Character Question??

When the main cast of characters (nikoli richtofen takeo tank) start any map of zombies how do they get to that specific map? I know on some levels they spawn on a teleporter like on kino toten, der riese, moon but some of the maps theres no teleporter they spawn on like ascension, shangri la, shin no numa, verukut, and even nacht un toten. My question is do they just show up there or what? How do they get to these places if theres no teleporter on the map?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZeDoctor

Hey, EXTREMELY long time lurker, first time poster here,

The characters in Verruckt were sent there to extract a US spy, Peter, from the Asylum, thats how they got there, just simply sent there and went there I guess, to find a zombie outbreak.

As for SNN, it is thought that Tank, Tac, and Nikolai were test subjects of Richtofen, who was working at SNN (Aka The rising sun facility) experiments had to be moved there because of the outbreak at the asylum. So it is thought that how the four characters met. There memories were r

erased and they were following Richtofens orders to survive.

I have NO idea at all how they teleported to Der Riese, but yeah, they teleported somehow, here was probably a teleporter hidden away somewhere at SNN.

From there, the DG2 overloaded the Der Riese teleporter (Teleporter Z-C I believe, as pictures of a theatre were found near it, like the Paris pictures by Z-A) this pused them forward in time and took them to Kino.

As for COTD, Richtofen teleported them there to find the golden rod. Using the Vrill Energy from the rod, it is likely this is what caused them to end up in Shangri-La, which is heavily tied to Vril. Richtofen needed to go there for the focusing stone for his "Masterpan.

I missed out Ascension as I simply cant place it in the storyline. Theres so many suggestions that seem to me to tell us that Ascension never happened? E.g the fuzzy pictures of it on the map screen makes it look like is being viewed through a TV and is not real. the song also points to this, but I dont think this is actually true. Maybe the rocket was on course from the russians to blow up Griffin station and richtofen had to stop it? no idea about ascension, sorry lol. Would like to hear peoples theories though, hope I helped with the other maps though :)

Guest yellow-card8

I am only sure about Der Riese (since it was proven in the radios) but for the other maps, IDK, maybe in black ops 2 they will tell us what happened in between, but they got to COTD by the gersch, then left by the other crew and teleported them to shangri-la, but after that it goes blank, and magically go to Area 51 to go to ZA MOON !! :)

Sorry if it isn't that informative, and if I have any errors please point them out 8-)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest LILNIG

I am only sure about Der Riese (since it was proven in the radios) but for the other maps, IDK, maybe in black ops 2 they will tell us what happened in between, but they got to COTD by the gersch, then left by the other crew and teleported them to shangri-la, but after that it goes blank, and magically go to Area 51 to go to ZA MOON !! :)

Sorry if it isn't that informative, and if I have any errors please point them out 8-)

Regards Yellow-card8

So how did they get to ascension from kino? And they left Ascension by jumping into a gersch? or jumping into a gersch after doing the easter egg? or just letting that guy gersch free and he sends them or telepotrs them to cotd ??? and in cotd did they say they needed all those things to teleport? And how they get to Shangri la? And the Moon? How do they get to other places if theres no teleporter pad on the other side of their destination?? And how they get to Nacht? and from nacht to the asylum? And so takeo richtofen and nikoli were at the asylum getting tested on by richtofen then tank comes gets captured and he gets tested on ? then they get to shin no numa how? then from there how do they get to der rieese?

If anyone stumbles upon this post and has answers please speak up ..

I hope in black ops 2 they put a cinematic movie of everything thats happen from the beginning of zombies to the moon and hope they include everything in it including easter eggs and everything that happened before they got there and when they were there all in visuals.

Guest yellow-card8

Regards Yellow-card8

So how did they get to ascension from kino? And they left Ascension by jumping into a gersch? or jumping into a gersch after doing the easter egg? or just letting that guy gersch free and he sends them or telepotrs them to cotd ??? and in cotd did they say they needed all those things to teleport? And how they get to Shangri la? And the Moon? How do they get to other places if theres no teleporter pad on the other side of their destination?? And how they get to Nacht? and from nacht to the asylum? And so takeo richtofen and nikoli were at the asylum getting tested on by richtofen then tank comes gets captured and he gets tested on ? then they get to shin no numa how? then from there how do they get to der rieese?

If anyone stumbles upon this post and has answers please speak up ..

I hope in black ops 2 they put a cinematic movie of everything thats happen from the beginning of zombies to the moon and hope they include everything in it including easter eggs and everything that happened before they got there and when they were there all in visuals.

