Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest demonseed707

and i think the clock face reads 6 oclock

Does that mean Woods has a bed time of 6 p.m.?

:lol: ROFL[/quote:xa4rus4i]

ha ha very funny. the countdown is set to stop at 6 tomorrow. hand pointing to clock says 6. seems likley that the two are related.

yo blackops, you posted each thing twice, but i also think its a drone, and im pretty sure the hand belongs to either miller or woods, maybe even mason, hell, could even be hudson since he had combat service in the 101st airborne (my favorite :D)

Guest TheBG

Mrgreen the gloves are just standard Oakley SI ASSAULT GLOVES

oakley-military-gloves.jpg

This also gives use a time as these gloves are recent (after 2005)

TheBG out

Guest Gstroy

oakley-military-gloves.jpg

TheBG out

Nice catch.

Guest MessedUpHead

Also does the bump on his sleeve not look like a cig packet?

Who does that I wonder?

See the last video I posted.

By the way

http://www.callofduty.com/ is 404

Regards Alpha.

The site works fine for me, also the guy on the poster looks alot like mason, it also reminds me of dempsey :lol:

Guest Gstroy

So if woods is old this has to be set either in the present.

How old was woods in black ops?

Twenty-four-ish I'd say.
Guest MessedUpHead

So if woods is old this has to be set either in the present.

How old was woods in black ops?

I think he was in his mid 20s or 30s not sure, haven't played the campaign in a while :)

Guest BlackOpsTiger

TheBG out

Ahh I see Thanks for correcting me.

I have a feeling the things they have been giving us will be in the trailer. I just hope we see Woods in the Pentagon tomorrow, then It will fit with my theory of what this game will be based on.

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

He was 30 in Black Ops.

03/20/1930 is his DOB.

That would make him 82 in 2012.

SOGPartIII.jpg

Regards Alpha.

Thirty-Seven, specifically.

Guest Roach0909

That looks to be a framed and folded American flag in the back.

I thought so too!

941962-D929QBR.jpg

941963-VE8RVF4.jpg

Gaw i said that on the first page that the image was posted on. right now im sticking with the its woods idea. until things get more clear and his hand looks like its raised in a speaking jester not a fighting one, i already guessed every one was at least thirty is there an age limit for black ops teams? i heard it was thirty

ee159588.png

FPS Russia just posted a new video, wearing this cap which appears to have an Ace of SPades on it, a la the middle card in the set of 5 we saw in the 'Tacitus Shirt Video'.

- Waffles

EDIT: Later in the video, he says "a piece of shrapnel hit Jimmy and he bled out on me"... NOOO!! JIMMY ZIELINSKI! xD

I have already seen, and expect more, news sites to accidentally publish stories about BOII earlier than they should. Please remember that these are NOT meant to be up yet, and are still considered leaks and will be deleted so we can all sit in and enjoy the reveal trailer as our first look.

Guest Paterandreas

Does anyone know if Activision shows the Trailer when the timer runs out? Or do we really have to wait for the Playoffs games on TNT? Theres a pretty big gap inbetween the timer (Stops at 1PM EST/ 6PM GMT) and the 76's game on TNT (8PM EST) or even the Lakers game (10:30 PM EST)

Guest i am richtofen

Does anyone know if Activision shows the Trailer when the timer runs out? Or do we really have to wait for the Playoffs games on TNT? Theres a pretty big gap inbetween the timer (Stops at 1PM EST/ 6PM GMT) and the 76's game on TNT (8PM EST) or even the Lakers game (10:30 PM EST)

I'd guess when the timer runes out.

Guest Legend

For some people (Australia I believe) the timer has ran out but nothing happened. So my best guess is that a trailer will be uploaded/made public about half an hour before the TV reveal in the United States.