Has anyone though if the Moon computer voice is Sophia?

Guest Monopoly Mac

There is nothing that can really disprove that theory other than the fact that Maxis called Sophia an attractive woman.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Yay! After much deliberation, debating, and analysis, we have come to the conclusion that it is most likely-

"Dr. Maxis shouldn't include Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they hold."

Woohooo :)

Haha glad we've reached a verdict :D

But let me be the first to emphasize the above words "MOST LIKELY". Personally I firmly believe the above quote is correct, but Murder's "doesn't allow" also may be correct. The reality is we will likely never know for sure until Treyarch gives us more evidence to work with. Nevertheless, good job codz, this is how we get work done.

Guest football5699

Wait...wasn't the exact word speciman?

If so, that might not disprove it.

I don't know if to be a speciman, you have to be living but if Maxis is as looney as we say, he won't know the difference.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh sorry. He did say specimen. I guess that it could be a possibility but it's a wild one if anything. Maxis in love with a computer... :lol:

Guest football5699

It also helps that we haven't officially 100% heard her speak.

Also, in one of the entries in the terminal after Maxis talks about Sophia being "attractive", he mentions "or maybe its the 115 going to my head." Paraphrasing of course.

Edit: Ah crap. He mentions that she stares at him often. Oh well :cry:

Guest MurderMachineX

Well while there isn't anything definitive, Sophia was strongly implied to be a human. He was attracted to her before he started losing his mind, at least before we found out about it. Don't forget that Samantha even mentions Sophia by name. And Samantha was just a little girl; she wouldn't understand computers.