Space Ice

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hey guys just coming in here with some stuff for your brains to feed on in anticipation for the next game/ viral.

Lately, I have been thinking about Uranus.

Yeah the planet, now get your mind out of the gutter ;)

So to start off, the planet uranus is the 7th planet from the sun. It is similar to the gas giants such a Jupiter, but different at the same time. It's in a class like Neptune of 'Ice Giants'.

thor-frost-giants_510.jpg

NO

Uranusinside.GIF

YES

So basically Uranus is made up of gases like Hydrogen, helium, methane, etc. gasses like our atmosphere. But it's also got a gigantic layer of ice and icy water just outside the core. And it's atmosphere and other layers have been shown to be rather icy as well. So why all the focus on ice? Well I think I may have found some more meaning to the Moon Loading screen's section saying 'Space Ice'.

SpaceIce.jpg

So to give some more insight into this idea, let's look at some other things that may have double meanings.

In the campaign mission USDD, McNamara says 3 words for clearances.

Ariel

Prospero

Sycorax

Now all of these are characters in Shakespeares, The Tempest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tempest

or are they?

Ariel, Propsero, and Sycorax are also all moons of Uranus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_(moon)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospero_(moon)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sycorax_(moon)

And Uranus doesn't just have significance here, but it's also got some deep meaning in Greek Mythology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)

Perhaps we have missed these little hints? Perhaps more will be found out on these subject in the future of the zombies storyline.....

Hope you enjoyed this :)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Uranus is the father of Aether in Greek mythology. Let this be a valuable lesson to all of you children! Good on you Bus.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

WOOHOO. Thanks for the brains Rissole.

And nice thinking there Monopoly, we may be able to look deeper into this.

Guest WhosOnFirst

Well apparently you are the last person I gave brains to as the system says I need to spread them before I can give you any. :D

Great topic, Greek myths, Norse sagas, they all seem to be repeating the same information. The same storys written over and over again.

For example

the story featured in that page mirror Egyption creation myths. Most of these myths seem to have some resonance with the creation of the Galaxy in which we reside. Sitchin wrote a peice on how the Chaldean Genisis "Enuma Elish" seemed to explain the formation of our galaxy.

Its probably worth reading Enuma Elish (availible free online) just to see how the bible Genisis story mirrors it.

Enuma Elish was written a few thousand years before the bible though.

Sorry BBD if I have steered your topic off direction in any way, not my intention.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Well apparently you are the last person I gave brains to as the system says I need to spread them before I can give you any. :D

Great topic, Greek myths, Norse sagas, they all seem to be repeating the same information. The same storys written over and over again.

For example

the story featured in that page mirror Egyption creation myths. Most of these myths seem to have some resonance with the creation of the Galaxy in which we reside. Sitchin wrote a peice on how the Chaldean Genisis "Enuma Elish" seemed to explain the formation of our galaxy.

Its probably worth reading Enuma Elish (availible free online) just to see how the bible Genisis story mirrors it.

Enuma Elish was written a few thousand years before the bible though.

Sorry BBD if I have steered your topic off direction in any way, not my intention.

WhosOnFirst I think we may be sharing some of the same thoughts :)

I was watching an ancient aliens about NASA and the people who started it and the space research and what they may know about life out there that we don't.

And that a lot of symbolism to Egyptian myths exists. Many of these people believe because of these ancient religions that our sole purpose is to expand and explore the universe.

And Werner Von Braun, the man who was NASAs first director and designed the Saturn V moon rocket, and was an ex Nazi who designed the V2, got his inspiration from reading old Nordic myths about the gods and believed that we were destined to reach Mars and reconnect with our roots.

It seems like we may be heading in this direction .

Guest AlphaSnake

WhosOnFirst I think we may be sharing some of the same thoughts :)

I was watching an ancient aliens about NASA and the people who started it and the space research and what they may know about life out there that we don't.

And that a lot of symbolism to Egyptian myths exists. Many of these people believe because of these ancient religions that our sole purpose is to expand and explore the universe.

And Werner Von Braun, the man who was NASAs first director and designed the Saturn V moon rocket, and was an ex Nazi who designed the V2, got his inspiration from reading old Nordic myths about the gods and believed that we were destined to reach Mars and reconnect with our roots.

It seems like we may be heading in this direction .

Make that another two thinking along the same lines, me & Mix have been having a discussion about the very same topics...

MJ-12 CoDZL Thread Link.

Werner Von Braun was in contact with one Jackie Parsons, who in turn was a student of Aleister Crowley.

