for saying that he "is" a spy, as he was only a suspect of being a spy. Doesn't mean it was true.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

well postulaton and speculation is how we find things :)

I think to find the missing words, we have to look not only at the quote itself, but at the lines around it as well, which will narrow down the choices.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

The amount of evidence I'd need is 1.

Yes, there's evidence that Peter is an Americans spy. As in, his "AMERICANISM" was NOT known. And there is no evidence that Harvey was.

Yes, there's the symbol, as well as Ray Guns, Teleporters, and Zombies. Reverse engineered. Means nothing more.

Yes, you can do that all day. That's my point. Anyone can just stick something in there. But you have to make it make sense! Your first two made sense. Your third and fourth ones do not account for the "no matter" clause, which is incongruous. Not to mention that I provided the radio log itself as ripped by cjdog23, where you can clearly see it is not "at", it is "in".

Like I said, you must fill the blank with something that takes into account the entire quote. "No matter" specifically. "Dr. Maxis was stupid to include [...] no matter [their genius?]"? That's basically what is sums up to. You are saying that Maxis included them no matter what genius they had? That makes no sense. You're saying he hired them without any regard to their intellect? What if the American was a moron? Hire him because he's an American? No. It makes much more sense to say that they WEREN'T hired no matter their intellect. What if the American was a moron? Don't hire him. What if he was a genius? Don't hire him. Don't hire him, no matter of his intellect.

Filling in random words in a blank does not make them fit correctly.

I believe Alpha's quotes could be possible. Richtofen is just saying he doesn't fully trust Americans yet and he thinks Maxis unwise for allowing them in.

Either way, I think that between Alpha and myself we have aptly proven that it COULD be many things, and saying that it is absolutely confirmed to be "doesn't allow" is, frankly, absurd.

Guest MurderMachineX

No, you're being absurd. Your insertions are NOT making ANY sense. I point out time and time again how they do not make sense. Your rebuttle is to simply insult me. Since you choose to insult me instead of actually have any actual attempt to fit something logical in (as I have said to try repeatedly), it is further proof that I am indeed correct.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

No, you're being absurd. Your insertions are NOT making ANY sense. I point out time and time again how they do not make sense. Your rebuttle is to simply insult me. Since you choose to insult me instead of actually have any actual attempt to fit something logical in (as I have said to try repeatedly), it is further proof that I am indeed correct.

Calm down Murder. No ones trying to insult you. Now can you tell me EXACTLY what you find is wrong with Alphas quotes?

Were just trying to understand what problem you have with these quote possibilities.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

No, our rebuttle isn't "simply to insult you" as you so put it.This is CoDZ-we argue over things, and bicker, and debate, and that is how we come to a conclusion. You've been on the site for some time, you should know this.No one here is trying to tell you you are stupid or anything, we are just considering the possibilities. We haven't put down your ideas, but I think it's safe to say you are being a bit aggressive. I acknowledge that I might be wrong in guessing the words, but please MurderMachineX, take a step back, observe the situation, and let us help you out here. Work together.

Guest MurderMachineX

How much do I need to say it? The quote is as follows:

"Dr. Maxis _________ any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they held.[...]"

Simply put something in there that fits. You can't just fit any old words in. They have to make sense.

Guest football5699

Murder, wouldn't alphas quotes make sense since the sentence before he is (basically) complaining that they caught more spies and suspect more. Then he would go on to say (possibly) that "Dr. Maxis should not include" the people that are causing the trouble.

Edit: or even "should have loved" could fit because of the -oved theory.

Guest Monopoly Mac

It seems to me that we are either missing a word or this sentence is just grammatically incorrect. Going from present tense to past tense. It's odd.

My stance? I agree with MurderMachine. Maxis didn't allow any Americans in Group 935 no matter how much genius they held. Richtofen agreed because he hated their stupid obsession with baseball and apple pies. :lol:

This makes me assume that 935 primarily a European organization and the West wasn't allowed to join. However, the Griffin Group was different.

Dempsey says why did Richtofen bring them to Area 51. Edward had to have known that Hangar 18 was connected to Griffin Station. The announcer is definitively American. They might have had a partnership. I'm not really sure how they could have done it.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

You guys must not be that familiar with the "no matter" phrase.

"Dr. Maxis [shouldn't allow] any Americans at Group 935, no matter HOW much genious they held"

You could say "no matter" means loosely the same thing "in spite of" does. Richtofen, at the time of saying this, had just finished talking about how an American spy was captured. Now this context gives further support to the fact that Richtofen said "shouldn't allow". Richtofen is saying that he doesn't trust Americans, and Maxis should not allow American membership in 935,in spite of their intellect.

Also, Richtofen then proceeds to mock the Americans, further enforcing his hatred for them.If he had said "doesn't allow", this mocking of the Americans would seem a bit out of place no? It makes more sense when used in conjunction with the "shouldn't allow" theory.

Guest Matuzz

I have listened the message now many times and IMO this is about most logical thing:

Dr. Maxis should not have hired any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they held.

And then rants about stupid Americans.

Meaning Richtofen dislikes Americans, WHY would he if hasn't been in contact with them?

He thinks that when Maxis hired them he made mistake. And Richtofen does think they all could be spies.

Makes sense? yes? no?

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Perhaps it will all be revealed in Black Ops 2...

or will there be more questions to answer....

;)

Guest Monopoly Mac

I doubt it. They won't waste their time clarifying these little details. It's up to us to find our own answer.

Guest football5699

Yea I think the context really confirms that it is should not.

We pesky Americans cause all the trouble :lol:

Guest MurderMachineX

Poo. Now that you say it that way, okay you win. That's what I wanted. An alternative. If you can think of something, then I dare you to think of it - all that stuff.

I think the best thing to fill the blank is "shouldn't include". It fits the "-oved" sound, as well as generally making sense.

"Dr. Maxis shouldn't include Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they hold."

Now if we say "held" over "hold", then it no longer makes sense. However, due to Richtofen's accent and the noise in the Radio, I think that the one vowel difference can be overlooked due to the uncertainty, and that it should be interpreted as "hold" not "held".

With this analysis, it can mean that there were Americans in 935, although I think there might not have been many. In fact, Richtofen might've suspected both Peter and Harvey to be spies due to being American.

On the original note however, despite the minute possibility of Sophia being the voice, I think it is a far and unlikely stretch to include her in anything dealing with Griffin Station.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Yay! After much deliberation, debating, and analysis, we have come to the conclusion that it is most likely-

"Dr. Maxis shouldn't include Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they hold."

Woohooo :)

Guest football5699

I have a really outrageous theory but it probably won't work.

Is maxis known to personify inanimate objects. Maybe Sophia was never a person. Do we have proof that she was? The Der Riese radio could disprove it but if he was talking to like an AI system, then maybe he was looney enough to personify a computer system.

We have a name for Siri so why not?