Vril Aliens and Nazi zombies.

Matuzz

So yeah I'm making a new Vril aliens thread, hope you like reading it.

Alien involment in Nazi Zombies

Dr. Groph:"What is it Dr. Richtofen? It looks alien."

Dr. Richtofen:"It is an ancient vril machine. And you, Dr. Groph, are now the lead scientist here at Griffin Station."

Aliens have a big part in our Nazi Zombies story. They are not anykind of aliens, they are specificly Vril-aliens. Now you mihgt wonder what the heck are Vril-aliens and what they have to do with the story. But I'm here to explain it all the best I can.

In 1917 four members of the Vril society met in a cafe in Vienna. There was one woman and three men. The woman was a 'spiritual medium'. They met under a veil of mystery and secrecy. They discussed secret revelations, the coming of the new age, the Spear of Destinity the magical violet black stone, and making contact with ancient peoples and distant worlds.

Their source of power was the Black Sun an infinite beam of light which, though invisible to the human eye, exists in anti-matter.

The Vril emblem became the Black Sun, a secret philosophy thousand of years old provided the foundation on which the occult practioners of the Third Reich would later build. The Black Sun symbol can be found in many Babylonian and Assyrian places of worship. They depicted the Black Sun - the godhead's inner light in the form of a cross. This was not much different from the German's Knight's Cross.

The woman allegedly channeled information from aliens after which the Thule Society was created. They went on to build something called the Vril Machine. It allegedly was a saucer shape interdimensional time travel machine. Their first flight was allegedly in 1934.

Black Sun:

blacksunwheel.jpg

The term Black Sun (German Schwarze Sonne), also referred to as the Sonnenrad (the German for "Sun Wheel"), is a symbol of esoteric or occult significance, notable for its usage in Nazi mysticism. Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neopaganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft-inspired esotericism.

Black Sun seen on Shangri-La loading screen with tornado in the middle:

Shangri-La-Loading-Page.png

Vril Machine:

As earlier mentioned ”They went on to build something called the Vril Machine. It allegedly was a saucer shape interdimensional time travel machine. Their first flight was allegedly in 1934.”

Here is some blueprints of a saucer craft called Vril saucer.

vril700.jpg

Now you might ask; Matuzz what flying saucers have to do with the story?

Well if we look closer to the boards in Der Riese we can see something very similiar:

boardvril1.jpg

But flying saucer involvements don't end there. The famous fly trap in Der Riese is also involved in Vril saucers.

kreis110.jpg

Fly Trap: "Based upon certain external indications, Witkowski speculates that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine (aesthetically dubbed "The Henge") may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke.

When you start it up in Der Riese you can see objects lifted up in the air.

It might have been used to launch saucer craft in the air.

Again in Der Riese boards there is image of The Karl Schappeller Device. In theory it can be used to ignore gravity:

boardschappeller.jpg

Here is a quote from Ascension radios:

"I can assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans, or should I say the Canadians (Laughs) are developing. Finally project Thunder is nearing completion, my staff has assured me that the remaining issue of the effective range and power sensors will be solve within the next few months."

The craft that is built by Americans/Canadians is hint towards something called AVROCAR.

avrocar01.jpg

But lets now take break from the flying saucers and get back to the Vril-aliens.

As you might have noticed Richtofen had been collecting all sorts of items from the maps.

One of them was golden rod, also known as Vril generator, oh yes the Vril stuff is back again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNzWRQIdLpmcDbHCij1ngQZFYjRXnHJ7M_S33BX4YurE67sAP_

When you you are accuring the Vril generator in Call of the Dead. You have to shoot a zombie with a V-R11, if you haven't noticed V-R11=Vril ;)

300px-V-R11_Drop_Shadow.png

Well when you shoot the zombie near the light house, the zombie runs into a green force field and then floats up, very similiar to the classic flying saucer force fields:

alien-abduction-lamp-bovine-450x450.jpg

Check 3:50 from the video:

[youtube:18e5c07c]ZJMIPtgsQvE[/youtube:18e5c07c]

When you have sacrificed the human for the Vril aliens they give you Vril generator as a gift.

