So let's say it does happen...

And they do make a new cod with zombies in it, or perhaps even an arcade game with just zombies how would they do it? Like for example weapons, if they make it along with a normal CoD than it's obvious that it'll use whatever guns are in the game. But if they made their own game dedicated to zombies what would they do for guns. I think it would be cool if they just took any guns from any time period they want. How sweet would it be to have weapons from all throughout history, with World War II weapons as well as Cold War and modern weapons and so on. I would love if as one of those sucky weapons, like getting freaking molotovs, they had a muskit with a bayonet in the box. Just imagine on your first pull, getting a muskit that has a 1 bullet per 1 minute 30 second rate of fire and low accuracy but Pack-a-Punched it would obliterate everything.

Then there is the problem of perks, imagine if they kept every perk and added new ones, there would be a perk machine on every corner. It would be way to crowded so they would either have to pull an Ascension and not put some perks on some maps or I had the idea that there would be maybe 4 or 5 machines around the map and every few rounds they would change.

Also what about map layout. It's all the same if you think about it, a starting room that has two paths that lead to the same place. Personally I'm tired of it. And we have no one to blame but ourselves. They tried changing the layout with "Five" and all we did was complain. So from then on Treyarch just played it safe and made them all relatively the same. I personally really love "Five" and Shi no Numa for their different layouts.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i am richtofen

I had the idea that there would be maybe 4 or 5 machines around the map and every few rounds they would change.

I like that idea. Kinda like No Mans Land but not so much of a pain in the butt.