The Tesla Shield and Preventing Moon Nukes

Guest Tac

In 1901, Nikola Tesla created the Wardenclyffe Tower, which he claimed would allow him to transmit energy waves and messages to any point on the globe, acting as an early wireless telecommunications tower. In 1934, Tesla introduced his newest weapon, the Death Ray, which would destroy anything in its path for miles even. He then announced his next weapon that would protect the world from war; The Tesla Shield.

The Tesla Shield places a thin, impenetrable hemispherical dome-like shell of energy over a large defended area. If several of these hemispherical shells are concentrically stacked, it could sterilize gamma radiation, even an EMP from a high altitude nuclear explosion above the stack cannot penetrate all the shells due to repetitive absorption and re-radiation, and scattering in the layered plasmas. The air molecules and atoms in the shell are totally ionized and thus highly excited, giving off intense, glowing light. It would become even brighter if anything physical were to hit the shell, as it receives an enormous discharge of electrical energy and is instantly vaporized. It was dubbed a "secret Chinese Wall of defense."

In the Easter Egg, we send the rockets hurdling towards Earth and they end up exploding like you see in the images below. However, what if the Earth wasn't hit? BlindBusDrivr (who gratefully helped me on this thread) showed me aegisknight's theory that Earth wasn't actually hit and the atmosphere was, could there have been a Tesla Shield in place?

[center:28foigga]FirstNukeHit2.jpgSecondNukeHit2.jpgThirdNukeHit2-1.jpg[/center:28foigga]

In the Easter Egg, we see that there is a mighty explosion and that there is weird mist and fragments floating in the air. In what is known about the Tesla Shield, it explains that if anything were to hit it, it would give off immense light. The mist and fragments could be the outer layers of the atmosphere being destroyed and burned.

[center:28foigga]NukeImmenseLight2.jpgNukeRedMist2.jpgNukeFragments.png[/center:28foigga]

After we finish the Easter Egg and teleport to No Man's Land, we can see a weird blue part of the sky that was not there before. I think it makes the most sense that this would be the site of the first nuke hit, as it appears to have hit the United States.

[center:28foigga]NukeOneHitSite.png[/center:28foigga]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting stuff. Now the question is how does this impact the story? [brains]

This impacts the story because it means that the Earth wasn't destroyed and it leaves open the possibility of going back for the next game.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Interesting stuff. Now the question is how does this impact the story? [brains]

This impacts the story because it means that the Earth wasn't destroyed and it leaves open the possibility of going back for the next game.

right on the money here Tac.

This also means the govt. is going to have some interesting cover ups on why nukes just exploded in the atmosphere, and why the sky is orange.....

It also means, the Devil's revenge is not complete, for the vril ya have not all been destroyed :twisted:

Guest aegisknight

I also noticed at the end of the EE, when you teleport the Egg, the blue end portal is at the warhead of one of the rockets

I also noticed at the end of the EE, when you teleport the Egg, the blue end portal is at the warhead of one of the rockets

Yeah BlindBusDrivr told me about that, it is really cool. I want to see images the next time you do the egg together! But what do you think of this thread?

Guest aegisknight

well I've been advocating a theory that the rockets exploded somewhere in the upper atmosphere for a while, since the post-easter egg view from earth does not show an impact.

I played with a guy with a glitch where the earth never showed up (before or after the EE), here's what it looks like:

explosion.jpg

so the earth graphic is not changed, there is just an explosion overlayed. The red coloring leads me to believe it is a massive dusting of 115, but I do not know the purpose of the egg. Perhaps someone has already looked into that with more detail.

As a side note, I have a pet theory recently that Maxis during the events at Moon is being controlled by the beings from the other side of the aether, his quotes were only used to gain the trust of the four, with its grand goal to be the propagation of 115 across earth