I earlier mentioned that ”The woman allegedly channeled information from aliens after which the Thule Society was created.” These aliens were the Vril aliens that gave Richtofen the Vril generator.

This woman was the leader of Vril society. Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who claimed to have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Centauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" ("like god").

Some of these Vril aliens stayed on Earth and founded city in centre of Earth. This place was called The hollow eath also known as Agartha.

Hollow_Earth.jpg

Shangri-La is located in Himalayas. And is one of the many passage ways to Agartha.

You can get a glimpse of Vril aliens when compleating the Shangri-La easter egg. There is a skull of one Vril alien;

2ef4xfa.png

In that same table is also focusing stone the last piece Dr. Richtofen needed for his grand scheme.

Which was to switch bodies with Samantha who was trapped in an ancient Vril pyramid also known as MPD. Its the ancient vril machine Richtofen mentions in the Moon radios.

The MPD was Richtofens first touch with Vril-aliens technology. When he was doing teleport tests with Dr. Gorph he accidently teleported to unknown location which near MPD pyramid.

It seems to be loacated in some sort of temple with low gravity. So the temple is probably located in a different plant or probably in Moon. When Richtofen touches the pyramid he starts to hear voices the voices are of course the Vril-aliens. The MPD might be the same that is in Moon becuase looking at the Moon loading screen it seems the temple travles in space/teleports itself to different locations, because Richtofen suddenly sees that he is transferred into a jungle.

20120120054524!Moon_Loading_Screen.png

After Richtofen got intact with this Vril technilogy and managed to get himself back to the Group facilities. He started to plot agains Dr. Maxis and founded Griffin Station around the Vril pyramid now located in Moon. Richtofen knew that the MPD was device to open gate to Aether and travel trough it, similiar to the teleporters he had developed with Dr. Gorph. Rochtofen realised that he had managed to link the teleporters to this Vril machine's power of controlling Aether realm.

Richtofen didn't still know how it was powered so he wanted Dr. Gorph to investigate it. Finally Dr. Gorph realised that it was powered by souls. Excited by this Dr. Richtofen decided tobetray Maxis and kill his daughter Samantha in the process, so he could dedicate himself to controll the magnificent Vrill power of this aliens form the Aldebaran. But his plans got in trouble when Maxis and Samantha escaped the death by teleporting themselves. In the process Samantha teleported inside of the MPD pyramid.

Soon Richtofen and other 935 scinticst were to see that Vril power was cabaple of controlling the zombies that were created by Maxis as a weapon for Nazi's. Samantha now in controll of the Vril power and zombies. Richtofen started to look for this mythical Vril artificials to chage positions with Samantha to get controll of zombies and Vril power himself.

Dr. Richtofen: Entry 42. Date: January 4th, 1940. Dr. Schuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Dr. Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last thirty days and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send a test subject to the receptacle station sitting thirty yards away and behind a cinder-block wall.

Dr. Schuster: Are you certain you want to do this, Dr. Richtofen?

Dr. Richtofen: Nein, Dr. Schuster, this must be done. Quickly, put in your earplugs and power up the machine.

*Teleporting noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark? I feel almost... weightless. How very unexpected. Dr. Schuster? Hello?

*Clicking can be heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Ah, I can see now. Oh my god. I am standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machine like, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It looks almost alien in nature. There's a pyramid structure at the center of the room. I'm going to try and carefully touch it.

*Shock is heard as Richtofen touches it*

Dr. Richtofen: Ahhh! Static electricity. It's sharp to the touch. Very cold. Not a speck of dust.

*Richtofen bangs on it*

Dr. Richtofen: Hmm, might be hollow. The chamber's quite large. I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber. There are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place? Dr. Schuster, is that you? Dr. Schuster! Look at this. It appears to be covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language. I've not seen anything like it before. Why are you whispering to me? There's no need for that.

*Odd noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Was it lost? Do you hear that? It sounds like...

*Loud static and noise is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: My god, what happened? I seem to be in some kind of jungle. I can't be certain of where I am.

*Jungle noises are heard, presumably teleported to Shangri-La*

Dr. Richtofen: Oh no!

