the Devil succeeded. at the moment.

Okay I just had this come to me after reading Tankeo's Kings of Aether thread.

Also if you don't see how the devil ties into the story, look in the asylum forum AlphaSnake and MonopolyMac do a brilliant job of explaining it.

So we know that in Aether the person who is in control is whoever is in he MPD.

Well I think way back, the Devil is an alien super criminal, exiled away for galactic peace to aether. I'm just thinking of a non-religious explanation, and alien involvement has made itself clear.

And the Devil is just stuck here in Aether, and has no way out.

And isn't the devil always trying to end the world? It's his revenge and possibly his key to freedom.

Well I think in zombies being from an advanced 'demon' race, he thinks up a plan.

Here is where the Chaos Theory comes in!

He waits until a man named Richtofen finds the biggest link between Aether and our world.

When Richtofen touches it, he uses it to transmit the voices into his head. Speaking to Richtofen guiding him through what to do. And when Maxis can't produce the DG-2, the voices drive Richtofen mad with anger about the situation so he will go ahead with killing Maxis, locking him in the tele porter room. But when Samantha is stuck in aether, she realizes the devil and his evil scheme and knows not only for her father, but humanity she must stop richtofen. But she is unable to defeat him. But she does something wrong in uploading maxis' data servant so his virtual mind controls the computers. When Richtofen accesses the MPD it triggers Maxis' security system and he initiates the program to destroy earth so it cannot be controlled.

But the devil never wanted to control earth, he wanted to destroy it!

It was all planned from the beginning, using Richtofen as a puppet for his doing and destroying the world freeing him from aether.

By removing Sam, Richtofen unleased an evil more powerful than him.

But hope is not lost!

When the devil tries to destroy the world? He is defeated and everyone receives salvation.

Our hope is in Samantha, and 3 most baddest soldiers from WW2. They must defeat the devil and richtofen and save themselves and their race.

And my rebirth theory may not just be sam, it may be the entire earth itself!

Zombies is even MORE epic than we once though! :twisted:

so what do you guys think?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyLittleHellhound

I'm not enitrely sure on whether the Devil wants to end the world, after all he feeds on suffering so what can suffer if the world has ended?

He (it) might just want to mainpulate people SO it can get more suffering and get pleausre outta that.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm not enitrely sure on whether the Devil wants to end the world, after all he feeds on suffering so what can suffer if the world has ended?

He (it) might just want to mainpulate people SO it can get more suffering and get pleausre outta that.

It's never been about that, it's about getting out of his prison, Aether. And revenge for being locked away. Earth isn't just home to the humans, remember agartha?

And what's more suffering to people than watching their home planet be destroyed?

Just ask princess lea.

Guest Zombieofthedead

That's an interesting theory you've got thar sir.

TBH, I always thought the stuff with the devil, etc just kinda had no point. This explanation actually makes it seem plausible to me.

[brains] for an awesome theory.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

That's an interesting theory you've got thar sir.

TBH, I always thought the stuff with the devil, etc just kinda had no point. This explanation actually makes it seem plausible to me.

[brains] for an awesome theory.

Thanks.

I was in the same boat as you, thinking it was there, but it's like c'mon guys they're gonna have devil references it's called NAZI zombies.

Except when I started putting theories together in my head I came up with a way that actually fit him into the story in the background the whole time. I mean it makes sense.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Yeah thats true" I rmember i think alpha like analysed the PaP pattern and it made a symbol or something that had to do with the devil.... :shock:

Interestin.......

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I maintain that Richtofen is a good guy

Well he was the Devil's puppet, but it's not like even beforehand he was a good human being.

Then again, none of the zombies characters are.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Based on the Moon radios, he wasn't a very bad person before he first teleported and "made contact" with those controlling him

But then, with that knowledge, he grew insane, which eventually made him evil. No matter what you think, he is evil. Everything that he intends is evil.

Even beforehand, he was not good, I mean look at his bio! Even the other characters, all of whom have done at least one evil deed, aren't nearly as bad as him.

Guest Zombieofthedead

or he was being controlled

What makes you think that? He isn't acting like a robot/zombie. He HAS free will. He WANTS to do this. The thought may have been implemented in him, but he truly is an evil man.

Guest aegisknight

Wants to do what, exactly? Sam has voices in her head after finishing the ee, so they are tied to his body.

Richtofen hasn't seemed to have been behind much, if any, destruction. If anything, the EE made me believe he wanted to thwart the plans of maxis (who fired rockets at the earth, certainly not a good guy) and his cohorts, who I believe are the real villans

Guest BlindBusDrivr

or he was being controlled

What makes you think that? He isn't acting like a robot/zombie. He HAS free will. He WANTS to do this. The thought may have been implemented in him, but he truly is an evil man.

I'm with Zombieofthedead here.

I mean he was already a incurable sociopath and psychopath who collected stuffed animals and slowly tortured people for pleasure. And it says he wanted to join the army to do this, which means that it was before he entered 935 and completed the tele porter. So he was still a creepy little bastard beforehand, the voices just made him worse.

And also Maxis was not a bad guy really, he may have been a prick at times but he meant well. He nuked earth to stop them from becoming Richtofen's slaves at the hands of his army unto ten. And also, he wasn't himself either, he was driven mad from 115 over exposure.

