I need to find a character quote

Hey Guys,

For those of you out there who have wrapped yourself up into the story and know it inside out can any of you recommend to me a character quote, ideally by Richtofen that is creepy and suggestive, or welcoming in some kind of way.

I want to use something like this as part of an intro, and I thought I had remembered hearing him say something like "come in, come in, the doctor has arrived" or something along those lines.

Hopefully someone will know of a good one which I can use to end the CODZ youtube intro video :)

Thanks!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i am richtofen

"YES IT MAKES ALL OF MY HAIR STAND UP... ALL OF IT"

The best Richtofen quote on moon in my opinion. So very welcoming if you ask me.

Guest ChopperNator

Hey Murder, yes I jut reread and realised it wasn't that clear.

I'm trying to create a sound board for this -

[youtube:3t45cqp7]SUc5VZ-KIQo[/youtube:3t45cqp7]

The sounds I have in mind are - start of arny new game with characters voices and SFX removed. Teleporter noise. Defcon 1, 2, 3 and 4, although 1 is kinda hard to get.

And 1 or 2 quotes to go with some of it. Maybe for the first 8 seconds, the Der Riese stuff I could use one quote, something like....ah, what do we have here. So any of the characters quotes that fit with that. And then for the last part, the CODZ reveal and stuff another short quote :)

Guest Black Wolf

It seems to be an ending to an intro...? Anyway, for such a thing I'd suggest one of the following...

"It's almost over. Just do as I do, und try not to die." (Moon)

"Let Richtofen's Carnival of Horrors begin!" (Der Riese)

Of course, having more context on what you're using it for would help.

Guest ChopperNator

It seems to be an ending to an intro...? Anyway, for such a thing I'd suggest one of the following...

"It's almost over. Just do as I do, und try not to die." (Moon)

"Let Richtofen's Carnival of Horrors begin!" (Der Riese)

Of course, having more context on what you're using it for would help.

Hey Black Wolf, both those quote are perfect for the ending of the video. It would start as soon as the callofdutyzombies.com drops.

Guest MurderMachineX

Belinski: Well what I'm wondering is why is there a trash compactor in an ancient temple?

Richtofen: Well what else would they do with their trash?

(Just picked two that fit together and that I thought were funny)

I have a whole list of important quotes that I can refer to if you want more.

Guest ChopperNator

Do you mind either linking or PMing me please Murder?

I don't trust the resources I'm finding online with their lists.

Guest Stop mocking me0

Now to charge up the casmire mechanism.... Just kidding, but it is pretty cool, look it up.... I made it....mystery solved....

OH MY GOD! I THINK IT MAKES VODKA!!!!

Nin? take thy head shvine!

I would say Bonzi! But ____ is not cleshe....

Richtofen! Make their legs stronger! Your terrible at this!

Hope these are good....

Guest Undead xP

Favorite Richtofen Quotes:

1. We must right the wrongs of our past to PROCEED..*inhales*.. JOYYYYYYYYYY!

2. Punt ze runt! HAHAHA!

3. One little, two little, three little zombie heads!

4. Ze doctor is COMING! As in.... to you location.

5. Hold shtill while I probe you with zis.

6. WEEEE I feel so high!

7. WHY? WHY DO YOU TASTE SO BAD?!?!

8. OH ze body parts... it's wunderbar!

9. It looks like a hard, long, stiff golden rod, with fingers on ze end... OOOOOHHHH!

10. Oh can I get zis on my mp3 player?

Guest MurderMachineX

Now to charge up the casmire mechanism.... Just kidding, but it is pretty cool, look it up.... I made it....mystery solved....

The quote you are referring to actually says:

Now to realign the Antikythera Mechanism. Just kidding. But it is pretty cool. Look it up.
Guest Stop mocking me0

-_-" REALY? Your going to quote me on how I spelled something wrong because I herd it wrong through the tv.... Grammar nazi.....

Guest MurderMachineX

Grammar? Please, you said Kassimir, not Antikythera. They are two completely different things. You missed the entire point. Richtofen says Antikythera, making many players, if they heard it correctly, think that it is an entirely new plot twist. But it is actually referencing a real-world device. He says just kidding so we know it was only a joke.

The Antikythera Mechanism is largely considered the world's first computer in the literal sense, as it does, in fact, "compute". It kept track of orbits and was found underwater near the island of Antikythera.

Guest Stop mocking me0

Look I didn't hear it right ok?!? And you didn't have to point it out... And the Kashmire mechanism is the thing that links Gersh to arethur in ascension, and the mpd links Sam to arethur, it sounded like they would fit together! It would worry the players because they thaught they would have to activate the nodes again, that's what went through my head! I'm sorry if a logical explanation isn't good enough for you...you've hurt my feelings...tear...

Guest HammerFace

Look I didn't hear it right ok?!? And you didn't have to point it out... And the Kashmire mechanism is the thing that links Gersh to arethur in ascension, and the mpd links Sam to arethur, it sounded like they would fit together! It would worry the players because they thaught they would have to activate the nodes again, that's what went through my head! I'm sorry if a logical explanation isn't good enough for you...you've hurt my feelings...tear...

are you just trying to misspell things in a troll attempt? sorry but its really bothering me. 1) Kassimir 2) Gersche 3) Aether 4) thought

and pointing things out that are incorrect is what we do here, we are hardwired to debunk theories. If something is incorrect we politely tell the poster, and they usually take it non threateningly. You however have been taking things quite personally or you are trolling big time, and it makes me wonder if you have just recently entered the wonders of the internet.

Guest Stop mocking me0

I'm no stranger to the Internet, I guess ive been having a long...day...month.... Multiple months.... I'm constantly being picked on....by my best freinds..... And my parents.....and my ex girlfriend.....whom I left because she payed more attention to her freaking freind then she did with me for months on end, even if we were alone she'd beg for her freind....

Anyways I'm using an iPhone for this, and these arn't exactly common words, plus I don't like being called out right In front like that.... I'm sorry, you won't see me on this topic anymore...

:( .....

Guest HammerFace

I'm no stranger to the Internet, I guess ive been having a long...day...month.... Multiple months.... I'm constantly being picked on....by my best freinds..... And my parents.....and my ex girlfriend.....whom I left because she payed more attention to her freaking freind then she did with me for months on end, even if we were alone she'd beg for her freind....

Anyways I'm using an iPhone for this, and these arn't exactly common words, plus I don't like being called out right In front like that.... I'm sorry, you won't see me on this topic anymore...

:( .....

its the internet you have to learn not to take things seriously here. and well we now have a reason for your typos, and being corrected isn't a bad thing its a learning experience.

Guest MurderMachineX

I meant no offence, stop mocking me. I was just trying to prevent the spread of misinformation before it began.

Guest Undead xP

My god... how many whining attention whores are going to state their problems every time someone points out a fact here?

Seriously, we're a zombies forum. Not some goddamned virtual therapy stress ball...

Anywho, best lock up this thread anyways. It's going no where now.

Guest Jloves2game

and i forgot to add to use keepvid.

My favorite one is "Why do they love you so much, monkeh" It probably won't fit what you are trying to do but that is by far my favorite line from Richtofen.

Guest ChopperNator

Just youtube Richtofen quotes and a video should pop up that has all of the things he says in one video.

Just the moon one was 27 minutes dude! Ok, thanks everyone for your suggestiosn, I will probably choose from moon EE - login Teddy, password is a liar.