The CIA recommissioned Verruckt as their own base

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest aegisknight

I found a problem.

6-3.jpg

This door, which has been one of the primary connections between the CIA and Verruckt, has been found elsewhere.

photo4-2.jpg

Within Zombies, I have only found it in the Verruckt room, and sealing all the doors to the Lighthouse in Call of the Dead. We know the CIA was not at Call of the Dead; it was a 935 base, and after that Soviet.

A tentative alternate theory is that the Verruckt we see in Kino der Toten is indeed a renovated version, but not by the CIA. Call of the Dead's WW2-era events with Richtofen took place after Verruckt, since Dempsey was captured. We know that Verruckt was re-taken by 935 in order for Dempsey to be captured to begin with.

So what I am thinking is that Verruckt was instead re-taken by 935 (specifically Richtofen's faction) and renovated by them. The consoles in the second lit room match those found in Moon as well as Call of the Dead, it could be where such minds as Porter and Yena went after Der Reise to continue weapons development.

An alternate idea is that it was re-taken by Maxis's faction, and was where his biological weapons development team developed the Nova Gas zombie using Steiner's research before his defection.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I found a problem.

6-3.jpg

This door, which has been one of the primary connections between the CIA and Verruckt, has been found elsewhere.

photo4-2.jpg

Within Zombies, I have only found it in the Verruckt room, and sealing all the doors to the Lighthouse in Call of the Dead. We know the CIA was not at Call of the Dead; it was a 935 base, and after that Soviet.

A tentative alternate theory is that the Verruckt we see in Kino der Toten is indeed a renovated version, but not by the CIA. Call of the Dead's WW2-era events with Richtofen took place after Verruckt, since Dempsey was captured. We know that Verruckt was re-taken by 935 in order for Dempsey to be captured to begin with.

So what I am thinking is that Verruckt was instead re-taken by 935 (specifically Richtofen's faction) and renovated by them. The consoles in the second lit room match those found in Moon as well as Call of the Dead, it could be where such minds as Porter and Yena went after Der Reise to continue weapons development.

An alternate idea is that it was re-taken by Maxis's faction, and was where his biological weapons development team developed the Nova Gas zombie using Steiner's research before his defection.

Well remember the first thing that they had it made for was the CIA building. And while it may be at call of the dead, it's most likely just graphic reusal. But if you look in the mission Revelations, almost EVERY door is the same style as Verruckt.

I wouldn't stress it much because the stuff Steiner and the CIA had is the same because it's from the same Nazis. Blome-American . Steiner-Russia. Both brought the same stuff to their 'new nation'.

But all the other evidence points to the CIA.

Mainly their evidence of direct contact with the facility from the terminal emails between the MJXII members.

Guest Shoreyo

@ aegisknight I'm confused, I thought juggernog is in the adjacant room to the chair, how did you provide an image for that room then? Sorry I must have missed something.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

@ aegisknight I'm confused, I thought juggernog is in the adjacant room to the chair, how did you provide an image for that room then? Sorry I must have missed something.

He used no clip mods to get into the room for a clearer, better angled shot.