I've changed my mind! Ascension=Baikonur after Nov17

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Okay, so if we pay attention during the campaign, we can see that the time and date of Executive Order is November 17, 1963.

This fits in perfectly with the time given us from Five, Nov16-22 1963.

And now it's making more sense now that Ascension is days after Executive Order.

The Rocket explosion scatters flaming parts for miles and this is how there is so much degree around ascension.

Also, not to mention that in the campaign you kill the Ascension Group, so the base would have no leadership and fall without the Scientists guidance, and Gersch 'disappeared' so the whole place after this assault and downfall and chaos would have fallen to the zombies and this is how it broke out at Ascension.

Plus it fits right in with the timeline given by the charts on Five.

Thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ccm404e

Hmmm. 5 days from up and running rocket launch facility to abandoned, zombie infested hell hole is a bit quick, but that's just me. I feel as though if there was maybe a week or so more lee-way then it might be more believable. But I see exactly what you mean, and it does look as though the dates all match up! Nice work bro :)

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hmmm. 5 days from up and running rocket launch facility to abandoned, zombie infested hell hole is a bit quick, but that's just me. I feel as though if there was maybe a week or so more lee-way then it might be more believable. But I see exactly what you mean, and it does look as though the dates all match up! Nice work bro :)

Well the SOG kinda just killed all the lead scientists, blew up their Soyuz the rockets, and almost assassinated a general. Also don't forget that ascension was only a part of baikonur, its the worlds largest cosmodrome

Actually, it is October 16 not November 16 for the FIVE timeline

EDIT: I like the theory, as long as we can assume that the campaign and Zombies are in the same storyline

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Actually, it is October 16 not November 16 for the FIVE timeline

EDIT: I like the theory, as long as we can assume that the campaign and Zombies are in the same storyline

Oh, well I guess we lowered it even more then lol

Also, The campaign and zombies are in the same story. The fact that the terminal has files on zombies, and the intel does as well, it's become very clear. Especially since some campaign characters i.e. Steiner are directly tied to Group 935.

True enough. Lol but we didn't lower the FIVE thing, that is what it was originally I think. On the board it says OCT 16, 1963, so that is where I got that from. Well I think we had Nov 19 at one point, if that is what you meant? Not quite sure.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

True enough. Lol but we didn't lower the FIVE thing, that is what it was originally I think. On the board it says OCT 16, 1963, so that is where I got that from. Well I think we had Nov 19 at one point, if that is what you meant? Not quite sure.

I got october and november mixed up, I thought it was November 16.