A Sub-Theory on Wunderwaffe Bombs (for my bigger theory)

Hello, as some of you may have heard I am creating a huge thread right now. Due to come out probably march break. ANyways, I need to ask your opinion on this.

What would be the effect on the Germans containing the energy into a tiny bottle/ container so when they dropped it into the city it would electrify stuff like the Wunderwaffe DG-2, except this would be a burst of lightning energy?

What do you think? Would this work? And would it be plausible?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MurderMachineX

I could be possible, but I question its efficiency. The electricity would just fry things and people, and it would have nearly no penetration. But a typical bomb would destroy structures too which would kill more people.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I could be possible, but I question its efficiency. The electricity would just fry things and people, and it would have nearly no penetration. But a typical bomb would destroy structures too which would kill more people.

well upon its shattering, it would release the pent up energy in the form of electricity as well as a shockwave and or an explosion. So i dunno. It would fry tanks for sure.