HAARP behind The Virginia Earthquake

A few months ago,a decent sized earthquake hit Virginia.

I found some info on what the HAARP does,in action,for those of you not up to sped on this theory

essentially a conspiracy inside a conspiracy theory

Well, in case you were wondering, a rare earthquake cannot just be a rare earthquake. Already, conspiracy theorists are lining up to give their version of why the Virginia-centered earthquake hit. And before I go on with this, let me tell you that you can read all these theories from people who rely on a wide variety of sources for their knowledge. But in case, you do not have time to dig through all the "evidence" of the conspiracies, you can just go to You Tube. As we all know, if it`s on You Tube, it must be true.

You Tube has hundreds of poorly produced videos on how the US government`s experiments with radio waves have altered weather patterns, caused natural disasters and succeeded in controlling the minds of moods of unsuspecting people. What are these experiments? Well, Google: HAARP conspiracy or just plain HAARP and you will find out. In a nutshell it goes like this: The government is responsible for the Virginia earthquake along with the recent earthquakes in Chile, New Zealand, Haiti and Japan not to mention every other misfortune that has occurred throughout the globe. The reason for implementing evil science: power.

Allow me to say that I have an open mind on various theories, but when conspiracy theorists get their own Facebook group and produce horrible You Tube videos to prove their point, they make my brain and stomach hurt which forces me to shut the door on all their ideas.

Many of them look for these conspiracies because they cannot accept the randomness of the Earth and universe and they don`t trust the government--and that I totally understand. I guess to help you make up your mind, we should take a brief look at HAARP and why all the controversy.

Started in 1993, The HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project) is a scientific endeavor that studies the properties and behavior of the ionosphere with the purpose of understanding how it could be used to enhance communications and surveillance systems. Funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Researched Projects Agency or DARPA. The HAARP complex is situated within a 23-acre lot in a relatively isolated region near the town of Gakona. When the final phase of the project was completed in 1997, the military had erected 180 towers that were 72 feet in height that formed a "high-power, high frequency phased array radio transmitter" capable of beaming in the 2.5-10 megahertz frequency range, at about 3,981MW.

So, HAARP uses radio waves to not only bring about natural disasters such as earthquakes, but uses them to also experiment with mind control.Those who believe in the conspiracies, also say that there is visual proof of HAARP`s activities right before natural disasters. Apparently, there are charts and aura type manifestations that show HAARP`s activities. Some conspiracy theorists point to the origins of this HAARP technology and patents filed in the early 1900s which show the government`s interest in this research.

Yes, there are books, a million websites and political commentary about the evil origins of HAARP and why it exists today, and on the other end there is the HAARP website that is so blah and benign, it makes me wonder what they are hiding because no government research program can be that vanilla and that innocent. :lol:

Anyway, along with all the many, many people who believe in the HAARP agenda I ran across a lot of counter arguments for the HAARP conspiracy. Pervez Hoodbhoy, for example, a Phttp://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/pos ... f=53hysics professor in Islamabad who I thought explained the non-conspiracy argument in very simple terms plus he does not appear to be a big fan of the US, so I thought his arguments had to be somewhat balanced.

Hoodbhoy says that weather change simply cannot be caused by HAARP`s radio waves. The effects of a puny 3.6MW radio transmitter on the ionosphere can only be detected with sensitive instruments. He also reiterated that radio waves cannot move massive tectonic plates and cause earthquakes. The only way the waves can affect the plates is if they are used to tickle awake a subterranean monster and in so doing, the movement of the monster would move the plates. To be honest, I sort of wished this theory were true because I would love to see the You Tube video of the monster.

Now,as many other zombie theorist believe,I think zombies and the campaign will have to do with HAARP (maybe not the campaign, I dunno) because of its ability in mind-control

Our characters are going to need to get Richtofen-in-samantha's-body out of the pyramid,or,just destroy the moon?

Roll with me on this one,what if our characters high-jack the HAARP, where you'll have to do an epic Easter egg in an Alaskan base,and control the HAARP to destroy the moon.

