SAMANTHA AND ALIEN CONNECTION FINALLY REVEALED

:o yes it is true samantha does indeed have a connection with aliens starting with the map ascension witch and the song abracadavra now most people seem to think she's referring to the 4 survivors Dempsey Nikolai excreta this is not the case.

here are some lyrics from the song abracadavre

Are they real

And do they feel

Is all the pain

Just inside my head

notice how she doesn't think their real this cant be the 4 survivors she's been trying to kill them since Der riese

now before i go any further let's start with a song over view

in lullaby for a deadman she's not sure what's happening and is trying to peace together her life now the alien connection starts here with these lyrics

I know when you're sleeping I know the things you're dreaming I love when you're weeping Even death can't stop this feeling And I know you will never give up No, you will never give up... You will never give up... and die

seem pretty normal talking to Richthofen BUT except for one thing

i love it when your weeping he never seems to come close to weeping

the aliens vrill's if you will seem to have many a reason to weep she has a link to these creatures witch may be evil and i doubt a 7 year old girl has these thoughts naturally

witch brings us to the one

lyrics

Blood's flavor is so metallic

It's smell makes me go phrenetic

Textures that I find in you is a thick vicious glue

Some nights I become so clean

With all I touch and all I see

There's an iron smell of blood in the air

But now I see it everywhere

I've been waiting for someone to find me

And become a part of me (A part of me...)

I've been waiting for you

To come here

And kill me

And set me free (Oh)

I've been waiting for the one

it seems like this is the first time she's developed a split personality one that wants the 4 survivors to kill her and one that wants to kill the 4 survivors also the first appearance of hellhounds she controls maybe made by her split personality ?

beauty of annihilation and 115 EVERYONE knows how hardcore those songs are the bad persona she has seems to be taking over and wants to destroy everything 115 also hints that the vrill's or aliens seem to be evil and destroyed everything once before being sealed away

NOW abracadavre is where it all started way different from the other songs it's almost like she realizes there is a force more powerful that her and is binding her

these shackles they come

with certain opportunities

they won't let me get away

but they show me we're the same

we're the same

we're the same

they show me we are the same

I can't give in

I won't give in

It's not a state of mind

I'm wretched but I'm powerful and

notice how she says were the same maybe the aliens were wronged like Samantha and seek revenge ?

now if you still dont believe me up until now i dont blame you but this is the song that convinced me they was something going with aliens

I see them staring back at me

They know my name

The faces in the sky are

looking for something more

My friends have paper smiles and

laugh at me in all my trials

Their eyes are everywhere

and see everything

what do

They need me

And I need them

See me

And I see them

Within

The lines they've been

burned in my mind

It all ends so violently I know

My sweet pareidolia

It all ends so painfully and slow

My pareidolia

My friends have hollow eyes

They're made of shapes and curvy lines

Their eyes are everywhere

and see everything

what do

They need me

And I need them

See me

And I see them

Within

The lines they've been

burned in my mind

My sweet pareidolia

[- From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/e/elena-sie ... yrics.html -]

My pareidolia

The loneliness

is only missed when

I am alone

O

yeah

I might try to find my light tonight

Hide my sight from eyes I try to fight

My nine eyes of light die by the blight

Ride white knight unite my plight tonight

They're inside me

They're inside me

I'm inside out

I'm inside out

They're all around

Within without

Within without

They're inside

I'm outisde

They're all around

They're all around

They're inside me

I'm inside out

They're all around

Within without

My sweet pareidolia

My pareidolia

la lalala

lalala

lalala

lala

notice in the begins how it mentions the sky she is in the pyramid and has a link with the aliens there's NO WAY THE 4 SURVIVORS CAN DO THIS TO SAMANTHA it seems the pyramid did NOT give samantha her powers in moon because when richtofen and sam switch zombies she still has the demonic voice and the pyramid only gives her control of the zombies

well that's my 2 cents i may be wrong who knows but while im here i might add a few things

.the vrill created 115 and the Samantha needs a constant supply of it as evidenced in kino's song she says BRING ME 115 implying she needs a constant supply of it to live or control the zombies.

.richtofen was driven insane by the vrill when he teleported to the pyramid as evidenced by 1 of the moon radios

.the pyramid is powered by souls witch once again hints the vrill are evil

. in der riese it says you must return from AETHAR maybe the vrill wrote everything that appears on the walls

the vrill created the vr 11.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis_96

That's a cool idea that the Vril-Ya wrote the wall writings. It could be true, though there's not real way of proving it.