Guest ChopperNator

I'm hoping someone can help me with something related to this theory.

So the Devil is a non religious entity, alien if you will, exiled to outer Galactic worlds.

The zombies are somehow related to demonic activity.

But the Nazi's created zombies. How would the devil, exiled in outer Galatic worlds get involved with the Nazi's creation?

Ok, I reread the OP. I will check out those threads you mentioned :) And [brains] for you, I like this theory.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Wants to do what, exactly? Sam has voices in her head after finishing the ee, so they are tied to his body.

Richtofen hasn't seemed to have been behind much, if any, destruction. If anything, the EE made me believe he wanted to thwart the plans of maxis (who fired rockets at the earth, certainly not a good guy) and his cohorts, who I believe are the real villans

You.... you've got it wrong.

First off, Sam went into the MPD, and thus gained the voices from just being in there.

Maxis wanted to prevent people from suffering. That seems to be "improving the human condition" from my standpoint.

And basically what Bus driver said

Not to mention, he basically WANTS to kill the rest of the crew afterwards, even though all of them helped him. He even liked Nikolai, but still wants to kill him. That doesn't seem very "good" to me.

Guest Monopoly Mac

115 over exposure... You just made me think of something that could actually be right. What are two things we have seen 115 is capable of?

Corruption and Power. I think Dr.Maxis was indeed overexposed and I think your theory is right Busdriver. In the beginning he wanted to "improve the human condition" but in the end he actually destroyed it. Some of you might say he did it with good intentions but his evil laugh in the end makes me think otherwise.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm hoping someone can help me with something related to this theory.

So the Devil is a non religious entity, alien if you will, exiled to outer Galactic worlds.

The zombies are somehow related to demonic activity.

But the Nazi's created zombies. How would the devil, exiled in outer Galatic worlds get involved with the Nazi's creation?

Ok, I reread the OP. I will check out those threads you mentioned :) And [brains] for you, I like this theory.

Well you see he was exiled to aether LOOOONNNGGG before the Nazis. Like Star Wars long long long time ago.

And he just sat there and waited until somebody came across the MPD, the closest link between our world and aether. When Richtofen touched it, he had his demons 'possess' him, but it wasn't like in those movies, they just whispered to him in the back of his mind. Telling him what to do. And through this he became the devil's puppet. In return for helping him, Richtofen would receive control of the world via the MPD. And also, the zombies had been created long before 935, any exposure of 115 to dead cells would have resulted in so, they just merely made a rediscovery. They kept making the zombies and trying to control them. And failed. And eventually Richtofen tried to kill Maxis, but ended up teleporting them. So Sam went to Moon and got stuck in the MPD. And Maxis in a 'tunnel' but the MPD retrieved him. Richtofen's plans were foiled by this and he went on the long journey to regain control of the MPD. And amidst this, Sam saw the Devil in Aether and knew his plan, but misunderstood. To counter she uploaded Maxis' data servant files so his mind could exist virtually in the computers. So when Richtofen entered the MPD, it triggered a launch of nuclear weapons to destroy earth. Which by doing so freed the Devil from Aether.

He planned it all from the start, and after all to an advanced race and a crafty one from which would easily be able to manipulate humans. To them we would be such predictable creatures susceptible to greed. Even our brightest ones in 935. It's all just part of a gigantic butterfly effect which started when Richtofen teleported to moon and touched it.

the nazis created the zombies, but they were just a pawn. The Devil just played the waiting game in Aether til someone came along to the MPD on Moon.

It's a long summary but it sums it up well.

Feel free to ask any other questions about the storyline :D

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

What did Dempsey do? From all accounts he is a good guy, just made aggressive by the 115. He even has a wife and daughter. Does serving in a war make you evil?

Guest ChopperNator

Wow, nice summing up Blind, deserves more brains if I could give them :)

Was the devil in anyway instrumental in the instructions and/or building of the MDT aeons ago?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Was the devil in anyway instrumental in the instructions and/or building of the MDT aeons ago?

Well I think the things that built the MPD long ago were the aliens or Vril Ya. These aliens worshiped the devil and tried to make a way to get him out and into this dimension. They managed to build the pyramid but they disappeared and abandoned it for some mysterious reason. This made Satan resent the aliens and waited until someone could find the pyramid and enacted his plan.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

What did Dempsey do? From all accounts he is a good guy, just made aggressive by the 115. He even has a wife and daughter. Does serving in a war make you evil?

I never said he was evil, just that he's not a very good person.

He's kind of a cocky douche bag, and is rather aggressive.

He's just kind of a jerk is what I meant, he is my favorite after all.

I mean Nikolai murders his wives brutally, Takeo killed his family, etc.

they're much worse than tank.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Well I think the things that built the MPD long ago were the aliens or Vril Ya. These aliens worshiped the devil and tried to make a way to get him out and into this dimension. They managed to build the pyramid but they disappeared and abandoned it for some mysterious reason. This made Satan resent the aliens and waited until someone could find the pyramid and enacted his plan.

Wow that's a really great theory on why the MPD was built, I never could figure out the purpose.

And perhaps THAT is why Richtofen killed the Vril ya, Satan did it as his revenge for abandoning him.

ze pieces are falling into place