After the moon easter egg,you can see that Alaska's not destroyed.

:?: :?:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I don't buy it. MAN can't wield godly powers like that.

Sure we can. Have you seen the nuclear bomb?

I believe about 14 would be needed to make Earth uninhabitable.

And the USA has over 2000 I think?

Guest killallzombies

I don't buy it. MAN can't wield godly powers like that.

Sure we can. Have you seen the nuclear bomb?

I believe about 14 would be needed to make Earth uninhabitable.

And the USA has over 2000 I think?

thanks for backing me up

just look at the freak earthquakes in Japan and Haiti

it can and has been done before

shit, i live in virginia

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

me too

dude! where u at? im in the Blueridge region, i live like right next to VA Tech

I live in Southwest Virginia,a county or so from VT

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I would like to see it.

[youtube:xbkc42co]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:xbkc42co]

This. Do you think nuclear bombs are not real?

Oh, and also. Pretty sure you could kill life with these too.

"How A Thermobaric Bomb Works"

"The intense concentrated fireball combined with devastating blast overpressure destroyed a large one-story masonry type building in Iraq in only one round, coming from a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon-Novel Explosion (SMAW-NE), from a distance of 100 yards (91 meters)."

Guest killallzombies

I would like to see it.

[youtube:1v1d07na]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:1v1d07na]

"The intense concentrated fireball combined with devastating blast overpressure destroyed a large one-story masonry type building in Iraq in only one round, coming from a Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon-Novel Explosion (SMAW-NE), from a distance of 100 yards (91 meters)."

so,in simple terms for you ZombieNationZ,A solider now has the ability to launch a gun that can destroy a building in one round,A-bombs and hydro' bombs are 1000 times larger,a peice,now think about bombs that are 1000 times stronger than this gun,and 2000 of these bombs on our hands

Guest ZombieNationZ

I would like to see it.

[youtube:2j3evxci]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:2j3evxci]

I know what a nuke is, I just find it hard to f'ing believe that we can control thef'ing weather and earth too. We are not gods and it is not possible. On the other hand nukes is another story.

By the way, never insult my intelligence like that again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I would like to see it.

[youtube:160r8e05]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:160r8e05]

I know what a nuke is, I just find it hard to f'ing believe that we can control thef'ing weather and earth too. We are not gods and it is not possible. On the other hand nukes is another story.

By the way, never insult my intelligence like that again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?

Going to get back on topic in a sec, because this is going in a bad direction- I understand you perfectly. I wasn't insulting your intelligence, merely giving you what you asked. "I would like to see it." So I posted a video of a nuke. If you didn't want that then you should have said-"I would like to see how we as humans can control the weather using machines, etc." There is also no need for that kind of language.

Anyways, Unilateral Geoengineering

"Chinese research into weather control dates back to 1958. Forty years later, the government-run Weather Modification Program launches thousands of specially designed rockets and artillery shells into the sky every year in an attempt to manipulate weather conditions."

"division of the Chinese Academy of Meteorological Sciences, the program employs and trains 32,000 to 35,000 people across China, some of them farmers, who are paid to handle anti-aircraft guns and rocket launchers . These heavy-duty weapons launch pellets containin­g silver iodide into clouds"

This method is known as "Cloud Seeding" .

Important Fact- Silver Iodide is believed to cause rain because it concentrates moisture, therefore, precipitation and you probably know the water cycle.

China has invested heavily in geoengineering, using more than 12,000 anti-aircraft guns and rocket launchers in addition to about 30 planes to fire rockets and missiles into the sky filled with these chemicals so they can solve draught, make rain, that stuff to support their massive populations.

So, there is an example of "controlling the weather" although we as humans have not reached the full things yet.

It is also fairly possible that we may use satellites and other space platforms to control the weather, as mentioned in several science fiction novels.

Andy Remic's Biohell- "Global Equilibrium Pumps"

"Climate control. On a global scale. Stops the City from frying....Its weather. Its day and night. Its ocean tides."