The Moon pyramid is definitely alien, as the inscriptions are the same as the Mayan calendar, and they (assuming it was Mayans at Shangri-La, there's a lot of evidence for it) copied the design from the black pyramid to build the long count calendar, or the end of the world calender. I have an idea that the calendar was kind of a countdown until the fated moment when we open the pyramid on Moon, leading to the end of the world.

As for the song lyrics, I don't think there was an alien connection as far back as Verruckt and Shi No Numa, that's more about how the 115 is allowing the devil into her mind.

Although i think you might be right about the lyrics in Shangri-La and Ascension. She does seem to know there's something else: "My friends have hollow eyes, They're made of shapes and curvy lines" This is rather ambiguous between zombies and aliens though.

One more thing which I might start a topic about is the line

"The lines they've been

burned in my mind"

This makes me instantly think of the Nazca lines. I don't know if this is talking about hypnotism or forcing her into believing something, like worshipping the devil perhaps, linking with the fact that the Vril-Ya are most definitely evil. Hell, they could be the ones who infiltrated the Illuminati and made Richtofen do the things he did. that's less likely though :P

Nemesis out.

Guest aegisknight

I`ve mentioned this before, but I`ll use some pics this time

free-vector-world-map.gif

The mayan civilization was centered in southern mexico and central America. Shangri-La, based on the plant life and zombie character models, was between India and Nepal, somewhere in the Himilayan Mountains.

You will notice how those two areas are not touching. You may also notice the massive bodies of water between the two areas, known as oceans.

The markings on the Moon pyramid mimic those found in certain eastern religions (same as the wheel in shangri-la) with mayan characters, which is a fusion of two distinct styles from opposite ends of the planet.

Getting back to the topic at hand, these both imply that those who built shangri-la had intelligent benefactors, who also had a hand in Mayan civilization. Both of these peoples were known to be highly advanced, while all but disappeared before much contact was made with the known world. Both were steeped in deep mysticism, and I believe we are supposed to be making the connection between the religious reverence of those peoples, connecting them, with the «illuminati», the voices in Richtofen`s head, and the MPD.

I don`t really think it is aliens, but I do think it is something not of this world, involved in goals and schemes spanning thousands of years.

Guest Nemesis_96

Thank you for the sarcasm. While what you say is true, the zombies Shangri-La could be anywhere and anytime, so we can still think of Mayans as being the basis for the designs. Another piece of evidence is the sand-pit wheels have Mayan numbers on them so there.

I should have said it, but I forgot, because there's a nice little thread on the whole alien/ intelligent design of the temple etc over at CODZL forums.

A few ideas from there include:

Aliens gave them or left designs for the pyramid, or left it there after crashing etc.

Richtofen gave them something, 31-79 JGB-215 perhaps? Which explains why his name is on the shrine.

Anyway, the alien idea is like in the Indiana Jones film where the tribe builds over the alien tech, hiding it from view, but is why there are temples and things all over the place. It's also why there are bits of Mayan stuff on the Moon, like the temple (as seen in the loading screen) and the Dropa disc in the Biodome.

Read this to find out more about the Dropa discs: http://callofdutyzombielabs.proforums.o ... .php?t=378

Nemesis out.

Guest aegisknight

there was very little sarcasm in my post, but the main drive is that it does not make sense from a logical or logistical standpoint for the mayans to have influenced shangri-la, or shangri-la to have influenced the mayans for that matter. It is a glaring plot point that is far too often glazed over.

The only thing to make sense is a third party influencing both groups. This third party is who you believe to be the aliens, I believe is a separate entity living in the aether. Some have proposed this entity to be a demon, or at least the demonic announcer. This is more plausible for a number of reasons than an alien.

Guest Nemesis_96

Sorry man.

Um yeah it could be the devil like Alpha keeps trying to suggest, using Aether as a way through into the zombie's heads? Still though, the temple and stuff has to have come from somewhere, and I just don't think that the devil or demon has enough physical influence yet to do that.

Also, i think we're missing a point about the whole place being converted into a mine! That was probably Richtofen and the team from Griffin station mining the 115 behind Maxi's back as they didn't really tell him about anything it would seem according to the Moon radios.

Guest aegisknight

I think what is implied that both ancient civilizations (nepalan and mayan) were influenced by this third party to build those structures in the same way Richtofen was influenced to build the moon base and the MPD, that this other force is using these peoples of different times and places to further its own grand design.

In my own opinion, I believe that the Devil is in Aether and is influencing Sam, that the Illuminati is in Richtofen's head, and that the Mayan's predicted the end of the world and that Moon is on 12/21/12 ang that is the end of the world, but that is just me :)