---------------------------------------------

Dr. Schuster: Log Entry 43. Date: January 23rd, 1940. I cannot be certain what happened to Dr. Richtofen. Once the test was commenced, he just disappeared from the machine into thin air. I have searched the area for days and have no evidence that he is anywhere. I am afraid I might have to scrap the-

*Banging is heard*

Dr. Richtofen: Don't scrap anything! We have done something, something wonderous. Shhh. Do you hear them?

Dr. Schuster: Dr. Richtofen, you're alive!

Dr. Richtofen: I'm more than alive, Mr. Schuster. Is the device still intact?

Dr. Schuster: Yes, but, what happened to you?

Dr. Richtofen: Aaah, something wonderful! That chamber was incredible, the wonders we could learn!

Dr. Schuster: What are you talking about? Are you alright?

Dr. Richtofen: Get in the matter transference prototype, Dr. Schuster. We have work to-

---------------------------------------------

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shooter

Good stuff here Matuzz. One thing though..

Richtofen didn't still know how it was powered so he wanted Dr. Gorph to investigate it. Finally Dr. Gorph realised that it was powered by souls. Excited by this Dr. Richtofen decided tobetray Maxis and kill his daughter Samantha in the process, so he could dedicate himself to controll the magnificent Vrill power of this aliens form the Aldebaran. But his plans got in trouble when Maxis and Samantha escaped the death by teleporting themselves. In the process Samantha teleported inside of the MPD pyramid.

We know from the Der Riese radios that Maxis and Sam didn't teleport themselves. Richtofen betrayed Maxis and his daughter during one of the test subjects(#6) trials. After Sam ran inside the teleporter, Maxis runs after her and Richtofen locks them both inside. Then he teleported them. Maxis gets teleported to an unknown tunnel (Shangri-La?), and Sam to Griffin Station's Recieving Bay. She then runs inside the the pyramid after Griffin Station workers started chasing her.

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number six. Subject is within test chamber. Activate power.

*Teleporter is activated*

Dr. Maxis: Damn it Edward! Did you set up the device correctly?

Edward: Yes Doctor. As per your specifications.

Dr. Maxis: If you had done it to my specifications then it would have worked, wouldn't it? As usual your incompetence has... What?

*Hellhound noise*

Edward: Do you hear that, Doctor?

Dr. Maxis: Quiet, you fool! Test number six is a failure, but the experiment has caused some kind of electrical force to energize within the chamber. Well, open the door.

Edward : Doctor, I don't think...

Dr. Maxis: Open the door NOW!

*Door opens and dog growls*

Samantha: Daddy, what are you doing with Fluffy?

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Samantha. I told you never to come in here. Edward, get her out of here.

Edward: Yes Doctor.

*Samantha screams*

Samantha: What's wrong with her? Daddy, what did you do? Fluffy!

Dr. Maxis: Come back here! Samantha. Stop her! Easy. Come here Samantha. Good girl. Gently Samantha. That's not Fluffy anymore. We must get out of here.

*Door closes*

Dr. Maxis: What? Edward what are you doing? Open the door. Edward. Open this door now!

Samantha: Dad. I'm scared.

Dr. Maxis: Damn you... Stay by me, Samantha.

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis.

*Power is activated and Edward laughs*

Dr. Groph: (Static) “-tor Schuster, Report.”

Dr. Schuster: “The tanks are full and the shields are down. The machine is humming nicely.”

Dr. Groph: “Good, but what of the shipment?”

Dr. Schuster: “Most are buried outside of the base, the live ones we’ve sent back to Kustover Posten"

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, then there is nothing left but to wait for Dr. Richtofen’s return”

Dr. Schuster: “Perhaps this is a good time to work on my low gravity putting in the bio-dome”

Dr. Groph: “Yes, I did believe that time-”

(Alarm sounds: “Intruder Detected - Receiving Bay”)

Dr. Groph: “Security, Report”

(Static)

Dr. Groph: “Can you repeat?”

Dr. Schuster: “She’s coming right towards the-”

(A girl’s scream heard)

Dr. Groph: "Get her!"

Dr. Schuster: “Get back here!”

