favorite hidden song

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbobs2

Personally Undone is my favorite, i think it really suits Nacht Der Untoten very well. I also like 115, BOA & The One. But Undone's my favorite.

Guest Rissole25

Y U NO HAVE ASCEND?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOXzhfz ... ata_player

Great poll though, wonder no ones done it before.

Well it's not done by Treyarch and it doesn't appear in the game, that's why haha.

Lol actually it's been done a lot of times, it's just they stop getting replies, fall off the grid and someone creates another without realizing. I suppose there should be an official thread that needs to be stickied.

I was gonna say you forgot Nightmare, but I see you didn't put in Won't Back Down, so I'm guessing you're just doing songs that were created for the game. You could put in Undone unless you were only doing songs that actually have singing in them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zoil420

beauty of annihilation , 115 and coming home are all favourites but Pareidolia is the best in my eyes

i was kinda disappointed with the a7x song but hey each to there own

:D