lightbullb

Guest killallzombies

Guest killallzombies

it finally clicked,now i know this is probably old but

you guys remember the "hell is purple" thing from GKNova 6 right?

well,tactical insertion said

the only 115 we've seen has been purple and red

if 115 is purple and hell is purple then this could be a hint that Richthofen or maxis made a deal with the devil

now,i understand that this is probably nothing new,but i never saw anything said about it before

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest MurderMachineX

115 has electrical properties, it has been proven. Electricity is nothing but a charge of electrons. So the electrons are matter, and part of 115, in a sense, but only just as much as any static discharge. The 115 is in the rock. The electricity is simply emanating from it. I know that isn't a simple yes or no answer. : /

Guest killallzombies

115 has electrical properties, it has been proven. Electricity is nothing but a charge of electrons. So the electrons are matter, and part of 115, in a sense, but only just as much as any static discharge. The 115 is in the rock. The electricity is simply emanating from it. I know that isn't a simple yes or no answer. : /

well what about the 115 meteors in kino and CotD

could be mistaken for electricity tho

Guest Monopoly Mac

Here is a better argument Kaz. The Gersch device when activated is purple. We know it goes through Aether. Hell=Aether.

Guest killallzombies

Here is a better argument Kaz. The Gersch device when activated is purple. We know it goes through Aether. Hell=Aether.

thank you monopoly [brains]

the Gersch=purple

so i guess monopoly wins