Personal Bio on Main Characters

Now while these may be factually wrong, this is a personally written personality summary, and is here for discussion, critique, and for your viewing pleasure. I've currently written two, about the famous Dr. Richtofen and Tank Dempsey. I try to find facts to support my theories and descriptions but I am known to bend the truth a little to fit my own little vision. [center:wpkex8wy]Richtofen[/center:wpkex8wy]

[center:wpkex8wy]Richtofen was just another German at the time. He was a socially awkward young man who had a penchant for preforming surgical procedures and back alley plastic surgery. He was soft spoken and submissive, one of the two would lead into his fetish of being both dominant and submissive. He followed orders through perfectly, leading to his affluent career in the German military and medicine field. While he never showed, he had a strange desire to self harm, due not to depression but the sexual pleasure that derived from it. Soon after, perhaps being pressured by the ruthless nature the Nazi party required, he found he began to "get off" on harming his patients, or rather, victims. Eventually, an odd but overall harmless man became a sexual deviant with a Medical license. His mother was a gentle school teacher, and before Richtofen was born, she had three miscarriages. When Richtofen was born, he was coddled up until age 5, when she became pregnant again with his little sister who's as of yet still unnamed. His father coddled him too and that ceased when his sister was born, creating a jealousy complex. His father stopped paying any positive attention to young Edward, who began acting out violently just to get any attention from his parents. He began torturing and eventually killing small animals, leading to his fascination and career of medicine and science.

As most of you know by now, Richtofen underwent a drastic personality change when he touched the pyramid on the moon. Although he had always been odd and perhaps even dangerous, he managed to keep his less healthy hobbies under wraps. Afterwards, his violent and horrifying tendencies manifested themselves into a separate personality, one more flamboyant and with a higher pitched voice than the Richtofen his colleagues were used to. This one was oddly flirtatious but without morals, and subject to violent outbursts with no warnings, perhaps Histrionic Personality Disorder. He also began to show signs of mental degradation, such as schizophrenia and paranoia. Perhaps due to the pyramid and the widely unknown side effects of the element 115.

One of some of the more unknown speculations on why he disliked Samantha Maxis and Dr. Maxis is because of his deep-seeded father issues with his own biological father. Because of Maxis's wife's death, he began to coddle his daughter and couldn't bear to have her out of his sight most of the time. This upset Richtofen, who began to desire attention more and more and brought up memories from his childhood, most of which he disliked. Eventually his anger and desire for attention lead to the same desire he had for his sister; to cause her, now Samantha, as much anquish as possible in an inappropriate way of gaining Maxis's attention, although it doesn't make sense why he'd desire attention from a man he had no respect and in fact a lot of contempt for.[/center:wpkex8wy]

Woo, that was a lot. If anybody notices any contradictions or otherwise big flaws, please don't hesitate to tell me!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know where you got the info to form this paragraph, whether it be via quotes or anything, because I don't see where you came to this conclusion based on things I have heard.

His mother was a gentle school teacher, and before Richtofen was born, she had three miscarriages. When Richtofen was born, he was coddled up until age 5, when she became pregnant again with his little sister who's as of yet still unnamed. His father coddled him too and that ceased when his sister was born, creating a jealousy complex. His father stopped paying any positive attention to young Edward, who began acting out violently just to get any attention from his parents.
Guest thasqueakyb

I would like to know where you got the info to form this paragraph, whether it be via quotes or anything, because I don't see where you came to this conclusion based on things I have heard.

His mother was a gentle school teacher, and before Richtofen was born, she had three miscarriages. When Richtofen was born, he was coddled up until age 5, when she became pregnant again with his little sister who's as of yet still unnamed. His father coddled him too and that ceased when his sister was born, creating a jealousy complex. His father stopped paying any positive attention to young Edward, who began acting out violently just to get any attention from his parents.

Like I said earlier, sometimes I let my imagination get ahead of me and I don't actually have any factual information to support this. It's more of my own little interpretation. I suppose I read a bit too much fanfiction.