Soviet involvement in Griffin Station.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

FA7E87107809B39A47DADD0D53CC6F60167DEF1F

We MUST find out what it says!

I was no clipping around Moon and coming across with Russian text shocked me.

Did Ascension Group had a part with the 935 section that was on the side of Richtofen?

Did they steal from Ascension group?

Lets start researching people!

What I have found out:

3APAXEHO, means infected.

yEPE3 500m, means trough 500m

??????????, means Control

?????????????, means DOZIMETRICHNY :?:

?????, means item

???????, means my child :?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rissole25

It's in Ascension as well. The boxed part says in Google Translate translates to "Dosimetry CONTROL POINT 'Child'", or in it's well known form "Control-Dosimetry item 'baby'."

From the looks of it, that's on top of the Receiving Bay. It could be just reused assets from Ascension to add to the whole look (seeing as you shouldn't normally be able to see this side of it), or could indeed be something else. It certainly does add to the whole Ascension/Moon connection.

Guest Matuzz

It's in Ascension as well. The boxed part says in Google Translate translates to "Dosimetry CONTROL POINT 'Child'", or in it's well known form "Control-Dosimetry item 'baby'."

From the looks of it, that's on top of the Receiving Bay. It could be just reused assets from Ascension to add to the whole look (seeing as you shouldn't normally be able to see this side of it), or could indeed be something else. It certainly does add to the whole Ascension/Moon connection.

Thanks for the info. I wonder what this is all about, what is the baby/my child.

I hope we will soon find out what they contain.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I immediately thought Samantha, but then i thought millions of smaller rockets which are "babies" of the huge ones.

Probably wrong though.

Guest Matuzz

There are many of these in the roof of the Receiving Bay and also few in a rooftop close the outside door when going to mulekick from the Biodome direction.

I wonder what E5/ES 9422 TTP means.

Because it says Dosimetry it must been involved with radiation.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

well I did some searching around, and on Wikipedia it says

Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP or Moschcowitz syndrome[1]:822) is a rare disorder of the blood-coagulation system, causing extensive microscopic clots to form in the small blood vessels throughout the body.

These small blood clots, called thromboses, can damage many organs including the kidneys, heart and brain. In the era before effective treatment with plasma exchange, the fatality rate was about 90%. With plasma exchange, survival at six months is around 80%. Immunosuppressants, such as glucocorticoids, rituximab, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, or cyclosporine may also be used if there is relapse or recurrence following plasma exchange.

Most cases of TTP arise from inhibition of the enzyme ADAMTS13, a metalloprotease responsible for cleaving large multimers of von Willebrand factor (vWF) into smaller units. A rarer form of TTP, called Upshaw-Schülman syndrome, is genetically inherited as a dysfunction of ADAMTS13. If large vWF multimers persist there is tendency for increased coagulation.

Red blood cells passing the microscopic clots are subjected to shear stress which damages their membranes, leading to intravascular hemolysis and schistocyte formation. Reduced blood flow due to thrombosis and cellular injury results in end organ damage. Current therapy is based on support and plasmapheresis to reduce circulating antibodies against ADAMTS13 and replenish blood levels of the enzyme.

• 2 months later...
Guest abeltaken

Hy i'm new on the forum and came here to tell you that I ran across you while searching for what was "dozimetrichny". But i discovered the word in some silos in the map radiation and i found another word "Dityatki" wich is a place in ukraine which makes me believe in the teory that not only the nazis were trying to create super soldiers but also the Soviets and even the us military which would explain Five. I'm new on this subject so if i said something wrong don't take it too seriously