I've posted before how they were up to no good in Area-51 (Dreamland) chanting the hymm to Pan before a rocket test.

Funny how L Ron Hubbard founder of scientology was also present at the babalon working ritual.

Hubbard ran off with Jack Parsons wife later founding Scientology which is also based off the ancient astronaut theories, a pretty wacked out one at that. It is worth noting that it is said that Ron's dad was a Satanist... Familiar ground once again.

These people believed they Channelled Occult (Hidden) knowledge from Alien beings:

lam.jpg

Another student of Aleister crowley was HR Giger known for his work on Ridley Scotts' Alien:

Giger-Necronomicon-IV.jpg

Giger claims to see these things in his visions or dreams...

When searching his work it wasn't long before we found this:

Hans_Rudolf_Giger_Necronomicon_Dali_Edition.jpg

This image is called the spell I believe... Go figure, eh?

I was searching this topic because of the new Prometheus (More Greek mythology) film & how Giger was back doing his thing...

These people seem to have tapped into something, which has had me questioning their continued success...

Prometheus is all about the Ancient Alien Gods whom we steal from.

Alex Collier has talked about life on Uranus & the other gas giants:

Leading Edge Interviews Alex Collier Link.

Q: Getting back to other planets and other societies, what would you like to say?

AC: There is so much life out there. There is an abundance of life. There is apparently plant and animal life on the planet Uranus.

Val: But it exists at a different frequency.

AC: Yes, and some of it is identical to what we have on Earth on this frequency.

Also if the Earth & Moon are to be hollow we have to consider the idea that most of the other planets would follow that pattern...

If Aliens managed to build the pyramid on the moon, what did they build on the other planets & their respective moons.

This also bring to mind Doom set on the Martian moon Phobos.

In the film adaptation of the infamous Doom game alot of familiar themes can once again be seen:

Demons, Viruses, advanced weapons (BFG FTW), Zombie like monsters, Instant teleportation...

If the Aliens were here why would they not build all over the solar system?

Moon has opened up a whole Galaxy to play with.

Good thread. [brains]

I think I also read somewhere that the solar system is warming up & some of the frozen ice planets are fast becoming vast oceans in space. (See Star trek Voyager for a prime example of this).

I hope this adds to the conversation. ;)

Oh, if you like this stuff then I'm sure you would like Captain America & Thor... ;)

Life imitating art or Art imitating life? Who knows for sure.

Regards Alpha.

Guest WhosOnFirst

Thanks for the reply BBD, I am going to make an effort to write about a few things related to this subject; it might take a while. I will edit this post when done.

On a side note I gave Brainzz to Alpha after trying to give you some and recieving the message you must spread Brainzz to other users. However I just tried to give you Brainzz again and recieved the same message. Perhaps Alpha could look into this?

Guest Ehjookayted

Thanks for the reply BBD, I am going to make an effort to write about a few things related to this subject; it might take a while. I will edit this post when done.

On a side note I gave Brainzz to Alpha after trying to give you some and recieving the message you must spread Brainzz to other users. However I just tried to give you Brainzz again and recieved the same message. Perhaps Alpha could look into this?

You need to spread brains to 5 users before giving them to the same user, just thought I'd throw it out there. There's also a time limit, of around 2 hours, to give brains to anyone. Hope that helps. Good thread BBD and very detailed reply as usual, Alpha. ;)

Guest MixMasterNut

Oh, if you like this stuff then I'm sure you would like Captain America & Thor... ;)

Life imitating art or Art imitating life? Who knows for sure.

Regards Alpha.

On the subject of Captain America, you ever notice he has an upside down pentagram on his chest and shield?

And while we are talking Aleister Crowley, check out the logo on this variant costume

Steven_Rogers_%28Earth-9939%29.jpg

The design matches that of a Unicursal Hexagram. This is a magical symbol to occultist

nk_shock_unicursal_goldendawn.jpg

Oh, and let's not forget about Superman!

Superman.jpgStaronStarSystemonSystem.jpg

Notice how the logo on Superman's chest matches Aleister's Crowley's version of the Philosopher's Stone diagram in accordance to his writings in The Book of the Law.

Superman had super powers far beyond the normal human being. His one weakness is Kryptonite, which is a code-word for "Encryption".

- Mix

Guest MixMasterNut

You know where else you've seen Crowley's star-on-star system diamond shaped design....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbm9oPtfIau5DBERbTVxEkTvZyfDQHhYZUEbctpmPku9sqziMlSV8qP4n4

The Ascension Group logo in the campaign

CCCPAscensionGroup-WMD_01287-1.jpg

- Mix

Guest WhosOnFirst

Thanks for your reply BBD.