If there are massive heat sinks put in place, somewhere, I am no scientist, then it is possible we could cool the earth, heat it up, or keep it balanced.

Another example-

"According to the May 7 Wired News, Hoffman's research has indicated that by heating a small area of the atmosphere a few degrees, it may be possible to alter the path of hurricanes, perhaps tornados, and other previously unassailable weather phenomena. And the payoff from that could be huge, saving the loss of life and billions of dollars of destruction that typically accompany such nasty "heat engines."

But an "electric heater" is a wee bit too small to make a difference at the scale of weather. So Hoffman envisioned a ring of solar-powered satellites that would convert energy into 183 gigahertz microwaves, and then beam them to just the right small area where his software predicts that a little heat will go a long way towards altering a storm's course."

There. Controlling weather.

"A new system of weather modification satellites, designed and launched at immense cost and still not in full operation, has been repeatedly diverted for personal uses by politicians and senior officials In the Weather Administration"

Obviously this technology may be far away, for the public, and maybe even for HAARP. But if HAARP is using satellites, solar powered or whatever else, then they can redirect hurricanes and other natural disasters.

Now, onto the Earthquakes and HAARP.

[youtube:160r8e05]qoXMm6jhep0[/youtube:160r8e05]

I'm going to say here that although Earthquakes controlled in a cost-effective manner may not be possible...HAARP probably is working on "Tectonic Weaponry" and we shouldn't rule it out.

Guest Faust

I would like to see it.

[youtube:2mg45kbl]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:2mg45kbl]

Such shallow thinking. Did we not at some point leave the powers of flight to birds, or the power of lightning to the heavens above? Whether you choose to see it or not, humanity is growing stronger, wiser, and all the more powerful. The technology exists, a fact Hellhound has just supported. We are dealing with things larger than nukes here, something that can shape the world at our will. Chem trails, Tesla's arc tower, all combining into a massive web of conspiracy over a weapon of unimaginable power. Acknowledging this will determine if you are to move with the flow of progress or crushed beneith it.

Guest ZombieNationZ

I am a technology person. I use my cell, tablet, xbox, tv and pc everyday. I am 16 but I am pretty smart too. I just don't yhink we should have discovered this power and manipulate it. It could bring terrible consequences to everything.

Guest Faust

[center:166mzvg7]And the most horrifying thing is how close we are to employing these weapons. During an experiment, Nikola Tesla once found the resonant frequency of the building that surrounded him, causing his lab to crumble to bits around him, threatening to destroy the entirety of 5th Avenue New York, New York. Before the city block could be leveled, Tesla did the only thing he could and destroyed his transmitter with a sledge hammer. After this event, he refused to ever produce another machine of such capability, claiming that he could have easily if given enough time found the resonant frequency of the earth below him and cause a tectonic collapse that would not only threaten to consume cities, but split the earth in two.

No one ever questioned him.

After his death, all of his schematics were seized by FBI, marked Top Secret, and loaded in to a warehouse. Let me say that again. A warehouse. He had taken so many noted and created so many schematics that it required an entire warehouse to simply act as storage. The FBI claims that the notes were so numerous that they were never allowed the time to sort through them all. However considering the that the feats that this man was able to accomplish within his life far outweigh even modern science, it can be seriously doubted that our government would not have the time nor interest to even skim them. Had Tesla shared with us all he knew, we could have working plans for unlimited free energy, the wireless transmission of AC power, and yes, even this doomsday machine. However, the fact stands the for every page of notes Tesla took, he was a genius and had another mass of details on his machines forever locked in his head. Even with the warehouse of notes, any and all blueprints seem to always be only half completed or missing some major detail.

At any rate, first Tesla invents a machine that can induce tectonic movement through nothing but frequency modulation... And then the US gets their hands on it. There is little to disputed that the possibility of HAARP existing today.

