Favorite Quotes Poll

[i'm not using the Poll feature because I'm doing it differently than it would allow.]

So I am trying to find the funnies quotes in all of Call of Duty: Zombies. But I don't want it to be just what I think. I want it to be what the largest amount of people think. So I was hoping to take a poll.

Here is how it works. There is a current list of the rankings below with the number of points each quote has. People post quotes they would like to be added to the list. There is no limit. People can post as many quotes as they like and can vote on as many as they like. Keep in mind, however, if you simply vote for every quote, you aren't really helping any be voted as more funny than any other. The only limitation is that only one vote per person per quote. You can't simply revote your quote. However, if other people post quotes that you like, simply post saying you would like to add a vote for such and such a quote. The quotes with the most points will rank at the top.

Let's see which ones get the highest! Let's see which one becomes number one. I just hope we get a high number of participants. Post quotes and/or vote for already listed ones. Make sure to list who said it and what map it was on. It can be any kind of dialogue.

#. [points] "quote" - Speaker, Map, Extra Info (if necessary)

CURRENT RANKINGS:

1. [3] "That's it? Seriously? All that work, and all we did was blow up the Earth? What the f*ck." - Tank, Moon

1. [3] "Ring around the rosy, pockets full of POISON!" - Samantha, Moon

2. [2] "Eeny meeny miney moe, I will shoot you in the toe. AND THE FACE" - Richtofen, Ascension

2. [2] "You remind me of patient 22304, except you make less noise when I stick things in you." - Richtofen, Kino der Toten

2. [2] "But I want it!" - Kennedy, "Five"

2. [2] "Pack-A-Punch? I think it makes vodka!" - Nikolai, Der Riese

2. [2] "Little Nikolai, are you alright? Yes papa." - Nikolai, Moon, 'yes papa' is high pitched

2. [2] "No power! Just like home." - Nikolai, Kino der Toten

3. [1] "Mmmm, this a tastes a little like sushi!" - Takeo, Shi No Numa

3. [1] "'Uncle Edward will give you stronger legs. EDWARD! GIVE THEM STRONGER LEGS! YOU'RE TERRIBLE AT THIS!" - Samantha, Moon

3. [1] "The Doctor is coming, Nikolai! As in... Going to your location." - Richtofen, Moon

3. [1] "Stumpy was rude to the Doctor. Stumpy paid the price." - Richtofen, Der Riese

3. [1] "It's a distillery! Oh, wait it's just a teleporter." - Nikolai, Der Riese

3. [1] "Ahh, I love it. STAY AWAY THIS IS MINE!" - Richtofen, Der Riese, Pack-A-Punch

3. [1] "Give me more! MORE! Okay, little less." - Richtofen, Moon

3. [1] "I long to bathe naked... IN YOUR BLOOD!!!!" - Richtofen, Der Riese

3. [1] "Concentrate all fire on McNamara!" - Kennedy, "Five"

3. [1] "Come baby we do the '59 eh?" - Nikolai, Kino der Toten

3. [1] "I've fallen and I can't get up!" - Nikolai, Ascension

3. [1] "I wish there was another Pack-a-Punch machine that I could put this Pack-a-Punch machine in to make it go faster!" - Tank, Moon

3. [1] "Whatever. Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day." - Tank, Kino der Toten

3. [1] "Need some beans for the chowder here!" - Kennedy, "Five"

3. [1] "This place is too loud. Maybe if I plug my ears and hum song. dadadadadaDA dadadadadaDA dadadadashleydalow! F*ck." - Nikolai, Moon

3. [1] "Now I can go home and tell seventh wife I make double points! ...And about new girlfriend." - Nikolai, Moon

3. [1] "This sucks harder than sixth wife!" - Nikolai, Ascension, Gersch Device

3. [1] "We must right the wrongs of the past to proceed, JOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY!" - Richtofen, Shangri-La, Easter Egg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombieofthedead

"Mmmm, this a tastes a little like sushi!" - Takeo, Shi no numa

"Pack a punch. Oh my god, I think it makes vodka!" - Nikolai, Der Riese

"Eny meany miny moe, I will shoot you in the toe. UND THE FACE" - Richtofen, Ascension

Guest MurderMachineX

Thank you very much.

I'd like to vote for your "Eny meany miny moe, I will shoot you in the toe. UND THE FACE" quote too.

Guest i am richtofen

My all time favorite quote from Zombies:

"Thats it ? Seriously all that work and all we did was blow up the earth ? What the fu*k." - Tank Dempsey.

I died laughing when I first heard this, because I thought the exact same thing.

Guest killallzombies

Sorry. when you post your quote, that automatically counts as one vote. Yours plus mine is 2.

oh ok,i was voting for my quote anyway

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

"ze doctor is coming Nikolai! As in... Going to your location." -Richtoffen, Moon

"But I want it!"- JFK, "FIVE"

My favourite lines of all time

Guest MurderMachineX

Thanks guys. But don't forget to vote for other quotes you deem worthy as well! And don't forget to tell me which map it is from.

Guest n00b_attak3r

"That's it? Seriously? All that work, and all we did was blow up the Earth? What the f*ck." - Tank, Moon

DEFINITELY THAT ONE. It's exactly what i though when i saw it. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anguscr

I vote for "But I want it!", "Pack A Punch? I Think it makes vodka!" and

And I add "Cawncentrate all fire on MacNamara" -JFK, Five

and "No power! Just like home." Nikolai- Kino, maybe Der Riese

Guest FatedTitan

"Come baby we do the '59 eh?" -Nickolai Kino der Toten

"I've fallen and I can't get up!" -Nickolai Ascension

"I wish there were another Pack-a-Punch machine that could put this Pack-a-Punch machine in to make it go faster!" -Tank in NML...funny reference to the double pack a punch ideas that floated around last summer.