We live in a culture that is object orientated. For this reason we find it hard to understand the cultures that came so long ago that had a level of entity based culture and thought processes.

Egyptian hieroglyphs are just one example of entities, on occasion they can read in multiple vectors and have multiple meanings. The ceiling of the temple at Dendera is a good example. This interestingly, is probably where the Greeks learned much of their knowledge (Egypt) of astronomy; as well as much of their math. Pythagoras was not the first to present his theorem. This is one of the reasons people are able to draw such parallels between the creation myths and gods of certain cultures. There was also a huge amount of trade between cultures by sea and land well over 5000 years ago.

I see a lot of people drawing parallels between geometry they see in logo design and the like. I will just say that if you start out with a certain amount of distinct shapes and can create no more, you will of course see repetition. Maybe if people focused on the nature of the reason for this repetition they might gain a greater insight. If you are truly interested in this phenomenon please take the time to watch this short video on Penrose Tiling. Number is in my opinion an expression of Geometry. Every culture in the world has a faith that expresses the importance of Geometry in one form or another. Islam, Christianity, Judaism and many other Eastern faiths, there is nothing to be afraid of.

[youtube:qrp3j5jv]QTrM-UVcgBY[/youtube:qrp3j5jv]

The symbols in Masonry offer the practising mason an entry in to the world of Brahmic thought (Is it this or that). By striving to understand the many interpretations of a symbol and how it interacts with many other symbols which also have many interpretations, the mason essentially ends up trying to solve a quantum calculation of his own making. In doing so he comes to understand the nature of his own mind. However the Masons practice ritual to offer a participant a steady place to always return to should the need arise. Without a safe haven a participant could end up achieving something akin to a kundilini awakening. A kundilini awakening can destroy people’s lives.

Sometimes the state of confusion a person encounters will cause them to feel the need to express themselves, this can allow a person to better appreciate and participate in a creative act or process.

The above passage is just one small area of masonry. I am not a mason; so if you have further interest in the subject, please go to your local temple and speak to the masons there. Much of what you read on the internet is the result of ignorance and lies told because of biased motives.

A lot of the problems we see today are from what I can only describe as a polarisation of thought. People seem unwilling to question themselves; do I really know what I think I know? Crowley had a system of thought that would enable a person to level themselves to a point where they could start again with fresh eyes.

Older languages such as Sanskrit use an entity based system. On occasion you might hear Sanskrit referred to as the divine language. To expound a little further on entity and object, I will try to explain with a simple expression.

What is an entity as opposed to an object? Well say I have a “bucket”, a “jar” and a “cup”. These three are all objects in English; the objects name “cup” states its use. However in Sanskrit the three objects “bucket” “jar” “cup”, would only be called by one “entity”. This “entity” would be a “vessel”.

This allows for greater layers of meaning within the language itself. As I could refer to your body as a vessel; as your body holds the consciousness.

The English language still holds words that are “entity” based. Let’s have a look at one such word “It”. The word “It” is an entity, as such the word takes meaning from the surrounding words placed either side. Alone the word “It” means nothing. We could say “It” is a cup. That which surrounds your cup will fill “It”. Please fill your cup wisely :D

Knowing this we can look at a use of the word “It” and understand just why a company’s slogan, such as Nikes “Just do (it)“ is in fact empty and devoid of any meaning. A problem typical of most major corporations we see operating today. …

I wonder if we can draw something from this train of thought when looking at the line in Beauty of Annihilation.

“Poison fills the cup of the Carpenter”.

On another note while still playing with words, Annihilation is a process related to quantum particle physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation

Rather apt given the nature and purpose of Der Riese. Another line of thought that may be drawn from this thinking is that in 1935 Einstein was involved with a thought experiment directly related to quantum physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPR_paradox

Something that is related to quantum physics and life in general is to do with observation. The position from which we choose to observe will effect what we see. In fact the very act of observation on the quantum process has an effect on the result. How this carries over into life can be simply put. If we take the position that the world is full of hate and evil, there is high probability hatred and evil are all we will see. If we adopt a different position of presuming the best of others and love in the world, then we will see the world in a new light.

To end this ramble, I would like to say; even if I knew an ultimate truth. I could never give that truth to another; as it would not be their own. In the end we all have to make our own way.

Thanks for your time, love you :D