Further reading, you might enjoy this:

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/tesla.html

tesla2.gif

There is more to Tesla however. Occultism. New world orders. Old rivalries that threatened to change the world around us.

[youtube:166mzvg7]LsgrRmHW8ro[/youtube:166mzvg7]

During 2011, a horrifying earthquake off the coast of Japan created a tsunami powerful enough to ravage the Japanese coast, killing thousands and causing massive damage to the Fukashima Nuclear Power Plant, an event that will forever be remembered in history as a disaster on the scale of Chernobyl. I remember Hawaii's tsunami early warning system waking me in the night. Alerts where sounded for citizens to evacuate all coastal regions. Not that it mattered much, we lived on an island for God's sake, how could we escape the sea? So I chose to stay home and watch the foreign news coverage as aftershocks continued to quake Japan to it's knees.

But the tsunami never caused any real damage to American soil. Only a few rising crests and a particularly strong rip-tide.

Are you afraid? Because I worry myself thinking about this sometimes. It is all created in my mind, forged to make the best story. One could see how I begin to worry myself over nothing when things begin to seem like they make sense.

[youtube:166mzvg7]iQfdl7y-blE[/youtube:166mzvg7]

[youtube:166mzvg7]UKxU6eaPpIs[/youtube:166mzvg7]

[youtube:166mzvg7]uvd14aqMsFo[/youtube:166mzvg7]

More odd humming sounds, this time recorded outside of the HAARP testing facility. It is reported as a heavy, bass-like sound that can shake you to your core and makes you feel ill. I don't know why, but of all the videos here, I find this the most disturbing.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

[/center:166mzvg7]

Guest AlphaSnake

I would like to see it.

[youtube:901oj82m]H9AMtUeyDP0[/youtube:901oj82m]

Did you know that before testing the first nuclear weapons they believed that it could burn off Earth's atmosphere?

They went ahead none the less.

If your still in doubt I highly suggest you look into the name in the last post I made here.

I would never lie to you guys on CoDz, this stuff is very real.

Regards Alpha.

@zombienationz don't rage too much mate, people will start to percieve you as a bit of a dick. This is a decent theory don't hate it just because it's not what you believe, escpecialy when your counter-arguement is not backed up with anything.

Guest ChopperNator

us_hammer_of_eden.gif

I read this book nearly 15 years ago. Not sure if it's directly related to this, but it seems to have some connections.

Using a seismic vibrator (which is normally used to find oil) on weak spots in the plates 'could' cause an earthquake.

Did you know that before testing the first nuclear weapons they believed that it could burn off Earth's atmosphere?

I would never lie to you guys on CoDz, this stuff is very real.

Regards Alpha.

For a long time Russia supposedly had a plan to use this method to burn a hole over Siberia, raising the average temperature and turning a frozen wasteland into a 'fertile' area.

Alpha is speaking the truth.

Guest AlphaSnake

Thanks chopper.

What you mentioned is also called fracking & that can cause artifical Earthquakes perhaps even trigger a much large natural Earthquake in the process.

If you say fracked around near the San Andreas fault line you could cause a massive historical Earthquake leveling entire cities.

Then I've also heard stories from Russia on how they had plans to use nuclear weapons detonated underwater near an enemy coastline. The resulting blast waves would create Tsunamis destorying any units defending a beach head.

In the comic series Judge Dredd, 2000AD, Mega city one has a weather control system that in some cases is used as a weapon against invading armies & it's own citizens.

During a nude protest in Mega city one the Judges used weather control to create artifically cold conditions forcing the protesters to wrap up or flee the scene.

There are other examples of weather control in modern & classic sci-fi.

Regards Alpha.

Guest killallzombies

demotivation.us_I-bow-down-to-you-Man-for-being-more-cruel-than-me.jpg

I am not worthy of such awesome replies :lol:

I just can't believe all of you guys posted on my little ol' thread

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Controlling the weather at the stage technology is at is merely speeding up a process, speeding up the water cycle, or adding in some chemical that runs it faster or instantly. Like silver iodide.