Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

I just read through all the posts here, and we are getting WAYYYYYY off topic. Just take a look at what the original posts was...

I know. It's funny. But it's pointless to discuss something we could almost never know, when we could just have a discussion about metal.

\m/ -___- \m/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MurderMachineX

Honestly, I think analyzing the songs is pointless. They are soooo subjective. I never use them to create evidence for the storyline, but I allow it to support existence evidence.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

Honestly, I think analyzing the songs is pointless. They are soooo subjective. I never use them to create evidence for the storyline, but I allow it to support existence evidence.

I would disagree with that, based on how I was able to piece together the songs with the exception of some voice files and easter eggs, and figure out that:

1. Samantha was "dead" or trapped in another dimension

2. Richtofen was "the one" that would come and "save" Samantha

3. They would go up to the moon and never come down

4. Everyone dies and no one survives (Earth blowing up, connects with #3)

and a lot more from the songs alone.

With developers like those at Treyarch and their great storytelling you never know what might be a clue to the storyline or not.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I would disagree with that, based on how I was able to piece together the songs with the exception of some voice files and easter eggs, and figure out that:

1. Samantha was "dead" or trapped in another dimension

2. Richtofen was "the one" that would come and "save" Samantha

3. They would go up to the moon and never come down

4. Everyone dies and no one survives (Earth blowing up, connects with #3)

and a lot more from the songs alone.

With developers like those at Treyarch and their great storytelling you never know what might be a clue to the storyline or not.

Also it gives us something to do on this forum :lol: . But in all seriousness, they're entertaining, adding stuff to the story, and generally improving the overall gameplay experience if you add it. IMO.

Guest Undead xP

I actually hope they do kinda go back to progressing songs like how they did with Beauty of Annihilation, 115 and even Abracadavre. I feel like those had the perfect amount of mood between calm and mysterious, then picks up with some heavier parts in between, vocal-wise.

I feel like they let the ball drop with the last two songs. Simply due to not having enough time or just rushing though the song. Especially Coming Home. Due to it's length and all, I wanna say they didn't focus on that one nearly as much as the rest.