(Girl’s screams are retreating, running footsteps heard)

Dr. Groph: “Nein! Do not let her-”

(A loud bang, smashing glass and hissing gas sounds are heard)

Dr. Groph: “Dammit, Dr Schuster, find a way to get her out of the pyramid, I will contact Edward, let him know there’s been an incident” (Static)

Dr. Groph: (Static) “Hope this works. Schuster, power it up”

(Hissing gas and a loud bang are heard)

Computerized voice: “Systems Nominal. Accessing Pyramid Device. Interface via M.P.D. active. Accessing M.P.D.. M.P.D. integrity check nominal. Awaiting input.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, bring the scepter”

(Loud bangs heard)

Computerized voice: “Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent. Now, scan for target.”

Dr. Schuster: “Yes Doctor.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard once again)

Computerized voice: “Target located.”

Dr. Groph: “Bring him here, immediately.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard followed by the sound of a teleporter. The thumping of someone landing is heard afterwards)

Dr Schuster: "Greetings, Dr. Maxis."

Ludwig Maxis: “Schuster! I should’ve known. Where is that rat Edward? Where are we? And how did you get me out of that wretched tunnel”

Dr Groph: “None of that is important right now. Allow me to fill you in”

(Static)

Ludwig Maxis: "Samantha. Honey? Daddy is here. Come dear, please. Open the machine. Daddy will not let them hurt you anymore. Honey? Daddy knows he’s made some mistakes, I am truly sorry that you were put through so much. When your mother died I could not bear the thought of losing you too, that’s why I kept you so close. I did not mean to neglect you, I just wanted to now you were safe from harm-”

(Hissing gas & a girl crying is heard crying.)

Samantha Maxis: “Daddy!”

Ludwig Maxis: “I love you, Samantha.”

Samantha Maxis: (Sobbing) “I love you too Daddy.”

Ludwig Maxis: “Can you do something for me? Something very important.”

Samantha Maxis: “Yes.”

Ludwig Maxis: “Kill them... all.”

(A gunshot is heard)

Ludwig Maxis: "No!"

(Gas hisses)

Samantha: (Demonic Laughter) Hahahaha

Dr Groph: “We are doomed.” (Static)

Guest Greenchico97

EPIC! i never really payed attention on how the Vrill Aliens were connected to NAzi's but this makes it much more clearly . thanks for that. Also didn't Richtofen when teleporting to Shangri-La which means paradise and Bhutan is believed to be the last Shangri-La is where he is. Back to what i was saying didn't he kill the Vrill Aliens there?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matuzz

Good stuff here Matuzz. One thing though..

We know from the Der Riese radios that Maxis and Sam didn't teleport themselves. Richtofen betrayed Maxis and his daughter during one of the test subjects(#6) trials. After Sam ran inside the teleporter, Maxis runs after her and Richtofen locks them both inside. Then he teleported them. Maxis gets teleported to an unknown tunnel (Shangri-La?), and Sam to Griffin Station's Recieving Bay. She then runs inside the the pyramid after Griffin Station workers started chasing her.

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number six. Subject is within test chamber. Activate power.

*Teleporter is activated*

Dr. Maxis: Damn it Edward! Did you set up the device correctly?

Edward: Yes Doctor. As per your specifications.

Dr. Maxis: If you had done it to my specifications then it would have worked, wouldn't it? As usual your incompetence has... What?

*Hellhound noise*

Edward: Do you hear that, Doctor?

Dr. Maxis: Quiet, you fool! Test number six is a failure, but the experiment has caused some kind of electrical force to energize within the chamber. Well, open the door.

Edward : Doctor, I don't think...

Dr. Maxis: Open the door NOW!

*Door opens and dog growls*

Samantha: Daddy, what are you doing with Fluffy?

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Samantha. I told you never to come in here. Edward, get her out of here.

Edward: Yes Doctor.

*Samantha screams*

Samantha: What's wrong with her? Daddy, what did you do? Fluffy!

Dr. Maxis: Come back here! Samantha. Stop her! Easy. Come here Samantha. Good girl. Gently Samantha. That's not Fluffy anymore. We must get out of here.

