Ascension & FIVE are Same Time; Support Beyond Phones

Guest Tac

Guest football5699

ascension-large.jpg

Its the rubble on the leftmost side of the picture....wait let me get the ascension trailer

EDIT: Damn trailer has nothing but luckily my friend made an Ascension vid of us playing :D

[youtube:1sjbqjyt]VZyw_rZ_sMQ[/youtube:1sjbqjyt]

and of course i suck at embedding

*EDIT* Tac here, I edited your post to embed the video ;)

I believe it's just that Yuri sabotaged it in his anger for being put to work on rockets.

Also it could be an excuse to have the power out.

I agree. Sabotage is a common theme, so I agree. I think he sabotaged it, thus landing on the generators and taking out the power

Guest aegisknight

because it was the project Yuri was originally working on, he was transferred out of it because gersch thought he was incompetent. It was a big "F u, I finished it when your scientists couldn't".

It earned the nickname earlier

Guest BlindBusDrivr

@piepwns:

Sorry about that clock man, that was a really clever find but it doesn't mean anything, they were just lazy and copied and pasted the clock from the easter egg.

I just did it a few days ago, the clock before it starts counting down is at the same time as the one you found.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

There is also magazine in FIVE with title space race and picture of Ascension.

Aren't there two?

I remember there's that one and then the one with the Cosmic silverback that says: Soviets send first ape into space and comes back a....