No one knows how they left Kino, but I believe they left Ascension after the freed Gersch, and they probably by "accidently" teleported away, and in COTD Richtofen said that the device broke, so they needed there help, but the last part Richtofen needed for controlling the zombies, when you did the EE the crew teleport away from COTD to Shangri-La, no one knows how they got to Area 5, the crew were not expiremented in Verruckt, they probably got from Nacht to Verruckt by the Cave in Nacht (which is a window that is close to the Box and Thompson) and like I said, there are many holes in between maps :roll:

Hope this helped :)

Regards Yellow-card8

The characters got to Verruckt because they were searching for Peter. As for Nacht Der Untoten, no one knows for sure, but they were obviously flying somewhere. Shi No Numa is one for grabs too, but I think they drove/flew. It gets a bit more concrete from here. In Der Riese, when you start, you teleport into the map, so that means wherever they came from they teleported. They used the teleporter from Der Riese to Kino via overloading the Wunderwaffe DG-2. From Kino to Ascension, that is another one know one knows, but they arrive via Lunar Lander. From Ascension to Call of the Dead, they used a dimensional rift in the sky, it caused them to teleport out of the map into the Call of the Dead closet. From there, they teleported out of the closet into Shangri-La. After that, I believe that a secret society involved in the game known as the Vril-ya teleported them to Area 51, where they used that teleporter to get to Moon.

Guest Zombieofthedead

From Ascension to Call of the Dead, they used a dimensional rift in the sky, it caused them to teleport out of the map into the Call of the Dead closet.

Say what? But wouldn't that be a random teleportation?

But Richtofen took them there on purpose. That rift in the sky can't just randomly teleport them to CotD... could it?

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

The characters got to Verruckt because they were searching for Peter. As for Nacht Der Untoten, no one knows for sure, but they were obviously flying somewhere. Shi No Numa is one for grabs too, but I think they drove/flew. It gets a bit more concrete from here. In Der Riese, when you start, you teleport into the map, so that means wherever they came from they teleported. They used the teleporter from Der Riese to Kino via overloading the Wunderwaffe DG-2. From Kino to Ascension, that is another one know one knows, but they arrive via Lunar Lander. From Ascension to Call of the Dead, they used a dimensional rift in the sky, it caused them to teleport out of the map into the Call of the Dead closet. From there, they teleported out of the closet into Shangri-La. After that, I believe that a secret society involved in the game known as the Vril-ya teleported them to Area 51, where they used that teleporter to get to Moon.

Why did Richtofen bring us here?

This leads me to believe differently about Moon. If they were teleported by an unseen force, they would have made reference to it. But, how they got across the ocean is a mystery.

While we're on this subject, I think at one point the COD wiki said that they returned to Ascension and used to rocket to get to the Moon! :lol:

There's a freaking teleporter right there! :lol:

Guest Zombieofthedead

Why did Richtofen bring us here?

This leads me to believe differently about Moon. If they were teleported by an unseen force, they would have made reference to it. But, how they got across the ocean is a mystery.

While we're on this subject, I think at one point the COD wiki said that they returned to Ascension and used to rocket to get to the Moon! :lol:

There's a freaking teleporter right there! :lol:

Oh ho, there's another point.

But ha, CoD wiki is so stupid at times :D

From Ascension to Call of the Dead, they used a dimensional rift in the sky, it caused them to teleport out of the map into the Call of the Dead closet.

Say what? But wouldn't that be a random teleportation?

But Richtofen took them there on purpose. That rift in the sky can't just randomly teleport them to CotD... could it?

Well I can't tell for certain, but I see absolutely no reason for Treayrch to have Richtofen say "Hey look, a dimensional rift... Bye Gersch" at the end of the Easter Egg. I think it must relate to the teleportation. Perhaps they used the Gersch Device, and the rift allowed them to teleport out of the map instead of inside like normal, I cannot be certain, but I feel that it means something.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Does he really say that? When I did it my friends were all chattering.

This. It's the only EE I haven't done, but I don't think he says that....

Guest Zombieofthedead

At the end of the Easter Egg:

Fascinating, a Dimensional Rift! Goodbye Gersch, it would have been good to know you!

He said it.

Cool. It could have meant like a temporary rift, but who knows?

The real question is how exactly he got that rift, if it wasn't temporary, to teleport them to CotD.

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

Hmmm. No, how could they get into a rift in the sky? Landers? There would have been one in the closet with them...

I didn't see a rift either, but we all started suiciding and trying not to get revived after the EE. It was hilarious. They just wouldn't let us die!

Guest XxJason LivesxX

I thought they got to the Moon via the flying pyramid from Shangri-la (pictured on moon loading screen) and were teleported to 51 when they tried to enter the facility.