*Door closes*

Dr. Maxis: What? Edward what are you doing? Open the door. Edward. Open this door now!

Samantha: Dad. I'm scared.

Dr. Maxis: Damn you... Stay by me, Samantha.

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis.

*Power is activated and Edward laughs*

Dr. Groph: (Static) “-tor Schuster, Report.”

Dr. Schuster: “The tanks are full and the shields are down. The machine is humming nicely.”

Dr. Groph: “Good, but what of the shipment?”

Dr. Schuster: “Most are buried outside of the base, the live ones we’ve sent back to Kustover Posten"

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, then there is nothing left but to wait for Dr. Richtofen’s return”

Dr. Schuster: “Perhaps this is a good time to work on my low gravity putting in the bio-dome”

Dr. Groph: “Yes, I did believe that time-”

(Alarm sounds: “Intruder Detected - Receiving Bay”)

Dr. Groph: “Security, Report”

(Static)

Dr. Groph: “Can you repeat?”

Dr. Schuster: “She’s coming right towards the-”

(A girl’s scream heard)

Dr. Groph: "Get her!"

Dr. Schuster: “Get back here!”

(Girl’s screams are retreating, running footsteps heard)

Dr. Groph: “Nein! Do not let her-”

(A loud bang, smashing glass and hissing gas sounds are heard)

Dr. Groph: “Dammit, Dr Schuster, find a way to get her out of the pyramid, I will contact Edward, let him know there’s been an incident” (Static)

Dr. Groph: (Static) “Hope this works. Schuster, power it up”

(Hissing gas and a loud bang are heard)

Computerized voice: “Systems Nominal. Accessing Pyramid Device. Interface via M.P.D. active. Accessing M.P.D.. M.P.D. integrity check nominal. Awaiting input.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent, bring the scepter”

(Loud bangs heard)

Computerized voice: “Analyzing M.P.D.. Creating profile. Profile Created.”

Dr. Groph: “Excellent. Now, scan for target.”

Dr. Schuster: “Yes Doctor.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard once again)

Computerized voice: “Target located.”

Dr. Groph: “Bring him here, immediately.”

(Gas hissing and bangs are heard followed by the sound of a teleporter. The thumping of someone landing is heard afterwards)

Dr Schuster: "Greetings, Dr. Maxis."

Ludwig Maxis: “Schuster! I should’ve known. Where is that rat Edward? Where are we? And how did you get me out of that wretched tunnel”

Dr Groph: “None of that is important right now. Allow me to fill you in”

(Static)

Ludwig Maxis: "Samantha. Honey? Daddy is here. Come dear, please. Open the machine. Daddy will not let them hurt you anymore. Honey? Daddy knows he’s made some mistakes, I am truly sorry that you were put through so much. When your mother died I could not bear the thought of losing you too, that’s why I kept you so close. I did not mean to neglect you, I just wanted to now you were safe from harm-”

(Hissing gas & a girl crying is heard crying.)

Samantha Maxis: “Daddy!”

Ludwig Maxis: “I love you, Samantha.”

Samantha Maxis: (Sobbing) “I love you too Daddy.”

Ludwig Maxis: “Can you do something for me? Something very important.”

Samantha Maxis: “Yes.”

Ludwig Maxis: “Kill them... all.”

(A gunshot is heard)

Ludwig Maxis: "No!"

(Gas hisses)

Samantha: (Demonic Laughter) Hahahaha

Dr Groph: “We are doomed.” (Static)

[/quote:3o8snj8t]

Actually I believe that Maxis did teleport himself and Samantha.

Because Richtofen and Maxis were in this room and they opened the test chamber door. Hellhound enters the room from the test chamber.

Samantha runs in the room crying and Maxis starts protecting her behind his back. Richtofen leaves the room and locks the door and starts laughing.

Maxis enters the test chamber with Samantha and teleports. Richtofen wanted them to be killed by the Hellhound but he failed.

You are right indeed by Samantha running to the Pyramid. I will fix that in the next update to the thread :)

And the tunnel Maxis is talking, is the Aether tunnel you go trough when teleporting. I believe he was stuck looping in that Aether tunnel until Groph and Schuster got him out of there.