Ascension & FIVE are Same Time; Support Beyond Phones

Guest Tac

Some believe that Ascension and FIVE are at the same time, some believe they are not. Here is a hint as to the idea that Ascension and FIVE are during the same time. In the the FIVE opening cutscene with them all talking, you see a clock on the wall in the back that says 12:00 for Moscow, Russia.

It is believed that Ascension takes place at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, and there is a clock in Ascension that reads 12:00. Baikonur is in the same time zone as Moscow, so that leads me to believe they are at the same time. Using a simple world clock, FIVE would be either at 3AM or 3PM. If you believe that Ascension is during FIVE, then FIVE takes place at 3PM because it would be midnight in Ascension since it is dark out.

While this is by no means definitive, this is just a short theory, tell me your thoughts!

Guest MurderMachineX

Yes. Same time of the day, although it come be different dates. I think that is a major hint. Not to mention that this is beyond phones, meaning that the phones are still evidence not be discarded.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hey you know that flight data chart? It's actually made FOR zombies, and was copied for the campaign!

Take a look at 1:09

[youtube:1jy3jfgp]dxPT3L5q0Qo[/youtube:1jy3jfgp]

It says that the date of this meeting was November 10, 1963

But the flight chart has guys coming and going after this date, this wouldn't be possible the board is from the future, so i.e.: The board was made for Five not the campaign because the dates are after the mission!

So it is true the map is between 1963 Nov 19 and Nov 22

Guest K1llsteelr

I will tell you something strange i noticed in the cut scene to five

I might be wrong but the presidents dont make sense to real history

Shouldnt Eisenhower be there

This may be a point of alt history

Following the German unconditional surrender, Eisenhower was appointed Military Governor of the U.S. Occupation Zone, based in Frankfurt am Main.

Also the doc in five has Eisenhowers signature changed

It is the letter to general twining asking to research the items at the 1947 ufo crash

twining.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sign

This could be a data point of something jumping though time

If the person suvived it could explain the tech in five

If it was an aircraft this would make sense and i guess the tech was rebuilt

The same person could of jumped back though time (crash on board)

Five could be underground of NML

I cant noclip but is there any outside

I might have got it wrong but in the mule kick room if you look at the ceiling in the centre are lasers which are part of the isotope seperation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular_ ... separation

http://www.4shared.com/get/yPKEgJiH/ACC0367.html

Are there us airforce decals on some of the pads in five?

Also i believe the 1129th was disbanded at some point

http://roadrunnersinternationale.com/1129thsas.html

http://area51specialprojects.com/area51_timeline.html

http://area51specialprojects.com/cuba.html

November 1962

A Lockheed test pilot flew a U-2 against radar sites at Area 51 to evaluate its radar cross-section. This was shortly after the Cuban Missile Crisis, and may have been precipitated by the loss of a U-2 to a Cuban SA-2 surface-to-air missile on 27 October.

May 1963

During a subsonic engine test sortie in A-12 (Article 123/60-6926), Ken Collins descended into a thick cloud deck. Ice quickly built up in the pitot tube, causing erroneous airspeed readings in the cockpit. The jet suddenly stalled and pitched up, entering an inverted flat spin. Collins ejected, and the A-12 impacted south of Wendover, near the Utah-Nevada border. Secrecy of the OXCART program was maintained by telling the press that a Republic F-105 had crashed.

Guest piepwns

Guys, I realized something that may have to do with this a whole lot, or not at all. In Ascension, there is a clock in the same hallway as the stakeout. There is barrier where zombies come out of, and if you look to the left of it, at the top of the wall there is a clock. Someone look at it and tell me what time it reads. Yes, this is a trick question, you'll understand when you see the clock.

Guest K1llsteelr

Yes sorry us presidents are not my strong point im confused about nixon he wasnt president untill 68 but he was vice president to Eisenhower until he run and lost the 1960/62 elections

Just thought it was odd nixon was there

Still strange they change the signiture on the doc though

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Yes sorry us presidents are not my strong point im confused about nixon he wasnt president untill 68 but he was vice president to Eisenhower until he run and lost the 1960/62 elections

Just thought it was odd nixon was there

Still strange they change the signiture on the doc though

I guess Nixon is there for heck of it, even Castro said, "and why is HE here?! He LOST!"

3arc must have known we'd love to slay zombies as Nixon :D

Guest piepwns

Well, I'm grounded from my Xbox, and I don't have a pic of it, but it might be nothing, but if it's something, it's HUGE. It might be a giant breakthrough, or it might be a mistake. It might lead to the greatest zombie related Easter Egg of all time, or it may be nothing at all. Basically, we need to check it out and look into it. I'm not sure what it means, but I'm pretty sure Tac might be able to tell me something about it.

Guest K1llsteelr

I maybe me reading it wrong but the clock looks like its gone backwards

Also i just found the twining doc again downstairs from the clock on the board next to jug any one got a image of it or know whose name is on it because it aint the same as the one above

Guest piepwns

Yup, the time on it is impossible. As we all know, the time the clocks say on Five are the times as according to your Xbox. I have no clue what is up with this clock, but I think it may be hinting at something, something very, very important. I'm not sure what, but it's been killing me for a while, and I want to get to the bottom of this.

Guest K1llsteelr

I dont know if this makes sense but its just an idea

On the DR Blackboard you have uup115 and uup114

Now if the the DG2 fires enough neutrons it could knock a proton off 115 and create 114

Is it possible that a isotope of 114 causes timetravel

I thought i would add this because of the blackbird links there was an experiment with sr71 and 3 atomic clocks to test Einstein theory and the clock did lag

Well I hate to possibly disprove my own beliefs and I hate how we all got our hopes up in this thread, so I apologize ahead of time.

We all understand that the latest date on the board is November 19th, 1963, yet there is no data. The last date that has data is October 16th, 1963. To me, this means we have a guaranteed time frame of October 16 - November 22.

If we believe that the campaign and the zombies story is all in the same timeline, then we have a time frame of November 10 - November 22. I am going to stick to the first part just to be positive we have the right time frame.

Sorry guys, I just do not believe Treyarch would make a slip like that, I believe it more means that they had the next flight planned out since it was only 9 days away. :( Please tell me your thoughts on this move though!

EDIT: I posted this on the CoD Wiki since their date for FIVE is "After November 19th, 1963"

Guest K1llsteelr

I think its been done on purpose so the whole of the recon projects are researched

Like oxcart and corona (is mentioned in the intel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_%28satellite%29

[youtube:otxckbk2]jqGBpi5F7GU[/youtube:otxckbk2]

I mean the board itself doesnt make sense

The first flight of an SR-71 took place on 22 December 1964, at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.

I believe those flightplans are for the A12

The A-12 was the precursor of the SR-71

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_A-12